What's new

CP. Pettawawa

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score
Major Bowie and MWO Patterson stood by the airfield waiting as the C-130 circled before landing.

Kelly, Henderson, Anderson:

The plane was finally on it's final approach to CFB Pettawawa. The crew went through the now familiar routine of a landing as the plane banked to land.

(All right knock yourselves out)

Last edited:

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: CP. Pettawawa

Emily looked at her watch and nodded in approval. Not bad timing. She took a sip from her coffee and looked up to watch the plane come in for its landing. She'd make sure it was gone by the time the plane had opened up.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Barry exited the plane, 'bags' in hand. He stopped for a moment to take a breath of the air, then let his eyes move to survey where they were. It didn't take him long before he spotted Emily, though he didn't know her. Figuring at the least this person might be able to shed some light on things, he began moving in her direction.

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

Roy cracked his knuckles and stretched up to the roof of the plane as he stood up, before looking around to make sure he didn't drop anything, and heading down to the ground. Noticing Emily standing to one side, and Barry heading towards her, he simply shrugged and followed Barry.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"Gunnery Sergeant Barrie Anderson, and Sergeant Roy Kelly?" Emily asked the two of them, doing a quick once over. Their uniforms actually looked like shit, but she had to force that regular army CSM crap out of her mind now. Time to play a darker game where dress and deportment didn't matter so much.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Barry nodded before replying.

"Indeed, and might I ask your name?"

She might get the read that he was respectful, but at the same time curious as to why he had been called all the way here.

Mirchie

Reputation score

"I'm Sergeant Kelly Ma'am. I'm going to be guessing you'll complain about how I look about now? Most do. I can't say its something I actually care about in the slightest though, hope it won't be too much trouble? Are you under Major Bowie by any chance?"

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Emily raised an eyebrow as she looked back and forth between the two.
"I am Chief Warrant Officer Emily Patterson. Major Bowie's 2IC. The major will give you the full briefing as to why your here, but the summary of it is your now part of a NATO wide special forces task force," Emily explained.

Mirchie

Reputation score

"Nice to meet you Ma'am. Seems someone appreciates our talents, hey?" Roy says, nudging Barry's arm. "Is there some place where we have to stay before the Major is ready for us?"

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Barry nodded slightly, accepting this.

"Very well, thank you. Is there any place we should be while we wait for the Major and anyone else who might be joining us?"

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"I only need to be asked once sergeant," Emily told him, before pulling out two envelopes.
"Inside are maps of the base, and the keys to your rooms, as well as which room you'll be staying in. The building we're staying in is labelled Z-171," Emily explained simply.
"Is there any other questions?" Emily asked as she held out the envelopes.

(Barrie's key reads RM 201 and Roy's reads RM 202)

Mirchie

Reputation score

"No thanks Ma'am, I'm good now. Just give me a call when Major Bowie or yourself are ready for us." Roy says, slitting open the envelope and drawing out its contents.

OP
dmronny

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Having left MWO Patterson to take care of getting the others settled in, with orders to bring them over to the new HQ when they weree ready. Major Bowie sat down at his desk, and put his head in his hands. The boredom was starting to get to him when the secret laptop beeped signalling a new message. Hopefully it was a mission.