What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Raottam

Reputation score
I was wondering why it seemed familiar, but I just realized the "jiggliness" of the character model makes me think of a higher quality version of the Fightdoll series XD

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
NoR.png

Pictured seconds before a Good Time (tm)

Closest thing we'll get to a meatwall trap for now I guess, but man that was a good animation, if there were more sections of it visibly trying to force feed her its juice it would easily be my favorite, but her attempt to struggle against it while it slowly wraps around her is Really Good

It looks like those bloodborne witchhunters carry around pieces of these things to use for themselves, even this iron maiden could just be a chunk of a larger indescribable creature that I almost really want it as a boss if it were the case

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score
How to uncensor a game like Night of Revenge?
- Open Assembly-CSharp.dll with dnspy
- Search for "mosa" or "moza" for some cases
- Edit class
- Change value "True" to "False"
- Save module
And that's it. Scripting might change with future builds, but it's like that for the current 0.17.

(clickable)

PS: You can try this attachment - put Assembly-CSharp.dll in NightofRevenge_Data/Managed folder. Don't forget to make a buckup.
I can't guarantee it will uncensor everything, sometimes scripts works differently on some enemies and sometimes mosaic is embedded with actual sprites.

Attachments

Last edited:

zemper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How to uncensor a game like Night of Revenge?
- Open Assembly-CSharp.dll with dnspy
- Search for "mosa" or "moza" for some cases
- Edit class
- Change value "True" to "False"
- Save module
And that's it. Scripting might change with future builds, but it's like that for the current 0.17.

(clickable)

PS: You can try this attachment - put Assembly-CSharp.dll in NightofRevenge_Data/Managed folder. Don't forget to make a buckup.
I can't guarantee it will uncensor everything, sometimes scripts works differently on some enemies and sometimes mosaic is embedded with actual sprites.
How do you get that gray room?

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
A living onahole?! But which enemy is gonna be assigned with the attack? :/ Hope it's not the spider boss, I don't quite see it working for the spider boss.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
A living onahole?! But which enemy is gonna be assigned with the attack? :/ Hope it's not the spider boss, I don't quite see it working for the spider boss.
Just shove a proboscis in her and pump her full of eggs until her stomach is the size of a beanbag chair.
She's a tough cookie. Her womb can take it.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
A living onaho sounds good
I never mind if she dosent have arms and legs
As much as I would love to see this happen, from a gameplay standpoint, it would be strange. Heroine turned into an onahole with no arms and legs due to a H-attack? She gets them back immediately from breaking free!
I can only see this working if portals are involved, where the portals encapsulate her limbs while also restraining her from escaping.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
As much as I would love to see this happen, from a gameplay standpoint, it would be strange. Heroine turned into an onahole with no arms and legs due to a H-attack? She gets them back immediately from breaking free!
I can only see this working if portals are involved, where the portals encapsulate her limbs while also restraining her from escaping.
It can work. Basically this but with webs.......