What's new

RPG RPG Maker Scat [Crotch] 魔法農家探訪サバイバルRPG~ごはんのちから~/ The Power of Rice ~Magical Farming Survival RPG~ (RJ278858) (RE278858)

i_like_feet_69

Reputation score
Follow up on if you only care about the unlocking the scene in recollection room.

To get the pot and paper, go to the area south of the house with the pub and keep looting until you get both (loot bookshelves and pots).
Then create a excretion jar at the area just south of your house (use the potion table)
Use the excretion skill in the skill menu of the MC, then use this jar in the recollection room (the well at your house area)

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
somehow... i think it feels weird that you need to shit yourself to open memories XD

LewdHeroes

Reputation score
i cant believe it Pipiru already has daughter i just played the prequel before and they already make sequel

godamnit...i love this series

Nurblets

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Cannot seem to get the right condition to sneak into the castle even though have all 3 ppl at night. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

TheGraug

Reputation score
so I need to re-enter the castle to save idontrememberhername but piriri keep saying that she needs to prepare, i tired having a full party, I explored the all of the city, what else is there to do to advance? also do I have to do something about the black knight in the general(I think he was something like that?) house?

yonk

Reputation score
how do i get in mansion it say sneak in at night iwth 3 people so it was night and with 3 people but i still cant sneak in