What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Am I the only one in this thread who had to google "Bloodstained"?

:(
Most likely not, but it still makes me sad that some people don't know about bloodstained :(

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't and it doesn't stop me from enjoying this game as it is regardless of where it got its inspiration from.

Anyone who has a problem with that or a snide comment regarding the above can shoot themselves for all I care.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
If anything, I feel the only resemblance to Bloodstained this game has is the design of the main character, as the gameplay is more along the lines of the souls/borne series.
And for those who don't know Bloodstained, it's justified. The game hasn't really been shown off all that much except some demos at last year's E3, and I believe a extended one will be at this year's E3. Otherwise, the only way you'd know about it is if you searched for it, accidentally stumbled across it, or received updates about it cause you helped back the project.

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If anything, I feel the only resemblance to Bloodstained this game has is the design of the main character, as the gameplay is more along the lines of the souls/borne series.
And for those who don't know Bloodstained, it's justified. The game hasn't really been shown off all that much except some demos at last year's E3, and I believe a extended one will be at this year's E3. Otherwise, the only way you'd know about it is if you searched for it, accidentally stumbled across it, or received updates about it cause you helped back the project.
Or if you're an Igavania fan. Been waiting on Bloodstained for like - forever. Replaying the Castlevania's on DS and GBA to get my fix

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I actually backed Bloodstained and have been getting updates in the mail since then.... which I think has been for the past 3 years. So I know about it but rarely read the updates to stay relatively spoiler free.

Either way, I know people have been comparing NoR to Bloodborne, but honestly, I haven't played that so I don't see the connection. The connection I do see is Bloodstained because the closest Castlevania games which I have played are Symphony of the Night and Aria of Sorrow, which were made by the maker of Bloodstained before he left Konami (for obvious reasons).

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I actually backed Bloodstained and have been getting updates in the mail since then.... which I think has been for the past 3 years. So I know about it but rarely read the updates to stay relatively spoiler free.

Either way, I know people have been comparing NoR to Bloodborne, but honestly, I haven't played that so I don't see the connection. The connection I do see is Bloodstained because the closest Castlevania games which I have played are Symphony of the Night and Aria of Sorrow, which were made by the maker of Bloodstained before he left Konami (for obvious reasons).
The aesthetic and protag look Bloodstained, but yeah, general atmosphere and gameplay resembles Bloodborne, especially with the enemy types that look Victorian and the attack motions, dodge and guard mechanics. Igavania games have a more "structured" feel to them in terms of combat, especially with the backdash and animation cancelling mechanics.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
The real question is, is it fappable? XD
If you think there's ANYTHING that absolutely nobody will fap to (or alter it enough to be able to), you haven't been deep enough.
Google "shitting dick nipples", obviously with safe search off.

And one time I was led to a video of people letting game characters get beat up in the actual game as a sort of light ryona thing.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
If you think there's ANYTHING that absolutely nobody will fap to (or alter it enough to be able to), you haven't been deep enough.
Google "shitting dick nipples", obviously with safe search off.

And one time I was led to a video of people letting game characters get beat up in the actual game as a sort of light ryona thing.
Nah, I meant will it have succubi with suck or make out animations like in Castlevania. :p

And of course if you warp it enough it can be fappable, or if you have the fetish for it. I swear people jacked off to Jill's deaths in Revelations. The ooze sucking on Jill's neck game me a boner. :p

Please help me.....I'm a sick fuck. :(

Reputation score
Nah, I meant will it have succubi with suck or make out animations like in Castlevania. :p

And of course if you warp it enough it can be fappable, or if you have the fetish for it. I swear people jacked off to Jill's deaths in Revelations. The ooze sucking on Jill's neck game me a boner. :p

Please help me.....I'm a sick fuck. :(
dont worry, we all have our skeletons

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I walk into a drawthread, wave his type of woman (black hair, blue dress, black boots, magic witch) in front of him and now his twitter ships them as a couple.
Feels good.

Also here's the version with nipple, since you posted the censored version I got him to make later. (He originally didn't know she had frosted blue hair tips.)

1528433503001.png

Last edited:

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I forgot of mentioning the artist, sorry :p
Yep, pretty good art there, simple but cute, with very good proportions.

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I gotta say, the gameplay's been great so far. The delay between pressing the button and the starts of the animations could be a bit faster though, and maybe a slight increase in how fast the heroine goes up when you jump.

The "bosses" really don't deserve that title though. I had much less trouble fighting the Maria expy than I did fighting those damn goblins, and don't even get me started on the breeze that was the Magdala-like.

All-in-all though, a definite buy.