What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Ok, so I tried out the gallery and it has a new animation pose for the heroine.
It looks HAWT. Could work well as the result of a trap if implemented. :D

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Wonder what the greyed out 'punishment room' option will be used for. The NPC rape scenes perhaps?

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Wonder what the greyed out 'punishment room' option will be used for. The NPC rape scenes perhaps?
Could be a spawn room for trying out different enemies. A bit like a test room. :)

Xyrie

Reputation score
Judging from the name itself alone, it could also be an interactive "ecchi" scenes to the girls or Aradia.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Where's the new weapon? It's not in the store.

Is there a second page for the gallery? I don't see enemy animations beyond the early part of stage 2.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The answer to both is "Yes."
Well I'm feeling idiotic now.

1. New weapon: Go to the store and talk to the faceless storekeeper. After a short dialogue, she GIVES players the weapon. The aforementioned staff has no counter animation and is only really useful if players want to keep a distance (when low on HP for example)
2. For the gallery, using the mouse button won't work. Scroll through the pages using the E and Q (?) keys. As promised, it's every animation that has made it into the demo so far. So there's no dandy gunslinger for the time being.

Sirwuftafufta

Reputation score
I recall being able to somehow either damage my clothes or make myself nude by fidgeting with the in-game menu, does anyone know what exactly does that?

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is there a way to zoom in when watching gallery animations? Normally that's space, but here it works as a cancel instead.

EDIT: zoom is on the arrow keys up/down

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I recall being able to somehow either damage my clothes or make myself nude by fidgeting with the in-game menu, does anyone know what exactly does that?
Only thing I've learnt is Esc+Enter knocks down and makes her topless. No nude animation yet, just the ripped clothes.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hey um. Howcome I can't climb onto ledges in this version? All the controls appear the same but I just can't grab onto ledges.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hey um. Howcome I can't climb onto ledges in this version? All the controls appear the same but I just can't grab onto ledges.
Jump and press the up key once she gets close to the edge of a climbable ledge.
Works for me on the latest version.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It works when I use the stupid keyboard but not when I use my Xbone gamepad, and I played with the configuration for a few minutes and I am wholly confident that this is a brand new problem with this version.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It works when I use the stupid keyboard but not when I use my Xbone gamepad, and I played with the configuration for a few minutes and I am wholly confident that this is a brand new problem with this version.
Works on my brother's old Titanfall 1 xbone controller.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It only impacts use of the climbing function of the left stick, all other "up" functions work fine with my Xbone gamepad and all use of it on the stupid keyboard work fine. I played with the configuration for quite a few minutes and I am absolutely sure this is a brand new problem with this version.

It sucks.