What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Why does my menu become un-exitable when I enter the equip menu?

Why can't I leave the first map?

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Was......Was I only the one who knew about the secret spawning cave? .__.
No i new but did not share since people were not yet looking for Sercerts did not now noble would lose his mind about that quite funny, i use the debug commands all the time to break crap. And no im not sharing them go find his post on his Enty for urselfs, Or use like Comos or somthing

Fuck this update, look what it did to me. :p
Kinda sucks that his project is in enty instead of patreon. It's a hassle and a half getting a card to pay for it other than paypal.

But still, it's one of the better h games out there.
Patreon is a massive bitch if u live in Japna/China/Austirlla etc since there laws aka "Sex" isnt something you can openly surrport even patreon has made it a bitch to show that u make sex stuff

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What button is your jump mapped to? Keep mashing that to exit the menu.

Use the altar by the white-haired chick to leave, that map is basically a self-contained "hub" area like the Hunter's Dream in Bloodborne, an area where you upgrade/craft shit and warp to the other locations.

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What button is your jump mapped to? Keep mashing that to exit the menu.

Use the altar by the white-haired chick to leave, that map is basically a self-contained "hub" area like the Hunter's Dream in Bloodborne, an area where you upgrade/craft shit and warp to the other locations.
Really should have held off on that part of the map being the start since most people just get confused.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Try clicking on an option first, and then press space. It will exit any menu

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Try clicking on an option first, and then press space. It will exit any menu
Yep. Has this weird thing where if you move your mouse it switches to mouse input and won't let you exist anything, so you have to click on an option first and then use your keyboard to switch it back to keyboard input and then press space.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
havent played since ver. 0.9, kinda curious, whats changed? the demo seems to end in the same place, church area after the first boss. i see an area with a blocked elevator and a gate but the lever is on the otherside. i assume both these areas are where he'll add new stuff. the only new thing i can tell is the fat guy lugging a girl around has a sex animation now. i cant shake the feeling there has to be more though.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
havent played since ver. 0.9, kinda curious, whats changed? the demo seems to end in the same place, church area after the first boss. i see an area with a blocked elevator and a gate but the lever is on the otherside. i assume both these areas are where he'll add new stuff. the only new thing i can tell is the fat guy lugging a girl around has a sex animation now. i cant shake the feeling there has to be more though.
There are two bosses and the area behind the second boss is partially open for business.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Blow up the barricade in front of the elevator by dropping the giant barrel bomb down there.
What you missed since ~0.09:
-four new areas (undercity, church, shopping district, slums)
-possibly the redone bone blade
-possibly the sinner slave's bondage animations
-inquisitor and his animations
-possibly the redone greatsword
-artificial tentacle pot and its animations
-new ring and new spell
-the mail breaker sword
-implementation of blooborne's rally system
-all of the other witches you can find around, being raped
-nuns and their animations
-crawlers and their animations
-nun crawler knights and their animations
-the paintings and their animations
-the spear
-the second boss
-the pillocks and its animations
-three new enemies that fall under the "vagrant" archetype

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there any way to save the girl in the cave giving birth to tentacles?

Also, any way t save the girls that are chained to the big guys with axes?

Also, how much yuri is there here? I'm in the second world atm, past the first boss, just cleared the rubble.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is there any way to save the girl in the cave giving birth to tentacles?

Also, any way t save the girls that are chained to the big guys with axes?

Also, how much yuri is there here? I'm in the second world atm, past the first boss, just cleared the rubble.
Item to save her isn't implemented yet.

You can't save them, only chop them off so that the big lug can be taken out.

Possessed nuns, but you'll have to find that out for yourself.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
No idea. It's not mentioned in the control interface and I've personally never seen it change in value since the earliest versions of the demo.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think it's supposed to be some sort of "Purity" scale, seeing how you get an "achievement" for being penetrated. Could be wrong since it may or may not be implemented yet.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I think it's supposed to be some sort of "Purity" scale, seeing how you get an "achievement" for being penetrated. Could be wrong since it may or may not be implemented yet.
Well "Karma" was on the original pitch. If that ends up being it, I hope it gets swapped for a meter like in the original design.

Also, D-Lis bought a new tablet to draw with. Hopefully he can pump out those game-overs easier.
Hopefully he tries to set priorities on them instead of drawing willy nilly. If I were him, I'd go like
1. Area-wide game overs images
2. Boss-based game over images
3. Enemy-specific game over images
4. Animate the ones people like the most or just the boss ones
5.Animate the ones left over

Last edited:

lekori

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maybe in future, there's a game over scene for each monster after a certain number of animations. For example the nuns, game over after her 3rd rape animation.

Btw, how do Avoid work? During dashing?

Last edited:

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well "Karma" was on the original pitch. If that ends up being it, I hope it gets swapped for a meter like in the original design.

Also, D-Lis bought a new tablet to draw with. Hopefully he can pump out those game-overs easier.
Hopefully he tries to set priorities on them instead of drawing willy nilly. If I were him, I'd go like
1. Area-wide game overs images
2. Boss-based game over images
3. Enemy-specific game over images
4. Animate the ones people like the most or just the boss ones
5.Animate the ones left over
If I were him I'd get rid of game-over stuff entirely. Good games reward you for playing well, not for dying to every single enemy. Getting them all is gonna be a major pain, as always.

reiz3r

Reputation score
If I were him I'd get rid of game-over stuff entirely. Good games reward you for playing well, not for dying to every single enemy. Getting them all is gonna be a major pain, as always.
yeah you've got a point. But in bullet requiem they have game over animation for every stages, so maybe they will keep it consistent and do the same for this game too

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The last game unlocked everything for a stage by beating the boss, and also came with a full gallery save file. This game will most likely reward you for winning, too.