What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Not in the way that he implied on twitter yet, I don't think. But if you ever need to knock yourself down, I think ESC+Enter still works.
doesn't take make the stupid game over and restart option pop up? (i know it's not stupid. just annoying) if i had twitter, i would've suggested him to make it so that if you run out of hp, you gotta press escape instead of "any key" (no. not the door key. not the room key either Gunther. damn it gunther).

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
doesn't take make the stupid game over and restart option pop up? (i know it's not stupid. just annoying) if i had twitter, i would've suggested him to make it so that if you run out of hp, you gotta press escape instead of "any key" (no. not the door key. not the room key either Gunther. damn it gunther).
It should be "any key but the Zoom key." It's silly how zoom brings up the menu and blocks the shot, but I guess that's punishment for losing. He needs to fix that shit though.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It should be "any key but the Zoom key." It's silly how zoom brings up the menu and blocks the shot, but I guess that's punishment for losing. He needs to fix that shit though.
well i hate that and the fact that in some animations, when you zoom in max,your character is in corner instead of centre. like the first trap you come upon (the rose one). there are others too.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
That Nun boss needs an animation, I need it for research purposes.....

Also yeah it kinda sucks that the zoom isn't centered. I wonder if he's gonna put a separate screen where the h scenes are happening? Like one you can mess around with while the character is still getting raped.

*Who ever does her voice is a genius, also how do you get the nun game over? (If it's there.)

Last edited:

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I haven't seen any nun gameovers yet, primarily because I focus too much on that amazing animation she has.
NNF

lostnumber

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That Nun boss needs an animation, I need it for research purposes.....

Also yeah it kinda sucks that the zoom isn't centered. I wonder if he's gonna put a separate screen where the h scenes are happening? Like one you can mess around with while the character is still getting raped.

*Who ever does her voice is a genius, also how do you get the nun game over? (If it's there.)
Thought you could click the mouse wheel to center it, or am I thinking of a different game?

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think all the actives on here know both of those to the point it could probably the first logical "joint post" on here.
Which is odd since this one let me keep my enty on it, meanwhile I got booted from GH for dumb reasons.

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This will be the kind of game that you'll prefer avoid downloading and instead buying it, just to support the developer.
Until now, this game is seeming that will be far in quality compared to the Bullet Requiem, I hopes that it sells well!, and better that the first game!

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Also, here's the new tablet, along with what appears to be a new area.
Says he's trying to find a comfortable position to draw in.

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Does a developer release new builds at the end of the month usually or "when it's done"?