What's new

RPG RPG Maker Scat [crotch] 無人島脱出サバイバルRPG~野性生活ひゃくぱーせんと~ / Escape From Uninhabited Island: Survival RPG ~100% Living Wild~ (RJ215534)

asuka_geil

Lurker
Reputation score
Do not ask for download links for ANY reason. This includes download links to the games and translation links. This also includes asking for somebody to PM you either of the two. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate ban.
any translate version iam too stupid too get it autotranslatet :-(

Pls help and sry for my bad english

Daslhotiasht

Reputation score
There you go for save files.
Use the first one to see the ending ( go to the boat ).
Use the second one to see the event from "skill" in menu.
I don't know how many events there are because there is no recollection room.

Edit : You can go to recollection room by using a book in '大事なもの' within a item menu

Attachments

Last edited:

GEMPAL00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There you go for save files.
Use the first one to see the ending ( go to the boat ).
Use the second one to see the event from "skill" in menu.
I don't know how many events there are because there is no recollection room.
my deep thanks for you. I'm dying playing this one

Discard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does your save file have the book, or do we have to get it? I kind of don't know where the pirate ship is located at.

edit: Found it. Ty for the save.
edit2: Why are there missing images in the book? Or did I load the wrong one? xD
edit3: K, so I used the skills. If these are all of them, does that mean theres no "sex" scene in the game?
edit4: I don't think this is a "full" savefile, as there is many missing images in the recollection room.
last edit: Ok, decrypted the game and oh man, there is actually tons of sex scenes. Banzai!

Last edited:

Daslhotiasht

Reputation score
Does your save file have the book, or do we have to get it? I kind of don't know where the pirate ship is located at.

edit2: Why are there missing images in the book? Or did I load the wrong one? xD
edit3: K, so I used the skills. If these are all of them, does that mean theres no "sex" scene in the game?
edit4: I don't think this is a "full" savefile, as there is many missing images in the recollection room.
last edit: Ok, decrypted the game and oh man, there is actually tons of sex scenes. Banzai!
Yes, its pretty hard to unlock all the cg with many conditions that must be met to trigger the event and i can't find a way to unlock all the cg's in debug mode.
Do you decrypt the rgss3a file ?

Last edited:

GEMPAL00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What program did you use to decrypt? i saw some tools from reddit and f95 zone, but just want to make sure.
Or do you mind to teach me how to do it? :whistle:

Discard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just search for rgss3a decryptor, download the tool and you should be good to go. It's very simple to use, shouldn't be too hard.

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you for the translation.

I am still on first island after crash.

I see wreckage, but can't "kill" it, even by throwing stones at it.

I see a small passage on water to next island, but I can't cross it.

I fight insects and collect food, but don't seem to increase in skills or whatever.

How do I progress ?

oohjam

Lurker
Reputation score
Finally got around to 100% Completion. I used the machine translation posted earlier, was good enough to fully understand and clear, though of course it's not perfect english.

maybe973

Reputation score
I can complete the game but can't figure out/find the item required for diving.

EDIT: Not sure if those haven't been implemented yet since the translation in the author's blog post ( ) says raw oysters and bugs that lump of iron is not available.

Figured it out with rough google translations, you have to send marie back first before you can dive! Not sure if being naked is a requirement though since there was some mention of clothes in the translations while the pic shows lady diving nude.

Last edited:

Tadius

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
where to download full game?

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Over the yonder you may find a flying object headed straight for you which might be ur link that ur looking for. Toobad it's just Thor swing flying his ban hammer at you.