What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Yeah we pretty much already have that with the lesser spiders, so I want to see it a little further with the boss.
She faced straight up last time, so clearly have her hang down. All limbs bounds in web while she faces forward. Then pump away. Gotta make that army of spiders somehow.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It would be great if when the spider boss scene not interupted there will be a baby spider that will be born from the heroine... Will it hatch an existing spider enemy or it's just a baby that will escape from the area... And there will be an area when the heroine's offspring prosper (new enemy)...

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It would be great if when the spider boss scene not interupted there will be a baby spider that will be born from the heroine... Will it hatch an existing spider enemy or it's just a baby that will escape from the area... And there will be an area when the heroine's offspring prosper (new enemy)...
A couple ACT games have scenes like that. I know Ultramambo likes doing that, even had a bossfight focused around it in Guild Meister 2.
Creature Hunter also had that in rpg form.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I was catching up on the thread and the talk of uncensoring reminded me that the creator once shared an image of the axe enemy's H animation where he was partially transparent and you could see more of the heroine. That was quite a long time ago; was it ever implemented into the game? I'm assuming no, given I've mashed just about every button imaginable and nothing changes.

Edit: I actually did some digging and got some of that info wrong; what I saw was Noble 6 sharing a tweet back in February, but an actual, finished image was never shown. I wonder what happened to that, and the window for her face that they teased.

Last edited:

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
It definitely hasn't been implemented yet as of the current release. Maybe the creator will get around to it in the next update? Fingers crossed. ^_^

Oh, while I'm making this post, I sure hope the meat cage is implemented into the main game somewhere with a dungeon. Maybe the prison area in the church? It has an inactive lift in that part, so I'm hoping something torturous comes out of that section. :D

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It definitely hasn't been implemented yet as of the current release. Maybe the creator will get around to it in the next update? Fingers crossed. ^_^

Oh, while I'm making this post, I sure hope the meat cage is implemented into the main game somewhere with a dungeon. Maybe the prison area in the church? It has an inactive lift in that part, so I'm hoping something torturous comes out of that section. :D
When was a meat cage mentioned? Was there a tweet I missed some time back?

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Well some of you people are about to get that vague wish you asked for months back. He wants to add an option to switch between easily escaping with two buttons taps or having to mash to escape.
Personally, I think it should be that if a big-enough enemy cums inside, you should just lose all health, like the bosses, the iron maiden, and the axe guys.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
But I want the enemy to cum inside the heroine FOREVER. ;__;