What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

fionajason

Reputation score
I'd want mind control for like a haunted mansion, with a mask forcing itself on her.
The priests will probably just be more bondage and whipping like the sinner slaves.
since haunted mansion there will be much more unnatural monster which i adore like since we already have a painting hand trap maybe like a demon shadow grab here from below and toys with her using her own shadows and maybe also when she goes near a mirror there's like ghostly hand just grab her inside the mirror and plays wif her.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't remember Bullet Requiem having any flying enemies, so I don't know if he knows how to make any.
That said, he could fake a floating effect by just having a very tall empty space before the floating mask or whatever.
There were flying enemies, but they didn't have animations; just patrolling fire wisps that shoot at you. Was in the first stage.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Could anyone remind me (because there are a LOT of pages to look through and the search engine is acting wonky again) what the keys are again. especially for menu navigation?

Better yet, it might be a good thing to put that in the original post. I swear, I've never seen a game before that forced people to ragequit out of the in-game menu because NOTHING remotely intuitive lets you out.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Item menu?
It's a bit buggy at times. I've managed to lock myself into those menus and had to F4 out of there too many times just from curiousity.

Cat99

Reputation score
I honestly still wish that some monster gets somewhat of an Game Over after animation like, when you get defeated by the Enemy that has the girl as a shield he takes you instead of her at the ending.
Or like little scenes what the Enemy does after he defeated you and stuff.
But I think this is just a wish haha :3

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I honestly still wish that some monster gets somewhat of an Game Over after animation like, when you get defeated by the Enemy that has the girl as a shield he takes you instead of her at the ending.
At this point, I'm waiting for an enemy variant that does exactly this as a H-attack. Equally as obese, strong, and hard to take down. If it knocks the heroine down, it chains her up onto his body and uses her as a meat shield while fucking her lights out with his thiccc rod. XD
Would be more satisfying than expecting an extension for an existing H-attack. :)

Cat99

Reputation score
At this point, I'm waiting for an enemy variant that does exactly this as a H-attack. Equally as obese, strong, and hard to take down. If it knocks the heroine down, it chains her up onto his body and uses her as a meat shield while fucking her lights out with his thiccc rod. XD
Would be more satisfying than expecting an extension for an existing H-attack. :)
You have a good point there! Hopefully this will happen. :D

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Honestly I'm surprised people are still optimistic about animations at all after how many enemies just got skipped.
I just wanted to see that weird nautilus thing do something.

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hm, good point. Very rough hack and it's just a sprite swap in nature, but you'll get an idea how it might look if he'll implement it:

2s.png

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hm, good point. Very rough hack and it's just a sprite swap in nature, but you'll get an idea how it might look if he'll implement it:

View attachment 18460

Damn, son. Can you make the nuns make out or get fucked by the crawlers together
Or swap out Aradia's clothes so she wears someone else's outfit?

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
OMG, that's amazing! Someone needs to send this to the creator to promptly get this idea implemented! :D

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Damn, son. Can you make the nuns make out or get fucked by the crawlers together
Or swap out Aradia's clothes so she wears someone else's outfit?
It depends on the texture size and it's still a basic swap, don't expect miracles :D I simply made this to show how it might look and because I like this idea.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The heck. I haven't gotten any notifications from this thread in weeks now. I just assumed nothing new had been posted, but i guess that would be impossible in it's own right. Got some reading to do i guess.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Item menu?
It's a bit buggy at times. I've managed to lock myself into those menus and had to F4 out of there too many times just from curiousity.
The menus are buggy but you shouldn't need to quit the game to get out. Try to click on something inside the menu then pressing space should back you out.