What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I'm not sure if the animation speed change isn't working or if I'm doing something wrong. I've tried click on the mousewheel and scrolling up/down but it doesn't change the speed.
Seems to only work in the gallery.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Seems to only work in the gallery.
Yeah that's where I'm trying to use it. If it is from .5 to 1.2 I'm pretty sure I would notice it even without a pop up telling me. However, mouse scrolling doesn't seem to do anything. I see a speed counter pop up when I exit the animation but I can't seem to change it.

Seems to just be me I guess if nobody else has this issue.

Edit: nvm, animation speed change doesn't work in windowed mode, or perhaps one of my Windows settings causes it to not work. Going into fullscreen lets it work.

Last edited:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Them milky tiddies.
Also I'm pretty sure it doesn't seem to count any cum from the new enemy, at least not when I tried. The virgin status, violations, etc. were all there but not the cum.

bigpenniser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So again only 1 new animation for a new enemy and all the rest are still without animations? :cry:

At least the new animation is nice

Last edited:

Greyhunter19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In response to the mouse scrolling.. mine ceased to work after the latest nvidia driver update.
Was trying out the new animation while installing, could see the animation speed text.
After restart? Nope!...whut

dikirov

Reputation score
anyone know how to access to the new area? been stuck here like half hour

Last edited:

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
anyone know how to access to the new area? been stuck here like half hour
Are you refering to Requiem Road or the Waterfall one?
If you mean Requiem Road where the new animation is located then search page 61... Basically in the area before you fight spider boss you must going up and go to the left to find an entrance that previously blocked... After that going left to activate a new shortcut from slum area and going right to the new area...
If you mean the Waterfall one just keep going after killing spider boss...

lolimndbrk

Reputation score
Them milky tiddies.
Also I'm pretty sure it doesn't seem to count any cum from the new enemy, at least not when I tried. The virgin status, violations, etc. were all there but not the cum.
Yep, it doesnt count any cum from the new enemy. I tested it after you said that.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Where is this Requiem Road?
Top left of the spider area has a door to a passage you climb up. I can probably make like a quick video later since many people walked past it.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Top left of the spider area has a door to a passage you climb up. I can probably make like a quick video later since many people walked past it.
Yeah, thanks. I managed to find it 2 mins after my post.
I still have the magic of posting xD

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hah, I wasn't expecting that new enemy alongside the Pontiff Knight, I love the concept and its attacks, and the fact that you can parry the corpse parts back at it.

D-lis seems to be getting a better idea of how to escalate difficulty when progressing through areas. You see it in DS and Castlevania a lot where new elements in a stage will be presented in a controlled environment for players to study, and before they get complacent the game throws you a curveball by putting you in an uncomfortable situation to leave it to you to solve.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hah, I wasn't expecting that new enemy alongside the Pontiff Knight, I love the concept and its attacks, and the fact that you can parry the corpse parts back at it.
It caught me offguard when it throw a corpse at me like a fastball from off-screen.
Also have this.

Rose Worm.png

Poorly colored a commission someone bought for me. I highly encourage checking out @mr_poritan. Man does juicy work.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
OMG, my personal favourite H-action! Gonna use this as my phone's new wallpaper!!

shineek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
At first i like the game very much, but not anymore, i dont like where this is going. I really hate how a lot of hentai games recently are nothing more than animation or cg galleries with boring and pointless gameplay. Game is still so easy its boring, there are no punishments for being raped by the monsters or for losing clothing, and you still can get out of the animation with pressing just one button. For now its neither really a game nor is it something worth any money.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I know people are entitled to opinions but I don't feel entitled to listen to yours.
There's dozens of games that fit your quota elsewhere. Don't complain just because a title doesn't fit your almighty agenda.
Find what you enjoy and let us enjoy what we found.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
By the same vein, he doesn't have to listen to your opinion. He's free to say whatever he wants about the game, critical or not. In your own words, don't complain just because his opinion doesn't fit YOUR agenda.