What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

kofiattakusi

Reputation score
anyone got decensored patch for this game?
you want to uncensored patch you go download assets files to find PNG in assets hidden if you find the PNG censored in PNG before you create from censored to uncensored if you are skill how to create from censored to no censored like nice vagina and penis and monster penis nice pure clear but i didn't skill just leave this that's why.

qsxzse123

Reputation score
Hi im new here, i get some trouble in this game
1 i cant change Control keyboard ( i want atk is J K L )
2 When i open inventory ( Press i ) i got stuck and cant exit

TheAnon.Duck

Reputation score
Hi im new here, i get some trouble in this game
1 i cant change Control keyboard ( i want atk is J K L )
2 When i open inventory ( Press i ) i got stuck and cant exit
1. Use the config menu in-game
2. just press a clickable button and spam spacebar

TuTTuru

Reputation score
this game is amazing has really good animation solid foundations and good sounds. also has one of the most actual playable essence to it. I'm surprised of the quality of this game has. looking forwards to moar updates

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
you want to uncensored patch you go download assets files to find PNG in assets hidden if you find the PNG censored in PNG before you create from censored to uncensored if you are skill how to create from censored to no censored like nice vagina and penis and monster penis nice pure clear but i didn't skill just leave this that's why.
What? Do you even English? I can't even understand any of this.

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What? Do you even English? I can't even understand any of this.
Allow me to attempt to fix this broken english

Ahem
If you want to uncensor it, you can try and do so manually by checking the png images in the game files and manually decensoring them if you're skilled enough at drawing nice vaginas, penises and monster penises. I'm not skilled so I just left it as-is.

I have no clue how valid this method is, and I'm pretty iffy about it, but I'm just here to translate.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Basically 2 ways to uncensor Unity games AFAIK depending on implementation.

Either a mosaic patch is applied over the regular sprites and we simply edit 1 file to remove it.
Or with what he's suggesting, the sprites are manually censored and decensoring would require someone to go through each one and redraw them.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Reading.jpg

He posted on twitter that he needs to implement some sort of "slipping/tripping" game mechanic next month.
With a tweet this late in the month, we're probably getting the update very soon. Get to speculating as to what the fuck tripping tech means that means. Slime puddles? Soap? Banana peels?

Last edited:

DStalker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
When i was navigating the menu i got stuck (as usual, why is this never fixed?), but this time for some reason while checking the spells tab the equiped itens got replaced for "unknown" and now i cant go back. :unsure:

Attachments

Last edited:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
When i was navigating the menu i got stuck (as usual, why is this never fixed?), but this time for some reason while checking the spells tab the equiped itens got replaced for "unknown" and now i cant go back. :unsure:
The "UNKNOWN" part is correct. It's the description for the lightning spell. Others have stuff like 'Explain here" but this one just says unknown.
To get out, you should just be able to click something that highlights when you mouse over it, but I have no clue how you managed to keep the spell descriptions while also getting rid of the menu on the right.

DStalker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The "UNKNOWN" part is correct. It's the description for the lightning spell. Others have stuff like 'Explain here" but this one just says unknown.
To get out, you should just be able to click something that highlights when you mouse over it, but I have no clue how you managed to keep the spell descriptions while also getting rid of the menu on the right.
Yea, what happened was that i clicked on that lightning spell to exit the menu, and when i selected the spells again got stuck because that description remained and the side menu was gone...