What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Looks like she came here to murder all the blood-slimes, so did I. Then why do we have to fight?

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Looks like she came here to murder all the blood-slimes, so did I. Then why do we have to fight?
Imagine you're a holy knight of the church praying to god the day demons start brainwashing your nuns. Then some slutty dark witch walks up full of demon semen. You GOTTA kill it!

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
'We are born of the blood-slimes, made women by the blood-slimes, undone by the blood-slimes. Fear the blood-slimes.'

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
you know... since they hate witchcraft heresy and mutation... (the main reason why that girl kill those nun)

kofiattakusi

Reputation score
do you have Night Of Revenge language change in option or not let know tell me

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Its been a while since i played the game last, does the sex have any gameplay impact beyond just being a hot animation viewer if you get tired of fighting enemies?

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Its been a while since i played the game last, does the sex have any gameplay impact beyond just being a hot animation viewer if you get tired of fighting enemies?
Not yet. I'm hoping that eventually there might be a thing where you get taken to the level's 'prison' area, like the goblins and rose wall thing in the first stage, or the cells in the church.

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I would like to ask about somethings:
1. In the very 1st area: There is a girl entangled with green slime like tentacles. How do I release her?
2. Is there a way to mapping/change the controller buttons? I'm using x360 controller.
3. Is there an English patch for the game?

Thanks for answering.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I would like to ask about somethings:
1. In the very 1st area: There is a girl entangled with green slime like tentacles. How do I release her?
you don't
2. Is there a way to mapping/change the controller buttons? I'm using x360 controller.
maybe? idon't use controller
3. Is there an English patch for the game?
not yet. but i doubt you need one to play the demo yet.

Thanks for answering.
aww shucks. you're welcome dude. XD

Tewi

Reputation score
If you bring up the menu ingame (Press I) you can assign a controller and map it as you wish in the config tab.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New enemy. A murderhobo that looks like the manwhore from SexualLobster's animated videos.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
New enemy. A murderhobo that looks like the manwhore from SexualLobster's animated videos.
Wasted potential for an interesting enemy such as a walking trap-type enemy. D:
Ehhh, could be good, but a hobo-looking enemy is a bit off-putting. :<

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Could someone please share a save file. I just cannot kill the new nun boss.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Boss guide (High Inquisitor Candore)

I've beaten here using all 5 weapons available to date. Can do it reasonably comfortably with 300HP and 150SP. Depending on player skill, it can be very quick and painless or running the gauntlet of her attacks using the dodge mechanic to stay alive.

1st mode (Twin swords)

Charging attack: She'll strike her swords together and then rush the player finishing with a X-shaped slash. 98 damage when unblocked. The easiest attack to parry (Do the motion when her model is about to touch the player) for free damage. If players are using the witch blade or the bone blade, follow-up strikes are possible after the parry combo.

Downward slash with 2 blades: Very quick, don't bother parrying. Doesn't really leave her open after she does it. Don't get too close.

Downward + thrust attack with 2 blades: Same motion as above, but follows up with a second thrust attack. Don't know if this can be parried.

Downward slash + lunge (1 blade each): Slightly different from the above. The second attack has more range and deals 40 damage even when blocked. Don't know if this can be parried.

She will stay in mode 1 until enough damage is dealt. Easiest way is to bait her into using the charging attack and to counter her using the parry.

2nd mode (Twin swords combined into one, magic and pistol attacks)

She'll do the second mode animation when her health is sufficiently lowered. Every time she changes mode, it's guaranteed the falling cross attack (see below) will trigger at the same time. Weapons with fast attack animations (anything but the massive greatsword and spear) should be used to hit her while she's combining her swords. Just be careful about the crosses.

Powered downward lunge with follow-up holy strike: I don't bother blocking or parrying this. Just get out of the way or get behind her and get some damage in.

Falling cross attack: The skulls mark where the crosses will land. Getting hit by them is about 40+ damage. After a short while they will glow red and explode dealing damage.

Homing cross attack: One skull icon will track the player's position before staying put, the cross falls shortly after. Risk-takers can run up to Candore while she's casting to hurt her before getting out of the way of the cross.

Horizontal pistol attacks: Medium range. Comes out fast. 75+ damage if unblocked. She can't really connect this unless players can see her in the same screen.

Rising pistol attacks (Short): Three skull icons in a short curve. Comes out fast. She's wide open after she does this so players who read this and are close by can get behind her and spam the attack button with quick weapons.

Rising pistol attacks (Long): Same as above, but the curve is longer. Same lag time for Candore.

Knife throw: She'll toss out three knives and hurl them against the player. 40+ damage. These can be parried (+300 ID upon success) and if the blades hit Candore's feet it's 62-63 damage per blade.

Lunging 2-hit sword attack: She telegraphs this, but has stun resistance when she's executing it. Easy way is to stay just out of reach of the second strike and then retaliate.

She won't change modes until her HP falls below a certain threshold, so players need to find a way to get close enough despite the cross barrage. One strange AI quirk I found is when she's backed into the white barrier and players use the spear. The spear's two-hit attack will connect with a third hit (stun) coming after the spear is "pulled out" from the second thrust. Until her AI changes out of its passive behaviour, simply connecting the three-hit combo again and again will bring Candore's HP down in short order.

3rd mode (Enchanted twin swords)

She'll revert to melee mode again. The animation is fixed, but beware the small holy energy explosion after she separates her blades again. Players can hurt her provided they stay behind her.

Candore will use the same attacks from her first mode, the difference being the sword strikes are followed by holy bursts of energy.

In addition, her attacks all hurt even when blocked and are immune to parry. (From Noble6: You can parry, but it hurts and knocks the player down. Not much time to run up and activate the parry combo after that)

Only sure-fire strategy I've found (which has been explained by others in earlier posts) is to abuse the dodge mechanic and get behind her when she's still in her attack animation.

With fast weapons, keep the combos to 1-2 hits and dodge away when she's finished her attack chain.

For the greatsword and spear, abuse the long reach to hit her while she's slowly walking towards the player and immediately dodge away when she starts an attack chain.

She's worth 15000 ID when defeated and like the first boss can be repeated as often the player wants.

Last edited:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Candore will use the same attacks from her first mode, the difference being the sword strikes are followed by holy bursts of energy.
In addition, her attacks all hurt even when blocked and are immune to parry.
Well that's not true. You can parry and riposte her in phase 3. You'll just get knocked back. You can rush her and press the button, but sadly I didn't realize that for the cool ending.

You can also totally do it with the base stats as long as you keep half your stamina for emergency dodges. Can't speak for heavy weapon users, though.