What's new

RPG [Cotton Candy] セイディといにしえの森 / Sadie with ancient forest (RJ219097)

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So i manged to beat the game i think, but there are some stuff i can't do. First what is the point of the crystal area in the ice region does anone know?
Second i activated all 3 orbs in the next to last area, had some dialog but what did that do?
Finally i managed to get most CG execpt the red haired girl party member, can anyone tell me how can i get them?
Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
1.01 is not bug free^^.

Ver1.02 2018/03/24
· Forest of the forest 1F Fixed a problem in which different contents are displayed when "consultation" to the opponent who will fight at the first arrival
· Forest of the forest 1F Fixed a bug that defeated the opponent who would fight at the first arrival and battle with demons fought just before rewinding the hour
· Fixed incorrect ordering conditions of Quest "Family teacher" 2 to 4
· Fixed incompatibility which can not receive rewards after achieving Quest "Tutor 4"
· Fixed bug that specific performance was not counted as actual reward reception condition and reward can not be received
· Fixed a bug that the field command "Plowing the field" does not work properly
· Fixed a bug where prostitution at a bar and a choice to introduce a character who is not yet a friend is displayed
· The secret place entrance of the Silver Forest 1F is changed due to poor visibility
· True · Rasubosu skill, skill activation condition was incorrectly fixed
· True · Rasubosu changed to be able to challenge whenever quest clears
(Like other demons in the forest, once you knock down you need to return to the village once)
Other minor bug fixes

Aikomeow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1.01 is not bug free^^.

Ver1.02 2018/03/24
· Forest of the forest 1F Fixed a problem in which different contents are displayed when "consultation" to the opponent who will fight at the first arrival
· Forest of the forest 1F Fixed a bug that defeated the opponent who would fight at the first arrival and battle with demons fought just before rewinding the hour
· Fixed incorrect ordering conditions of Quest "Family teacher" 2 to 4
· Fixed incompatibility which can not receive rewards after achieving Quest "Tutor 4"
· Fixed bug that specific performance was not counted as actual reward reception condition and reward can not be received
· Fixed a bug that the field command "Plowing the field" does not work properly
· Fixed a bug where prostitution at a bar and a choice to introduce a character who is not yet a friend is displayed
· The secret place entrance of the Silver Forest 1F is changed due to poor visibility
· True · Rasubosu skill, skill activation condition was incorrectly fixed
· True · Rasubosu changed to be able to challenge whenever quest clears
(Like other demons in the forest, once you knock down you need to return to the village once)
Other minor bug fixes
are you have link new version ?

sureaboutthis

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there any way to move quickly to the later areas? Having to go walk back to town all the time is a pain. The guy by the horse and buggy says something about the house.

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Is there any way to move quickly to the later areas? Having to go walk back to town all the time is a pain. The guy by the horse and buggy says something about the house.
You can press S to open up the fast travel list. Each option is an area you've visited.

Full CG save here, uploading attachments isn't working for me, so here's a link.
[FONT=source_sans_proregular] [/FONT]

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'd rather wait for an updated version, since the 1.00 already gives you a black screen at the first h-scene with the slime...

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
^ The game is fine, the black screen only occurs if you lose to the first slime the game introduce, nothing too serious breaks after that, trust me I got 10 hours into this.
IMHO, this game's a league above others, gameplay mechanic wise and art wise. The only thing I have to complain about it is torn clothes mechanic based on HP and some really broken purchase (throwing knife and bomb) that will in fact lift you through the whole game while under leveled and on highest difficulty (first playthrough). take those stuffs away and this turn into a surprisingly fun and balanced RPG that can stand on it own.
and holy fuck, it nailed 3000 sell after 3 days.

ratratrat098

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Still playing this game (ver 1.10) and everything is working fine. This game is actually decent. Like what Yukihirou said, the battle mechanics is unbalanced and you can find yourself too powerful even underleveled. This makes gathering, crafting, upgrading, enchanting and grinding seem pointless. There are a lot of stuff to do such as upgrading your house, planting seeds, doing quests, whoring party members, and building up relationship with them. Overall it is an OK game. A quick fix for an HRPG itch.

Edit: You can change its difficulty.

Last edited:

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Hmm not so many love for this author? It's DL count now show 7k++.

Anyways, Just letting you know that the game version is ver 1.30, with more costume to Erina, Rico and Fine.

He put a limited voting on April and May before from
basically, was a voting for next character to appear for next short game with Rico as having most votes and it's temporary name "Rico attack" and most likely will be action with MV RPG maker (God damn it)

and also he had already planned for next game which is posted with protagonist named Kirie and it will be VX Ace (Might will change but still hell yeah)

以下現在決まっている仕様を書きだしていきます。
※今後変更の可能性があります。

開発ツール:RPGツクールVXAce

■大体のシナリオ
主人公「キリエ」は捨て子だったが、とある没落貴族の女性(奥様)に拾われて育てられる。
その女性には娘(お嬢様)がおり、世間の目から逃れるように、森の中の洋館で2人静かに暮らしていた。
娘と共に立派に育ったキリエは少しでも奥様とお嬢様の役に立てるようにと女騎士を志し、騎士見習いのような形でちょっとした傭兵業をし、それで稼いだ金で暮らしを支えていた。
ある日、いつものように傭兵業をこなし帰路につくと、不審な魔物の大群を目にする。
物陰に隠れ大群をやり過ごしたキリエだったが、嫌な予感がして洋館へ走ると……
お嬢様が魔王の手により、石にされていた。
石となったお嬢様を救う為に、キリエの旅が始まる!

「けど私、まだまだ見習いで、とても魔王を討ち倒すなんて……
どうしたらいいの……」
悩むキリエの前に、不思議な女の子が姿を現す。
キリエは女の子の口車に乗せられ、女の子─淫魔の手を取った。

■ゲームシステム
・契約した淫魔の力を借りて、幼馴染のお嬢様を救う為に旅をする
・トゥルーエンドを迎えるためには制限日数以内でクリアする必要がある
・ワールドマップから世界の色んな街やダンジョンを訪れることが出来る(移動の際には時間を消費)
・街やダンジョンには人々や本から情報を入手する事で移動の選択肢に加わり、どこへ行きどのダンジョンから攻略していくかはプレイヤーの自由(オープンワールド風味)
・進めることでクリアへと繋がるストーリークエスト、それぞれの街毎に用意されているエリアクエスト、個人から請けたりするサブクエストがあり、ゲームクリアをするためだけならストーリークエストだけ追っていけば最速でクリア出来たり、寄り道を楽しみたければエリアクエストやサブクエストをしていったり出来る

・戦闘システムは現在考え中ですが、戦闘エロあります ダメージによる服の損傷もあります(HPではなく、衣服損傷度によって破れるようになります)より進化した着せ替えも作りたいです
・契約した淫魔の影響で、戦うと発情度が上がってしまう 発情度の上がり具合は使用するスキル等によって変わってくる(通常攻撃だと少しで、必殺技だとすごく上がる)
発情度が一定数上がると、戦闘が出来なくなってしまい敵に犯されたり、淫乱度によってはオナニーを始めたり……
・戦いを重ねる毎に通常の経験値とは別に淫魔の経験値も溜まって、その経験値を武器(剣)に振る事で剣の強化が出来る
剣へ割り振った経験値は戻すことも出来るので、剣を変えたときも安心です
・淫魔の経験値はエッチな事をすることでも溜まるので(こっちの方が経験値の上がりが多い)エッチをしまくる事でも強くなれる

・「セイディ」で好評だった要素は引き継がれます
どこでもワープ(街内ではその街の各施設へのワープ、ダンジョン内ではそのダンジョンの一度踏破した階層へのワープ)
処女、非処女や淫乱度によってのエッチシーン差分
吐息や瞳のハイライトのアニメーション
クエストナビゲーション
戦闘難易度の選択
ほか便利機能いろいろ
Google fu Translate cuz English is not my forte and my Japanese is worse
New work "Sword of Contract with Kyrie (tentative name)"

Below I will write down the specifications currently decided.
※ There is a possibility of change in the future.

Development tool: RPG Maker VXAce

The rough scenario The
main character "Kyrie" was an abandoned child, but it is raised by being picked up by a woman (wife) of a certain falling aristocrat.
Two women quietly lived in a Western-style building in the forest so that the woman had a daughter (milady) and escaped from the eyes of the public.
Kyrie who grew up wonderfully with her daughter aspired to make a little mercenary work like a knight apprentice aspiring to be a woman knight to help a wife and a little lady even a little, and was supporting the living with the money earned by that.
One day, as usual, after completing the mercenary work and arriving on the way back, I see a large group of suspicious monsters.
Although it was Kyrie who passed over the hiding behind behind the scenes, when I had a bad feeling and ran to the Western-style building ...... The
lady was stone by the hands of the Devil.
In order to save the lady who became a stone, Kyrie's journey begins!

"But, I'm still an apprentice,
not to knock down the devil so much ... What should I do ...." A
mysterious girl appears before Kryri who is troubled.
Kyrie was put on a girl 's mouth and took a girl ─ hand of the bastard.

■ Game System
· Take a journey to save lady of childhood friend by borrowing the power of contracted bastard
· It is necessary to clear within the limited number of days to greet the true end
· From various world towns and dungeons (It takes time to move)
· In towns and dungeons you join the choice of movement by getting information from people and books, where to go and where to capture from which dungeon is a player Freedom (open world flavor)
· There are Story Quest that leads to clear by advancing, Area Quest prepared for each city, Subquest from individuals, if only to clear the game Story Quest only If you can pursue it fastest, you can clear it, if you want to enjoy a detour, you can do an area quest or subquest Can or say

· Battle system is currently under consideration, there is battle eroto There is damage of clothes due to damage (It will be able to be broken by the degree of damage to clothes instead of HP) I would like to make a more advanced dress change
· Influence of a contracted bastard The degree of increase in the degree of
estrus which raises the degree of estrus when fighting will change according to the skill etc. used (It is a little in normal attack, it will rise greatly if it is a deathblow) When the degree of estrus rises by a certain number, you can fight It is lost and it is committed by the enemy, beginning with masturbation depending on the nymphosity ......
· Every time you battle it, experience values of the bad luck collect separately from the usual experience value and shake that experience value to a weapon (sword) in strengthening of the sword can be
because the experience value allocated to the sword can also be returned, it is also safe when changing the sword
because the experience of - Imma is accumulated also be a naughty thing (here Also become strongly By spree the it is often up of the experience value) etch

- Elements which were popular in "Sadie" will be succeeded
Warp everywhere (Warp to each facility in the city in the town, in the dungeon the warp to the hierarchy once broke through the dungeon once)
Virginity, by virginity, non-virginity and bitterness Etch Scene Difference
Animation of breathing and pupil highlights
Quest Navigation
Selection of battle difficulty level
Other useful functions Various

Last edited: