What's new

RPG RPG Maker Scat [Crotch] 魔法農家探訪サバイバルRPG~ごはんのちから~/ The Power of Rice ~Magical Farming Survival RPG~ (RJ278858) (RE278858)

OxiDong

Lurker
Reputation score
The Newest Edition to the Survival Life Series from Crotch!
image-web.jpg
JAP DL Site:

ENG DL SIte:

Author's Blog:

The game is out now!

Story:
The main character is the daughter of Pipiru the main character a few games ago, after Pipiru leaves to go be in her own game you must keep the family farm/business alive with the help of your sister, friend, and strange demon thing.
Combat:
The combat is standard for most RPG maker style games consisting of turn based attacks and skill usage with equipment based states. The new feature this time around is that enemies will use sexual attacks that are reflected in the characters combat sprites.
Controls:
Standard RPG maker controls. The icons on the top bar of the screen indicate the amount of food/water the characters currently have as well as most of the important stats. Different characters eat different types of food but all share the same water. A, S, and D will change between available character standing pictures. Page up and Page down will hide/show the information on the top bar.
Survival:
The food and water stats will drain constantly while playing, when they run out your characters will start to take health damage instead. Water can easily be replenished at the various wells around the map and food can be crafted or found. Sleeping on the bed in the main characters room will recover all of the health/stamina/magic of all active characters as well as cleaning them up. The main character also has an ability you can use from the menu that will pass time as well as recovering health making you functionally invulnerable.
Lewd Stuff:
Additional outfits can be crafted at the loom Piriru's bedroom. The two bathroom stats for all characters will continually rise whenever food is consumed. If these ever max out your character will have an accident. You can also force your character to go to the bathroom either on the spot from in the menu or by going to any of the outhouses throughout the map. Pressing the C button will cause the character to fart, this will lower both the bathroom stats for all active characters, however be careful as this will drain magic and if used as zero magic will cause your character to immediately have an accident. This game looks like it will have more of a focus on combat as each character has multiple new sprites when taking damage in a fight, there are different ones for each enemy type.

When you get to the forest segment it will just continue to loop until you remove all of your characters clothing. Once you do head north and you will soon teleport out. Once you are returned to the forest remove your clothes again and head south.
As you progress you will unlock "teleports" from the mysterious forest, once unlocked just travel in either east/west and you will exit there instead.
When you get to the fight in the castle with the demon even though it doesn't look like you're doing damage you actually are, it just has a shit ton of health. Once you beat this boss the game will end so be sure you have a save ready.
Most of the lewd events in the castle town require Pipiru to be alone, you can do this by progressing the main story.
If you find a lewd event and aren't sure why you can't activate it try waiting till a different time of day, raising the lewd/urine/poop stats, having more energy, or equipping a different outfit.
You can craft an item at the potion maker using a pot that will allow you to capture feces when you use the poop command, it will then give you a pot full of poop. If you take that item into the reminiscence room under the well and use it it will unlock all scenes

Elf, Yuri, Urination, Exhibitionism, SCAT, socks?

This game contains SCAT, in fact its the main focus of the game so if you aren't down with that I would suggest you pass (and there is no way to disable it)

I made a quick and dirty partial with translator++. It only translates menus, items, and skills but it makes things a bit easier to play.

A much better translation was made so I'll link that thread here

Attachments

Last edited:

akaliryze

Reputation score
i loving this developer all crotch games so beautifull but need more translation

OP
OxiDong

OxiDong

Lurker
Reputation score
Actually this MC is Pipiru's daughter. I wonder who the father is though...
Good catch, I'll edit the op.
The creator said on the blog that since Pipiru will only be seen in the opening sequence, we will not find out who the father is.

OP
OxiDong

OxiDong

Lurker
Reputation score
The developers posted an article to their Cien stating that the official release date is now on March 27th.

is the article. There are also some new preview images for those interested.

OP
OxiDong

OxiDong

Lurker
Reputation score
The game has released!

I will update the op with new information as I discover it.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I am eager to know exactly how all the various scenes will play out. They had Trump and Kim Jong expies in previous games so I wonder whose expy might show up in this one.

amgen9

Reputation score
Ok so I figured out how to apply it, however when I loaded the ingame menu it couldnt open a picture file to go along with it. Do I need to translate image files aswell? Or is there a particular data file I shouldnt translate.

Last edited:

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ok so I figured out how to apply it, however when I loaded the ingame menu it couldnt open a picture file to go along with it. Do I need to translate image files aswell? Or is there a particular data file I shouldnt translate.
...I do not believe there is anyone working on a translation of this game yet. It was just released today after all. Might you be thinking of a different game?

Last edited:

amgen9

Reputation score
...I do not believe there is anyone working on a translation of this game yet. I was just released today after all. Might you be thinking of a different game?
No, I went and translated it myself, only when I reapplied the files im getting a few image load errors, and the status's at the top are way out of focus.

oohjam

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm stuck in the never ending forest area, not really sure what to do here. Any advice would be appreciated

amgen9

Reputation score
I'm stuck in the never ending forest area, not really sure what to do here. Any advice would be appreciated
Get completely naked, and go north, otherwise each area repeats.

OP
OxiDong

OxiDong

Lurker
Reputation score
I made a simple partial translation and stuck it in the OP above. I don't think it's worth its own thread as it only translates a few little things.

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
so how heavy is the scat content in this one?

is it as heavy as RJ174610 [田舎生活サバイバルRPG~そのひぐらし~]? or somewhat milder?

Knatumz

Reputation score
so how heavy is the scat content in this one?

is it as heavy as RJ174610 [田舎生活サバイバルRPG~そのひぐらし~]? or somewhat milder?
Dunno what to tell you but with this developer, there is no such thing as 'mild' levels of scat content.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score
three hours in the game and still didn't get the first party member

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So does anyone know how to progress in this game i am at the beggining still did all the mc portait events i could do?

oohjam

Lurker
Reputation score
So does anyone know how to progress in this game i am at the beggining still did all the mc portait events i could do?
You use MC skill that summons a cow onto the wheat field, ride it around and collect wheat, once you get to 60 wheat, talk to the mushroom on the right side to turn it into a wheat bale, put the wheat bale on the cart even further right, take the cart into the cave to the southwest