What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
When it's done at the end of the month.
Last mouth was actly about a week early and well i keep up with him on his "Patreon" page and tweet to him my ideas for fun a few days ago i sent him a creature idea simler to a facehugger it could Grab you and keep you tied up well other monsters could grab or atk you.

anyway hope everyone is doing great btw i noticed my game is starting to act up due to the old save you may need to make a new save for the next release just a fyi anyway have fun

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
anyway hope everyone is doing great btw i noticed my game is starting to act up due to the old save you may need to make a new save for the next release just a fyi anyway have fun
not sure what you're doing but I have no issues with old saves.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Lesbian nun three way or . (Someone give him this idea) Sorry had to say it.......

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'd be down for nun, succubus, and tentacle witch cults to join.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
i sent him a creature idea simler to a facehugger it could Grab you and keep you tied up well other monsters could grab or atk you.
Personally, I'd prefer if that facehugger-like enemy performed an all-the-way-through, the tentacles penatrating out of her ass and raping her pussy using that same tentacle. Need to tick all those fetishes. :3
Sure, it would technically kill the heroine, but let's suspend our disbelief for a while and let us enjoy the erotic action. XD

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So over the past month, he's had a few tweets talking about or showing off game overs and additions to the town.
Today, his tweet was about beginning to work on the gallery, so we can probably assume we'll get the first two this update.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm suprised there aren't any insectoids or aquatic types yet.
Then again, I can't wait to see the parody of Chaos Witch Quelaag, Princess Gwynovere, or Scorpion Najka
Put those in there and a dev will become god-tier

fappyboogie

Reputation score
So over the past month, he's had a few tweets talking about or showing off game overs and additions to the town.
Today, his tweet was about beginning to work on the gallery, so we can probably assume we'll get the first two this update.
he also mentions something about a torture room or something similar right? Jesus christ I can only get so erect

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
he also mentions something about a torture room or something similar right? Jesus christ I can only get so erect
Yeah, the gallery's apparently gonna be a torture room like in Bullet Requiem.

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Glad to hear there's going to be a gallery mode. Kinda tired of centering H-scenes with a thumbstick on gamepad :)

(^I hope it will allow us to do same kind of stuff^)

When it's done at the end of the month.
giphy.gif

Reputation score
Unpopular opinion: I'd prefer something different to yuri, something like a prison where you get chained up and raped and all the rest. That'd be brilliant.

I mean, easier said than done but i can dream

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Unpopular opinion: I'd prefer something different to yuri, something like a prison where you get chained up and raped and all the rest. That'd be brilliant.

I mean, easier said than done but i can dream

Isn't that already a thing though

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
That sort of idea only applies to the NPC nuns right now. Not sure when or if the main heroine will receive the same treatment.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yuri prison lewds
Don't get my expectations there because there would be no going back.