What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
He posted on twitter that he needs to implement some sort of "slipping/tripping" game mechanic next month.
With a tweet this late in the month, we're probably getting the update very soon. Get to speculating as to what the fuck tripping tech means that means. Slime puddles? Soap? Banana peels?
I get the feeling it might mean something like an icy floor or a steep slope.

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I get the feeling it might mean something like an icy floor or a steep slope.
Well if you're looking for a steep slope, there's already an area near the top left corner of the cathedral where there's a slope which you will slide down if you stand still on it. The icy floor thing sounds possible though. Personally, I think it's going to be related to a new trap.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Reading.png

Sounds like the update is going to be on the 30th or 31st, according to twitter.
So have the same image but with lenses in the glasses and more shadows below the tits while we wait.

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
"How to survive Slime Birth"

That's an interesting choice of reading material. Didn't think there'd be such a thick book on that topic though. I figured it would be at most one chapter of the book "How to survive Monster Pregnancies and other Sexual Afflictions".

Chiyosuke

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey new to the forums. Had a question.
Can I actually rescue the girls that are chained to those axe dudes or no?

TuTTuru

Reputation score
looking at that slime thingy makes me think whats gonna happen to that slime girl(?) I need more chars...

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
But she just disappears. I thought she died. Is that rescuing?
Quoted multiple times about this subject, but I guess people need refreshers.
There are multiple women you can't save. The first being the impregnated slime girl on the first level, the second being the girls attached to the axe men, the third being the nuns in the cathedral being lewded by mobs.
It's unsure if the last two will ever be possibly saved. Judging by his past work, I'm assuming mst of them will be by the end of the game's release-- but assuming it's a Dark Souls reference at every turn, don't keep your hopes up.

I'm just waiting for more yuri, honestly.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
From the looks of the changelog, he added:
-More of a map that will have shops and vendors on it
-Nun scene
-A new trap
-New enemy with three variants
-The typical "BOSS VANQUISHED" kind of text and sound for beating a boss

High priority for next month:
-At least one game over CG
-More weapons
-More maps and gimmicks on those maps
Since it's a slum, I think the slipping part might be oil you slide on. That or sludge/sewage. Can I please get me a slime pit?

Reputation score
Played it for a little bit, not bad update. The new trap is pretty cool and the animation on it is good, shame there aren't animations for the new enemy types though. Still the new area looks great

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
-More of a map that will have shops and vendors on it
Dang, gotta wonder what the player can buy. Probably more health and mana potions.
-New enemy with three variants
Dang, THREE variants?! But probably no H-animation for them. :p
High priority for next month:
-At least one game over CG
This will feels like it should be at the bottom-most of the list of priorities. :/