What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Well, if there is a monster will put lego or something similar things in her boots, then use low attack force her jump...

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry to bother guys but where can I find the Lab area?
Can you write down a little Walkthrough?

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry to bother guys but where can I find the Lab area?
Can you write down a little Walkthrough?
the lab area is past the Corrupted Knight boss as in, the pathway past him leads directly there

the generous uploader who uploaded the latest version has a save file that puts you directly in front of said boss so you just have to beat him and then you can get Aradia slimed to your heart's content

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score
the lab area is past the Corrupted Knight boss as in, the pathway past him leads directly there

the generous uploader who uploaded the latest version has a save file that puts you directly in front of said boss so you just have to beat him and then you can get Aradia slimed to your heart's content
Thank you very much.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
With all these new areas being developed, I'm having trouble mentally mapping the cartography in 2D compared to 3D of souls games, those areas tend to have more distinct landmarks to grope around areas

I know Noble 6 made a makeshift block map, but the nitty gritty details of each area is harder to remember. I almost forgot there was another church besides the one you pass through with Candore.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Not again....

@Jesus Since you're in this thread could you like, maybe add something to the OP about how the menus are difficult to navigate? This question gets asked all the time so it'd be nice to say "You're probably gonna have trouble exiting the menu because of how poorly programmed the menu system is. The exit button on the menu is Space but it won't work if you have something selected currently, so follow through with whatever you selected so the Space Bar actually works properly."
Thank you :D

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
but the nitty gritty details of each area is harder to remember.
Yeah, I'm tempted to go back and hand-draw an MS paint doodle of a map of each area, but I know I'd get the scaling wrong. Someone can probably use some of that fancy anime video stitching to make a map by walking around and recording it, but I tried stitching once and I sucked at it.

Level Up.png

Also I need to make something like this for the warp menu. But sadly, the warp menu isn't very interesting. Doesn't even have the preview images yet, since some altars have been moved around.

Loli

Reputation score
so ... appearantly D-lis add an achievement system
lol
found one randomy by getting stuck on the spider web and just wait for the animation to end :|
cuz i died :|

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In my opinion, if we're continuously drip-fed H-content, there'll be nothing new for us once the game's actually completed. If it were up to me, the dev would cut it off now and finish implementing all the new areas, systems, enemies and bosses and saving their animations and game-overs for the full release.
I think he's more or less doing it in this fashion to help fund the project more then anything. Could be wrong of course, but that's why I figured he decided to take the route of Enty rather then just make the game and release it. As far as having all the lovely H-goodness of the game given to us before release, well, best way to not get yourself burnt out or left with little to be excited for is just hold off on this game for a long while then come back, maybe see what all's been added and what not. Basically the same thought process I take with most games that get updated in this fashion as it makes even old and previously seen animations a pretty fresh experience again.

Also have to say I am liking how the games combat and difficulty has amped up a bit with some areas, the one with the knights and uh, can't remember what they looked like now but priests of some sort I guess that throw balls of light at you can be pretty tough if you don't use your noggin a bit. Still astounds me how good and long some of these animations are in this game, feels like getting spoiled almost compared to what I'm used to in many other games.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
so ... appearantly D-lis add an achievement system
lol
found one randomy by getting stuck on the spider web and just wait for the animation to end :|
cuz i died :|
There's an achievement system now? :eek:
Weird, haven't unlocked any yet.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
There's an achievement system now? :eek:
Weird, haven't unlocked any yet.
There's been one. It's been there so long that some achievements have been taken OUT.
Virginity loss had one, and there were ones for certain ml amounts of semen. Only two, but one was removed. Think it was like 1000ml and 2000ml. Maybe 500ml instead of one of those.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
In my opinion, if we're continuously drip-fed H-content, there'll be nothing new for us once the game's actually completed. If it were up to me, the dev would cut it off now and finish implementing all the new areas, systems, enemies and bosses and saving their animations and game-overs for the full release.
Is this your first early access game? Because that's usually how early access game works. You get drip feed until one day the dev says "hey the ending is complete, so we are now finally out of beta".

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You get drip feed until one day the dev says "hey the ending is complete, so we are now finally out of beta".
Or they're injured in a multi-car pile-up, catch AIDS while in the hospital, then have the government of their country violently overthrown in a grand military coup d'etat which leads to total economic collapse as well as the tragic loss of their harddrive in a sudden tsunami , which unfortunately contained the final sixty gigs worth of project files with no backups in sight.

All in the same day.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Or they're injured in a multi-car pile-up, catch AIDS while in the hospital, then have the government of their country violently overthrown in a grand military coup d'etat which leads to total economic collapse as well as the tragic loss of their harddrive in a sudden tsunami , which unfortunately contained the final sixty gigs worth of project files with no backups in sight.

All in the same day.
Don't jinx that! In these uncertainty times that could actaully happens!

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

All in the same day.
Afterwards the dev wrote a book about his life, which became an international best seller and made the dev a billionaire. Happy ending.
Until the dev dies of AIDS one year later

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

All in the same day.
It's sad that there's a lot of truth behind this. I've seen way too many projects die because of excuses and laziness. It's mainly from Patreon, which is why people hate it so much.

comakill23

Reputation score
It's sad that there's a lot of truth behind this. I've seen way too many projects die because of excuses and laziness. It's mainly from Patreon, which is why people hate it so much.
Patreons clusterfuck attack on it's own creators aside, I really can't find anything good on Patreon. This is probably especially true for those that like NoR and NoR accessories(2D run or rape games, etc.).