What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well that's not true. You can parry and riposte her in phase 3. You'll just get knocked back. You can rush her and press the button, but sadly I didn't realize that for the cool ending.

You can also totally do it with the base stats as long as you keep half your stamina for emergency dodges. Can't speak for heavy weapon users, though.
My timing sucks for mode 3 then. I always eat the charge attack despite getting the timing right in mode 1.
With only 100HP, players have almost zero room for error and it precludes the use of certain weapons due to stamina constraints. Expert players can do it with the base stats, but casual players should level-up and get HP and SP to make life easier.

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well that's not true. You can parry and riposte her in phase 3. You'll just get knocked back. You can rush her and press the button, but sadly I didn't realize that for the cool ending.

You can also totally do it with the base stats as long as you keep half your stamina for emergency dodges. Can't speak for heavy weapon users, though.
What weapon is that, and how is your game in English?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Got good. Trying to see how many times I can do it in a row at level 65. Got up to 3 times then got bored. It's still the fastest way to farm ID for the time it takes, especially when enough points are invested in strength and SP.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What weapon is that, and how is your game in English?
The bone sword (骨削りの歪曲剣). You'll need to find it somewhere in the map area prior to the underground cathedral. I don't remember precisely where, but just search every nook and cranny and it'll turn up.
This is the same user who's running a homebrew interface translation with the creator's permission, hence the game is partially in English.

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are those weapon and spell in the upcoming update? because I'll be really pissed off if it's in the recent update.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Are those weapon and spell in the upcoming update? because I'll be really pissed off if it's in the recent update.
All of those have been in for multiple updates. Since like 0.10.
The warped bone blade replaced where the old, red greatsword used to be in the climbable shacks in level 1. Chain lightning is in your inventory from the start to teach you how to equip spells. Ring of Flames is from saving the two witches in the underground parish.

Also take these for further use.

1526149082786.png

Last edited:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Also I was checking out the vidyart booru today and saw some more stuff for this.
Found this one by nova-m. https://novam-draws.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F173728067661 Fireden says he just tossed it onto /v/ because he liked the design.
He says he plans on coloring it later, but I got bored and gave it a stab. I wanna see how he does it, since I can't into coloring.

Threesome.png

Last edited:

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The warped bone blade replaced where the old, red greatsword used to be in the climbable shacks in level 1. Chain lightning is in your inventory from the start to teach you how to equip spells. Ring of Flames is from saving the two witches in the underground parish.

View attachment 14188
Say, Dark Soul and Bloodborne players are sure love hentai games.

I am one of them. Lulz. :LOL:

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Could someone please share a save file. I just cannot kill the new nun boss.
A save will probably not give you anything though, since the following area is a completely empty city after all.
But here is mine anyways, you can use it to proceed when the next update arrives i guess!

Attachments

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score

View attachment 14188
THAT'S MEAN I MISSED IT, damn, gotta find them ALLLLL. :mad::mad:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
so maybe because i use the same save from the beginning, I only have 1 spell, and I've never seen that sword
What, you don't do a fresh save every release to see what was new in the early game? I swear nobody would have known about the slime girl at her release if I hadn't told them where it was.
Luckily new people don't need that information cause it'll already be there.

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What, you don't do a fresh save every release to see what was new in the early game? I swear nobody would have known about the slime girl at her release if I hadn't told them where it was.
Luckily new people don't need that information cause it'll already be there.
we can come back to see new scenes and stuff, right? or we need to start over?

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
we can come back to see new scenes and stuff, right? or we need to start over?
You totally can backtrack, but you might miss something if you don't explore every corner due to pre-conceived notions of what you remember being in certain places or not.
Also at some point you might have to make new saves if there's an overhaul to any systems that get saved. Like if he ever makes it so boss rematches don't drop souls, or if certain weapons are removed like back when every item in the game was a red greatsword but then they got removed, so you have an inventory full of twelve null items that you can't get rid of.

it4

Reputation score
Didn't found answer anywhere - gallery has been not implemented yet?