What's new

Curse of the Crimson Throne: Edge of Anarchy (IC Thread)

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Curse of the Crimson Throne: Edge of Anarchy (IC Thread)

Izak remains kneeling until the queen has left the chamber, before standing and turning to face Sabina. "It would be nice if I could get my swords back...." he says, crossing his arms and smiling under his scarf. "Those are really all I need."

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Slowly getting up, Raven shakes his head at the question. "Everything I need is in my soul."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Jess got up as well. "We're getting our stuff back, it was just securiity stuff for the queen. They want us helpful Izak, don't worry. I do have a question though. Gaedren Lamm, the guy we brought in, what's gonna happen to him?"

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Elizabeth raised her hand slightly, "Not much for me, mostly just let the captain of the guard know that I'll be gone for a few days I suppose... and um... would be nice if I could get someone to check up on my sister every once in awhile... if that's not too much to ask." She didn't want to say that she was going to bring her along if it wasn't possible, after all, despite the recent events, she still felt that this was likely a safe place for her.