What's new

RPG RPG Maker Scat [crotch] 無人島脱出サバイバルRPG~野性生活ひゃくぱーせんと~ / Escape From Uninhabited Island: Survival RPG ~100% Living Wild~ (RJ215534)

OxiDong

Lurker
Reputation score
The Newest Edition to the Survival Life Series from Crotch!

DL Site:

Author's Blogs:

Here are their previous games

Story:
The two main girls and some old guy are the survivors of a plane crash on an uninhabited island, you must find a way off the island all the while managing survival essentials like food and water. As you fight enemies and find blueprints you will gain new crafting recipes that will help you traverse the island
Combat:
The combat is standard for most RPG maker style games consisting of turn based attacks and skill usage with equipment based states. New abilities will be learned automatically when leveling up and weapons and armor are created either from the crafting system or by finding them in the environment.
Controls:
Standard RPG maker controls with the addition of a stamina timer for sprinting which balances out the ability to insta-kill weaker enemies by sprinting into them. The icons at the top left of the screen indicate all of the stats that are managed by food and water, controlling these can be done by eating or drinking directly from the item menu.
Survival:
The stomach and thirst stats will constantly drain while performing other actions, to counteract this the player must gather food and water from around the map or from killing enemies. Items will appear constantly around the map even without reloading the room so it is sometimes a good item to just walk around until more food shows up. Crabs and bugs can be killed to gain basic food but this will give the girls a stomach ache which will constantly drain health and raise the "bathroom" stats much faster. As the player progresses they will find blueprints that will allow them to craft improvements to their base like a rain trap or a better fire. Leveling up will allow the player to craft new items that will help them progress like better weapons or single use high damage throwables.
Lewd Stuff:
Around the island the player will find blueprints that can be used to craft new outfits for either of the two main girls, while these do not have any effect on the CGs they will effect the standing pictures. Certain CGs can only be accessed while both of the girls are in the party, the second girl can be accessed by talking to her on the beach and giving her a shiny shell. CGs will also change depending on whether the girl in question has a stomach ache or not which is triggered by eating raw or unscrupulous foods. Most of the CGs in the game are accessed by leveling up and then using the relevant skill from the skills menu, some of these will require an item which will be consumed during use. Some CGs must be used within the range of the old guy at the base camp when in range a heart icon will appear above the player character. Many other CGs are found just by exploring the map and finding the ! icons. Filling either of the "bathroom" icons at the top of the screen will trigger a scene that will have an effect on the standing picture of the player, walking into any of the shallow water will reset this.
Yuri,Urination,Scat,Exhibitionism
This game contains SCAT, in fact its the main focus of the game so if you aren't down with that I would suggest you pass (and there is no way to disable it)

A partial translation has been made

Last edited:

Gol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The demo is pretty good, there are some mechanics that may need explanation upon release though

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Know what? I've seen the pics for this and rural Survival. That one woman in a photo from a pic in this game looks like Charlotte. Or am I wrong?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Scat is very serious business to those that enjoy it. Now, my only issue is whether you can disable it or not. Because I doubt they'll go into detail and allow the color of the excrement change based on your diet and personal health.

Gol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there any way to keep hunger up except the papayas? The cooking fires don't last long.

Kiwii100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
もざいく修正がなければ来月の9日くらいに
うんちゲームが出ちゃいそうです!
Expected release set for March 9th.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There's an old fat guy there and he doesn't even do anything? Raping and NTRing young hot girls is like their only worth and he couldn't even do that, what a piece of trash.

Gol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, this is surprisingly fun tbh.

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
anyone know what the last two icon means?

the circle with stick on top and the human icon

and is the only way to get motivation? [the stamina/currency used crafting] by gathering stuff?

Gol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone know what the last two icon means?

the circle with stick on top and the human icon

and is the only way to get motivation? [the stamina/currency used crafting] by gathering stuff?
Urine and stamina. Motivation can be obtained through crafting, yes.

Gol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He also posted a map of the island, if anyone needs it.

naicore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where do I find the vines to make better weapons?
Also I seem to be stuck, I got to the area with the toilet crafting page, but can't seem to progress further north on the island. I've opened the way to the crashed airplane part that you start at, the cave near that part and also some shortcuts to the main camp, but I can't figure out where to go from there.

Last edited:

Gol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The thicker vines? There's a forest where they seem to spawn often that's full of bears, boars, and monkeys.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
it looks fun, characters look nice but no way to disable scat? there's even a preview of them covered in shet.

Gol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
it looks fun, characters look nice but no way to disable scat? there's even a preview of them covered in shet.
Scat is like, a staple of these games, I think. There's no way to disable it.