What's new

Court Is Now In Session! (Milky Mei)

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"Milky Clan versus Stupid Human Man, parties have sworn in, Judge Mei proceeding!" announced a goblin wearing a helmet twice the size of her own head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1: Court Is Now In Session!

"Your honorliness!" announced the prosecuting goblin, slamming her hands down on the shabby table before her, her voice echoing slightly in the large hut they were in. "This human was caught tryin' to do sneaky things on our turf! And when he was questioned by authority goblin squad, he tried to run away! Clearly, he is guilty!" she stated.

"They tried to rape me!" the man cried out, a youth not far after the point of adulthood.

"Quiet, you!" a goblin holding his rope bonked him over the head with her club.

"Your milkyness~ I object," politely announced a goblin wearing a suit and tie. Standing up from the same table that the defendant was seated, and tied to a chair. "My client... Is but a stupid human. And as we all know, humans make mistakes..." She adjusted her fake glasses with elegance. "Which is why... He cannot be forgiven! My client is GUILTY, your honorableness!"

"This isn't a fair trial at all! Mistrial, god damn it!" the man pleaded, squirming in his chair where he was held captive. "What was even the point of all this!?"

The bailiff turned, and looked to Mei, who was seated in her podium, with a white wig seated on her head. "What is your ruling, Judge Milky?" she asked, adjusting her helmet a little so that she could see.

"Guilty! Guilty! Guilty! Guilty! Guilty!" cried the crowd in the back, sitting on the ground, cheering loudly as if in a stadium. To them, and everyone, this was just a game.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Court Is Now In Session! (Milky Mei)

"This stupid wig is making Milky's head all itchy an sweaty........ STUPID WIG!" Milky complained taking ahold of the wig and tossing it to the ground. "There. That's better~" she sang out letting her long red hair falling loose to her back and wiping her brow with the back of her hand. "Ahem," she said clearing her throat before turning to the prosecution, "Will the prosecution please elabocate...... lubricate....explanirate.......JUST TELL ME WHAT KIND OF SNEAKY STUFF the human was doing!? Poo.... Milky hates big words......" she demanded of the prosecuting goblin before setting her elbows on the podium and resting her chin on her fists making a pouty face at her lack of vocabulary.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Your Milkiness, we have a witness who saw it all!" announced the prosecuting goblin, "I call honorary tribe member, Rubble to the stand!"

One of the many goblins stood from the audience, and made her way to a smaller podium next to Mei's. "Now, Rubble," the prosecution began, "You were on patrol, correct? When you saw the defendant?"

"Yup!" Rubble nodded.

"And you saw the defendant?"

"Yup!"

"What was he doing?"

"He was..." Rubble leaned forward, in mock dramatic effect, "Trying to assassinate Big Boss Milky!!!"

The defendant shook his head violently, "How can you even assume that!? I don't even know who your stupid Boss Milky is!!!" he shouted, much to the crowds shock as they gasped in unison, and began booing and shouting at the man for insulting their clan leader so openly.

"He has committed another crime in this very court hut!" the prosecuting goblin announced, "Boss Milky, you 'must' find him guilty, and be sentenced to rape without parole!"

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

STUPID!? WEAK JEALOUS UPPITY HUMANS! THEY ALWAYS WANNA THINK THAT THEY'RE SOOOOOOOO SMARRRRT! WANNA THINK THAT THEY'RE SOOOOOO SUPERLIOUS TO US! Milky thought to herself in furious indignation as she reached behind her podium and proceeded to pull out a giant blueish metal club, the size of a Red Onis before hopping down from her podium and smashing the defendants table with it. "GRRRYYYAAAAH! I HATE HUMANS! You think you're so smarty pants! So much better then us! If it wasnt for your spirit energy and needing your cum to make babies with, I'd just as soon smash you all! And for your information, you puny human man, that "Stupid Boss Milky is the one who decides whether you go free or get raped senseless! Now watch your stupid weak little human mouth before I decide to throw you into unkempt...... Intent...... GRAH, IN JAIL!" she cries out before returning to her podium and placing her down beside her. "Now Rubble, did the stupid weak little human man, also known as the "defendant" have a weapon on him when you caught him trying to kill me? Any evidence? That's a very serious charge. However I acknowledge him as being guilty beyond the shadow of a dot, of breaking one of the chief laws of our clan, NO ONE MUST MAKE FUN OF BOSS MILKY AND OR CALL HER STUPID. The charges for this major offense is to either be raped by whole tribe or to serve clan service by pleasing the Boss; being me. There is no question of his doubt concerning the second charge, that much is clear."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yes he did! He had a whole bunch of stuff for killing!" the goblin Mei questioned answered, reaching over to a rather large bag of 'evidence' and spilling out the contents, revealing several dozen different kinds of weapons, ranging from shurikens to large spike balls. "This is all the stuff he planned to murder our clan leader with!"

"Why would I need all of that!?" the man defends his case, "That doesn't even make any sense! You only need one weapon to kill someone!"

"Admission of guilt!" the goblin replied, pointing her finger at him as the crowd gasped, "Guilt on two charges! For having the intent to murder, AND insulting the clan chief in her very presence! Your honor," she turns to Mei, and adjusts her glasses, "My case is rested." With that, she takes a seat at the prosecutor's table.

Meanwhile, at the defender's table, the man's defending attorney had fallen asleep. "The defense rests," the bailiff announced to Mei.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"SO!~" Milky cried out in suspicion, "You admit that you were in fact planning an assump.....assimil....apprais.....Phooey! Planning on killing someone on our turf, if not me!? We have an admission of guilt on intent to murder, AND you have blatantly broken of the chief laws of our clan in front of several witnesses confirming your guilt of not but one, but two crimes! In light of the facts I have no choice but to declare you as guilty on BOTH charges!" she cried slamming a large mallet on her podium in place of a gavel, "People of the court, what shall be this guilty human's sentence for the heinous crimes!?" she asked to the large group of goblins assembled at the court hut.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There was no dispute. In answer to Mei's question, every single audience member, including the defendant's own defense attorney, began to shout, "Rape! Rape! Rape! Rape! Rape! Rape!"

His eyes darting about frantically, the man suddenly looked up amidst the shouting, staring at Mei with a look of challenge, "Some leader! Does 'Boss Milky' need her minions to cover for her lack of sexual appeal!? I bet she can't satisfy in bed!" he shouted.

In response, the shouting died down, before every single goblin in the room looked to Mei for a response.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

At the man's insult, Milky's face burned and glowed bright at the outrageous insult this stupid weak human man dared to fling at her, "GRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGH!!!!!!!!!" she cried out in outrage as she capsized her podium throwing it to the ground before picking up her club and swinging it in a downwards motion to the man's cranium in a fit of rage intent on knocking the man unconscious but not killing him. "STUPID WEAK WORTHLESS HUMAN MAN! MILKY WILL SHOW YOU WHO CAN'T LAST IN SEX! BOSS MILKY WILL FUCK YOIR WEAK LITTLE SMART MOUTHED BRAINS OUT!!!! THIS COURT IS ADJOURNALED.........ADJECT......OVER!!!!!!" she cried in frustration, anger and determination before flinging the man over her shoulder before taking him to her own hut and stripping him completely naked and tying him to her bed planning to ride him like a raging bull.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Knocked out cold, Mei's tribe gathered around the man, their words, screams, and yelling all mixing together to create a roaring mob of fervent goblins. Cheering Mei on as she took the man over her shoulder, his arms and legs actually nearly reaching the ground due to her height, her goblin troop followed Mei until she reached her hut, and let her go inside alone with her prisoner.

Tied to the bed, giving no response to Mei's advances, the man lay unconscious for a time. Groaning, he struggled a bit in his bonds, before gasping, tugging hard at what held him. "W-what?" he questioned the ropes, before looking over, and seeing Mei in the hut with him. "You... You monster! I'll give you no children! None!" he swore, though he trembled as he began to consider the likely possibility of her body on top of his.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Mei grinned mischievously and somewhat evilly at the bound man in her bed seeing him tremble and trying to put up a tough and defiant front. "Heh...... Silly stupid human...... What make you think you have a choice? You're tied up..... and even if you broke loose and managed to get past or beat me somehow...... this area's full of horny goblins, who are undoubtedly much stronger then you. So if you managed to escape my hunt, you would have to pray you have Cockatirce speed or something to get out without being gangbanged! So the way I see it, you'd be better of just giving in and taking it like a man and giving me your semen! Besides...... I know you can't hold off your orgasm forever. Now lay there and be a good man whore." She said as she would proceed to strip off naked revealing her diminutive but exceptionally curvy body before clibing ontop of her captive, scooting up to his waist being sure not set on his cock just yet. She would then scoot a little bit further and plop her large bosoms down on his face steadfastly and ordering him, "Now..... Suck my tits.... get me good and hot and drink my milk! Do a good job and I'll switch to let you have a drink of my pussy juice!~ But! If you try to bite me hard enough to actually draw blood or hurt me, and this will get much more physical! Got it?" She threatened him before awaiting the start of their love session.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man gave a muffled start as Mei drowned him in her breasts. Hearing her instructions, he seemed to detest the idea of drinking a monster's milk of all thing before looking at the offered breast. He tensed, and seemed to use a great effort of will to force himself to submit, lest his situation go bad, as Mei felt his mouth seal around her tit, and suck lightly.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Mei moaned a little as the man began to suck lightly at her nipple, it felt nice, but it was not nearly enough stimulation for her. "C'mon, human! Is that the best you can do!? Are you telling me you never sucked titties before!? You can do better then that, surely! Maybe you need a little motivation?~" She asked mockingly and mischievously as she would use one hand to take a firm grasp of his hair and force his head further against her impressive bosom, and the one to reach down and begin to slowly and gently stroke his, what she had to presume was, already hardening and throbbing dick, "C'mon! You don't get to cum till you draw milk, but not blood, and make me cum! Now put some real effort into it!" She said as proceeded to practically smother and suffocate the man with impressively endowed breasts.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man cringed as Mei expressed her thoughts on his performance by suffocating him on her breast. She felt a slight tingle from his cry which stimulated her nipple, which was only amplified when she gripped his member and began to tease it. Under her threat of punishment, he began to earnestly suck on her breast. No longer gentle, his mouth began to pull and suck as if to force the milk from her chest. And as her motions continued, Mei began to feel the shaft in her hand become moist with his own pre-cum. Swirling his tongue around her point, Mei would find him slowly getting more used to sucking her breast as he became more tame from the pleasure she was providing him.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Mei moaned out in pleasure as she felt the man begin to genuinely and earnest suckle at her ample bosoms now, her milk beginning to bead up at her nipples, slowly leaking out at first, and as she would feel his precum begin to leak out and moisten and slick his hardening shaft, she would cease her ministrations on the member before using said hand to hold his face firmly buried into her impressive cleavage, rubbing the massive mammaries against his as he continued to suckle on her moaning, laughing and gasping out in pleasure. As the suckling would continue her breasts would continue to release progressively more and more milk, and before too long a steady stream of the nutrient heavy liquid was flowing into the man/s mouth and over his face. She let the action continue for a short time longer before finally grabbing a good fistful of the man's hair and aggressively jerking his head away from her face, and forcing back down on her bead, before sitting back up and scooting herself further up on his body till her crotch was right at his chin. She would then lift her self up enough to turn around and hover her dripping pussy and round ass cheeks directly above the man's face.

"Now...... It's time for you to eat me out. In return, I'll minister to your needy pre-cum leaking dick with my mouth and titties........ BUT! You are forbidden to cum, not until you have gotten me off and I am ready for you to come inside me! And I warn you ahead of time.......... Slave, I have little to no tolerance for premature ejaculation. Don't disappoint me if you wish to avoid punishment." She added threatening him and letting him know she expected exceptional performance before finally firmly and promptly lowering her pussy on top of the man's face before leaning over and grabbing ahold of his throbbing dick before ordering, "Now, eat pussy!" and beginning to slowly insert his stiff blazing shaft in her mouth and slowly and gently sucking on the member.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man's loud moaning was muffled by Mei's crotch to his face as she swallowed his member into her mouth. His mouth and tongue were pressed against Mei's genitals as she so forcefully pushed against him, and just his squirming alone underneath her powerful body was bringing pleasure to her womanhood. But with her attentions to his length, Mei felt his resistance weakening as his tongue dipped into her folds, and his lips rubbed over her clitoris.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Mei would continue to grind her hips and womanhood against the man's face, slowly aggressively and methodically up and down his mouth and nose as he would continue lapping at her folds and running his tongue through her sopping sex. She would moan lewdly and lustfully at the continued ministrations before finally taking her Generous tits in her own hands and beginning kneading them and massaging them before finally lowering her top half down and slowly stroking and milking his member with large orbs; giving the head chaste little licks here and there. After a while she would turn the licks into full long hard drags, before slowly and gently sucking on the organ on and off.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man seemed to get in the full swing of things as he got used to Mei being on top of him, and was now passionately licking at her slit. His tongue traveled all over her sex, dipping in to taste the inside of her pussy. With his length between her breasts, he bucked his hips upwards in response, bits of pre-cum leaking from the tip of his length as Mei sucked on it. His breathing getting harder, his hips moved with more passion, and his hands squeezed her ass more roughly, he gave off the impression that his climax was coming, and was all too eager to let Mei know of that fact with his bodily motions.