What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The 0.16 update went up with a few changes a couple hours ago.

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hmm... from the Ci-en page, the updated 0.16 has the following:

ベリーハードで死亡時に現在所持しているイデアを全ロストするようになりました
Anyone can translate this correctly? Google translate gives a ridiculous translation:

"Totally lost the idea currently possessed at the time of death by Berry Hard"

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just as well difficulty isn't locked in so far. The description is actually in the game already but I didn't have the courage to try it out to see if it was implemented or not.

There's a penalty to hard as well, but it's slightly less severe. Default is normal which is what everybody has been playing since the playable demos were first released.
An additional note is some boss fights are indeed set to very hard difficulty, but it's not very clear and again I'm not sure if it's implemented yet.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Where exactly? I searched the entire location and only found an old trap from version 0.15 if I'm not mistaken
I could be wrong but i don't think there's a new trap with 0.16. Or at least with the link in page 50 there isn't a new trap since the gallery only shows the spider animation being added in

halo117

Reputation score
Do not beg for links.
Apparently, they released 0.16.

Does anyone have it?

Mecchi

Reputation score
Where exactly? I searched the entire location and only found an old trap from version 0.15 if I'm not mistaken
Tripping the wire will get her knocked into the wood there, and that's the trap that D-Lis was talking about.

[EDIT]
Also, wasn't 0.16 released last month on the 31st? Or is the Cien update something like a 0.16.1?
[EDIT2]
Nevermind, looked at his Twitter, it's just a revised update.

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm not very active lately so I believe you already find you answer by now. Sorry for such late reply.
Never the less, yes, my friend. Now act like a stupid girl and step on it while stay very still then witness the miracle.

Not sure if it require 0.16 or not but you just found them right in front of her.

whistles

Reputation score
Figured I'd check in and ask, does anyone particularly want 0.16, as far as I could tell (granted google translate ain't the best), the notes basically say a few bug fixes and reduces how much you heal based on difficulty.

"Bugs
· Fixed the bridge passing through the swinging bridge, but please contact us if it still occurs
Additional Changes
· Totally lost the idea currently possessed at the time of death by Berry Hard
· Conversation display of shop Display resolution bug, 1980 * ~ Even conversation is displayed.
· Upgraded maximum number of recovery medicine added behind Nakamura boss · Changed
recovery rate of recovery drug
HP / MP maximum
Easy 80%
Normal 50%
Hard 50%
Veryhard 40% I
will give it a try, Looking at the balance, we will review it in the middle or finally."

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
nice the menü is broken can not out XD.
0.16 is the Menü broken man can not out the menü.
have now all buttons from try there is nothing.

Last edited:

Fuana is cute

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
nice the menü is broken can not out XD.
0.16 is the Menü broken man can not out the menü.
have now all buttons from try there is nothing.
Don't know why he did not fixed it yet but you simply select on to some thing from the menu you currently open and then press space bar to turn back

Last edited: