What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ capture1 ] CRYSTAL FANTASY ~Chapters of the Chosen Braves~ / CRYSTAL FANTASY ~導かれし勇者たち~ RE193834 RJ193834

Status
Not open for further replies.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: CRYSTAL FANTASY ~導かれし勇者たち~ [RJ193834]

The animations are pretty nice, I just wish they had sound effects rather than just the voice.

Does anyone know if there's some sort of gallery? Also, how do you get a character back to regular clothing state after they get raped (without going to a crystal)?

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does anyone know if there's some sort of gallery? Also, how do you get a character back to regular clothing state after they get raped (without going to a crystal)?
Use a blue crystal/shard item from your inventory. Notably, Red crystals/shards damage their clothes.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The animations are pretty nice, I just wish they had sound effects rather than just the voice.

There's gallery right on the title screen.

You get them back by using a blue crystal, red crystal will put them in the first damaged clothing state which gain a buff.

chozen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

any full saves yet

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game..!

Its trolling me pretty hard.

First girl I wanted, Oh sorry Kefka teleported her away. I feel salty.

Race through next maps, meet Rikku! Oh sorry the goddess went nope.avi and took her away!

I became even intensely salty cuz I beat up an boring boss for her.

Then I started to ditch battles with slime tentacles cuz I find tentacles a massive bore, then meet an super boring boss. It casts skull curse on my girls so I do shit damage. Its the boss that do tentacle scene with Yuna.

I flip the table at this point because I don't understand how to kill this boss. I just want to get past the boring stuff as quickly as possible to get my favorite girls.

It is vaguely familiar I think i fought a similar boss in one of FF games.

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game..!

Race through next maps, meet Rikku! Oh sorry the goddess went nope.avi and took her away!

Then I started to ditch battles with slime tentacles cuz I find tentacles a massive bore, then meet an super boring boss. It casts skull curse on my girls so I do shit damage. Its the boss that do tentacle scene with Yuna.

I flip the table at this point because I don't understand how to kill this boss. I just want to get past the boring stuff as quickly as possible to get my favorite girls.

to kill it or atleast make the fight easy u hav to buy the last item in the shop in the heaven place to remove the effect.

Mai_Takayassu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There a thing about this game that is related with some other rpg maker games that have been giving me some trouble.
These RPG XV MAKER games (i assume it's xv), some of then, they seem to be pretty heavy and demanding a better system/pc. I noticed that whenever i run one of them (when they run), some of the are really laggy, to the point i can't play.
Is it supposed to be like that? Are RPG XV maker games that heavy? Am I missing something, like a software, a dll file?

(my driver is updated. At least, the most updated it can be for now)

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is it supposed to be like that? Are RPG XV maker games that heavy? Am I missing something, like a software, a dll file?

Can't say if it's for all RPG XV games but this one is pretty heavy on the resources. My laptop can run modern games pretty well and this game still manages to use up quite a lot of CPU power when I check it in task manager. It spikes up a lot during the animated scenes so I would expect some older/weaker systems to have trouble running the game. Not sure why it's so cpu-intensive though considering the animation quality. Perhaps they're limited by the engine and have to load up individual frames rather than an animation?

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There a thing about this game that is related with some other rpg maker games that have been giving me some trouble.
These RPG XV MAKER games (i assume it's xv), some of then, they seem to be pretty heavy and demanding a better system/pc. I noticed that whenever i run one of them (when they run), some of the are really laggy, to the point i can't play.

MV not XV :p

MV game need a little more ressource than the old Maker, that sure, but that normal =)
but you dont realy need a last PC to run them, my Pc is prety old (8/9 year), and i have no problem :x

the laggy cause, come in most part from the boxing system that they use "Enigma virtual boxing", this shit is REALY demanding in ressource and realy dont like old system and old OS :x, just unbox the game and he will run far better ^^

look my post a little upper to learn how to unbox MV game ^^

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

RPGmaker MV games run like shit because they use node-webkit as a game engine. Basically, it's running a game with Google Chrome. That's what node-webkit is.

Found out myself with Construct 2 that this engine is really just not good for making this type of game. It's resource heavy and bloated in the first place, and adding in animations tends to bog it down even more.

Might do a partial for this if nobody else wants to. For the FF nostalgia if nothing else.

ments

Reputation score

This game..!

use Libellule's hook patcher it comes togeather with cheat menu, if some boses looks to chalenging just set their hp to 1 or give your self extra xp pts.
even if im pretty much in ff stuff, this game is another boring dungeon crawler, at least im not disapointed, cause i was not expecting something big in first place

zerotowin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can't say if it's for all RPG XV games but this one is pretty heavy on the resources. My laptop can run modern games pretty well and this game still manages to use up quite a lot of CPU power when I check it in task manager. It spikes up a lot during the animated scenes so I would expect some older/weaker systems to have trouble running the game. Not sure why it's so cpu-intensive though considering the animation quality. Perhaps they're limited by the engine and have to load up individual frames rather than an animation?
RPGmaker MV games run like shit because they use node-webkit as a game engine. Basically, it's running a game with Google Chrome. That's what node-webkit is.

Found out myself with Construct 2 that this engine is really just not good for making this type of game. It's resource heavy and bloated in the first place, and adding in animations tends to bog it down even more.

Might do a partial for this if nobody else wants to. For the FF nostalgia if nothing else.
The game is also made on using version 1.3.1 of RPG Maker MV, which have a massive memory leak. The game eats an additional 100~200mb of RAM every time you open the game menu. Just opening the game menu 10 times will make the game eat an additional 1gb of ram. You have to apply this patch:

I'm not sure if its working though since it is still eating gigs of ram after a few minutes when I tried. I think I applied the patch wrong. (I copied it to the plugins directory.)

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The game is also made on using version 1.3.1 of RPG Maker MV, which have a massive memory leak. The game eats an additional 100~200mb of RAM every time you open the game menu. Just opening the game menu 10 times will make the game eat an additional 1gb of ram. You have to apply this patch:

I'm not sure if its working though since it is still eating gigs of ram after a few minutes when I tried. I think I applied the patch wrong. (I copied it to the plugins directory.)
I think you also need to add that into plugin.js, not sure though.

edit: Added this line after a comma
{"name":"Oggy_1_3_1_MemoryLeakPatch","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}
game runs fine but not sure if that does anything

Last edited:

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

I just want to get past the boring stuff as quickly as possible to get my favorite girls.
You know there's only five characters which are playable, right?

Lightning, Tifa, Terra, Yuna, and Rydia. The rest can be 'summoned' during battle with the support command (like Rydia was in the beginning), but they don't really appear, it just fires off an attack.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

With how good the art work in this game is, I am very disappointed at the storyline and some mechanics of this game - including lack of stats and corruption for the girls.

This game has excellent artwork and lots of mechanics that have the makings of a great Circle Kame game. Plus, there's the conversation function! Which could have been exploited in so many ways. But instead, the author went the safe route and have it all the same conversation. Moreover, no stats for H, no change in the girls, and no corruption - really missing the ball on some very ... simulating mechanics.

I couldn't get myself to play more than 2 hours due to being bored at the same combat rape images that had no corruption, and is easily removed via blue crystal.

Which brings me to another epiphany: What attracts me to H-games are the gradual corruption of the girls, AND a decent story line with multiple endings. There's probably other features that I unconsciously consider, but do not consciously think about.

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score

With how good the art work in this game is, I am very disappointed at the storyline and some mechanics of this game - including lack of stats and corruption for the girls.

This game has excellent artwork and lots of mechanics that have the makings of a great Circle Kame game. Plus, there's the conversation function! Which could have been exploited in so many ways. But instead, the author went the safe route and have it all the same conversation. Moreover, no stats for H, no change in the girls, and no corruption - really missing the ball on some very ... simulating mechanics.

I couldn't get myself to play more than 2 hours due to being bored at the same combat rape images that had no corruption, and is easily removed via blue crystal.

Which brings me to another epiphany: What attracts me to H-games are the gradual corruption of the girls, AND a decent story line with multiple endings. There's probably other features that I unconsciously consider, but do not consciously think about.
You know, I was just wondering about that myself as I was playing. Do all the enemy H attacks share the same animation? If so, that's...really, extremely disappointing and kind of kills the drive to continue forward.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lightning, Tifa, Terra, Yuna, and Rydia. The rest can be 'summoned' during battle with the support command (like Rydia was in the beginning), but they don't really appear, it just fires off an attack.
I didn't know that.

I guess i'll be dropping this game after all.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I gathered as much even though I'm not very far yet. My 2 favorites are covered though, so I'm not complaining. (Tifa and Rydia) Maybe they should have focused on one or two games in the series instead of the "kitchen sink" approach. It would have been more clear which characters would be in, and would have allowed them to focus on fewer characters. It does seem to be their first game though, and does show they have potential.

Yeah, corruption of some kind always makes for a better H game, but it can also drastically increase the workload for the dev (depending on what you do with it). Maybe they wanted to include it but decided it was too much work for their first game. Or maybe they just don't care about that mechanic, lol.

Partial translation is about 60% done, need to play the game now for some context. EDIT: more like 80%. All that's left is monsters, need to play now though. Some of the names don't make sense, will need to see the enemy for reference.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.