What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Not sure if anyone is aware but there's a new version

Main changes in Ver. 0.15
Bug fixes
· Slum floor bug fixes
· Other fine numeric bug fixes

Unfixed Problem · When I am in close contact with Kandori, the attack will occasionally hit with a one-handed sword, but since the spear does not hit multiple after the fix, I will fix it at a later date.
· Large speed sweeping when landing on the floor during aerial attack of a big sword · Charging is possible when it is in contact with the aerial floor.
· Items can be picked up in most conditions if they overlap (at the time of death, etc.)
· UI becomes strange with possession of 100 or more items. The upper limit is 99 pieces.
· Item description does not change when using items.
· There are times when it is slipping down stairs or slope, and enemies can not move the stairs.

Added & Changed
-------------
MAP
· Add SHOP to alley (Witch's retreat)
You can not shop because there is still a bug in the shopping system, so now only Ver You can have weapons just by speaking.
* There is a bug which disappears the conversation window with "talking" if you are currently running the game at 1920 * 1080. If you hit the decision button repeatedly you will receive an item but will fix it.
------------- Added a violin of Aradia 's shameless woman for
erotic, enemy,
and gallery
- Death at the slums of Ragdum -> Game over anime that can be seen by looking into a nightmare Added.
Other MAPs are still displayed earlier.
· We added speech and speech to the initial GOCG, Nakamura's ~ Game over CG.
· The dialogue window at game over can be displayed / hidden by cancel button (jump button).

※ The strength of BOSS Kandoure has not changed since last time, we will make Easy even easier in early July.

-------------
Item system
· New weapon type: We added art weapons.
Parry & stub will be impossible. (It will be described so that you can understand it in any game.)
There are also various effects with some special weapons.
Although the effect is still unimplemented, we plan to have special effects such as attack correction, MP recovery, etc., and the effect of the same attribute technique will rise, etc. as scheduled if you give INT.
-------------
System system
· Temporary Gallery was added. It is still not made, addition of mob and so on is still yet.
Currently when you start the game, you can only enter from the first menu.
Also, you can see all the erotic being produced at the moment.
- The floor which can pass through slipped down, ↓ + jumped and it was able to pass through also downwards.

-------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
less than the last time template contents & those who are new for the first time read the notes
-------------------------- -------------------------------

Simple Debug Command
· Boss You can only change damage as ESC + 0 ~ 3 (not the numeric keypad) at wartime as a difficulty selection.
0 = Easy damage * 0.5
1 = Nomal * 1.0
2 = Hard * 1.2
3 = Veryhard * 1.5
* No indication as to whether it has been changed yet.
We will produce it for debugging, so please wait.

· It can be destroyed by simultaneous pressing of ESC + ENTER key. When you get hooked by a bug, please return to the altar after self-destruction.
· When you approach Eolomb's Viola (Purple Hair Witch) and press Esc, you can switch between pregnancy and normal.
· The main character also becomes enmashed with Esc key + 5 (not a numeric keypad) (It is not reflected in erotic animation.) Please touch the altar and heal the hero.
You can set the presence or absence of pregnant description later with options.
-------------------------------------------------------------------- -------

If you defeat the boss / boss, a red moya appears near the entrance of the boss, so you can restore it with choices. (In the completed version, it will make rematch possible in another way.)
· Although it is a bug concerning the rematch of the boss, the current situation is a rematch method of only the operation confirmation version, so I will leave it once. (When you rematch it you ought to be okay if you can head from the backside of the abandoned village)

Password is: vky8

Found on

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not sure if anyone is aware but there's a new version

Password is: vky8

Found on
Is that hotfix for the 0.15 or that's the 0.15 ver?

Froleytia

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So any idea what are The controls for this game i downloaded it yesterday i figured most but magic attack besides what is the plot of this game world looks interesting so far

zemper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know what both the game overs say?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Does anyone know what both the game overs say?
Short version:
Monsters raping her taunt her and say how much they enjoy raping her. Both conversations also talk about converting her to an endless sex tool for their use.
For the new game over animation, the hobos talk about a reward from the black clothed ones if they turn her in, but they'd rather rape someone like her for as long as possible since they'd never get another chance to do something like that again if they turn her in.

Not a Spy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Need have the ability to disable the textbox for the Game Over screens.

Cat_Sage

Lurker
Reputation score
Short version:
Monsters raping her taunt her and say how much they enjoy raping her. Both conversations also talk about converting her to an endless sex tool for their use.
For the new game over animation, the hobos talk about a reward from the black clothed ones if they turn her in, but they'd rather rape someone like her for as long as possible since they'd never get another chance to do something like that again if they turn her in.
Oh man now I want to read it with my own eyes ;_;

TheAnon.Duck

Reputation score
Really wants to support the guy

anyone have a guide on how to use enty? kinda scared putting my credit number on a site that i dont understand (the "english" version doesnt help at all, still lots of japanese)

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Really wants to support the guy

anyone have a guide on how to use enty? kinda scared putting my credit number on a site that i dont understand (the "english" version doesnt help at all, still lots of japanese)
I use this and the website walks u thu everything not sure what ur spooked about. Its just Japanese Patron really since u now Our Patreon has decided to kick itself out of the adult market to a very heavy degree witch makes zero sense its the internet if kids can see it they WILL see it

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I think my brain is malfunctioning.
How do you close the menu? like inventory, and stat distribution pages.
Edit:
Oh Blue balls in a gym.... its space. the only key I didn't spam enough.

TheAnon.Duck

Reputation score
I use this and the website walks u thu everything not sure what ur spooked about. Its just Japanese Patron really since u now Our Patreon has decided to kick itself out of the adult market to a very heavy degree witch makes zero sense its the internet if kids can see it they WILL see it
well i reached the part where i input my credit card info but its completely in japanese and was a bit overwhelmed at first, gotta be cautious especially since this regards money
guess i'll try to translate it slowly tomorrow

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
well i reached the part where i input my credit card info but its completely in japanese and was a bit overwhelmed at first, gotta be cautious especially since this regards money
guess i'll try to translate it slowly tomorrow
There's supposed to be a button up in the right that partially translates the page to English, enough so that i managed to figure it out. I don't anymore, but it's pretty simple once you get that done.

hentrex

Reputation score
From the patchnotes:
"------------- Added a violin of Aradia 's shameless woman for
erotic, enemy, "

Anyone knows where's that Aradia's shameless woman?