What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Fuck me, that boss has a lot of health.
Can't wait to see how it fucks her.
Also can't wait to see the area's game over.

h-rayed

Reputation score
Just a few notes about the boss in case it helps anyone
  • The boss consists of a spider head (bottom), a melee person (upper left), and a mage (upper right).
  • The head starts off aggro'd and takes barely any damage. It attacks with claw swipes that hurt a lot, waves of ground spikes, those orbs that fire spears, and those ground traps. Aside the the orb and ground traps, it can't really hit anything on the upper platforms.
  • The two parts above will only aggro when you get up on their respective part of the upper arena. The melee one attacks with a club which is just an absolute joke to avoid, I don't think they can even hit you if you're behind them. The mage has some sort of dark orb magic. Aggroing them seems to activate a spear arm to help cover their part of the arena, these spear arms persist even after the component dies, though they really aren't that much of a threat (they really don't attack that often).
  • If you kill the melee person and the mage, you can actually start dealing pretty hefty damage to the head. I think it's an all-or-nothing sort of deal whether you need both to die to see any defense loss. If anything I think the boss' defenses actually increased a bit after I killed only one?
  • I'd recommend just killing the mage first, because it's fairly easy to accidentally aggro them if you dodge towards the melee person and end up in the mage's aggro range. And since the mage can basically hit you from anywhere, that's not a situation you want to be in. After you kill the mage, the melee person should be kinda trivial to kill, just be on a look out for the two head attacks that can actually reach up there. After that the head should die pretty quickly.
  • I suspect the entire boss will die if you kill the head even if the other parts are still alive. I haven't confirmed this though since killing the head first is kinda tedious.
  • That being said, I'm pretty sure you can just cheese the head completely using the magic staff and standing in the corner. It still deals as much damage per hit to them as any other weapon as far as I can tell, and the only thing that will be able to hit you are the ground spike waves. Though I haven't been able to succeed in cheesing it because using the staff in the battle eventually causes the character to be unresponsive until she gets hit, and I keep on standing in the gaps between the ground spikes meaning she never gets released from the glitch. Give it a shot though, I'm playing the game on a Mac via Wine so it might work fine on another OS.
  • You probably want to run back and save after beating the boss because I have no idea where the savepoint after it is, if it even exists, and if you keep on going there's a drop to a new area that I don't think you get get back up.

Last edited:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
You probably want to run back and save after beating the boss because I have no idea where the savepoint after it is, if it even exists, and if you keep on going there's a drop to a new area that I don't think you get get back up.
There isn't one and you can't. Dev put that in the patch notes. Also apparently fixed some menu bug. I play on a controller, so I don't know if it's the "bug" everyone keeps getting by accidentally clicking on things.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Did anyone enjoy the new H-scene in the Punishment Room? I think it's a wonderful addition. :D
Hope it makes its way into the main game somehow.

Xyrie

Reputation score
Sorry for the delay, but here's the newest version!
Ver 0.17:

I included a lv 80 save in the slums just in case if anyone without a save wants to try it out.
The messiah has come! Praise Tewi

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just a few notes about the boss in case it helps anyone
  • The boss consists of a spider head (bottom), a melee person (upper left), and a mage (upper right).
  • The head starts off aggro'd and takes barely any damage. It attacks with claw swipes that hurt a lot, waves of ground spikes, those orbs that fire spears, and those ground traps. Aside the the orb and ground traps, it can't really hit anything on the upper platforms.
  • The two parts above will only aggro when you get up on their respective part of the upper arena. The melee one attacks with a club which is just an absolute joke to avoid, I don't think they can even hit you if you're behind them. The mage has some sort of dark orb magic. Aggroing them seems to activate a spear arm to help cover their part of the arena, these spear arms persist even after the component dies, though they really aren't that much of a threat (they really don't attack that often).
  • If you kill the melee person and the mage, you can actually start dealing pretty hefty damage to the head. I think it's an all-or-nothing sort of deal whether you need both to die to see any defense loss. If anything I think the boss' defenses actually increased a bit after I killed only one?
  • I'd recommend just killing the mage first, because it's fairly easy to accidentally aggro them if you dodge towards the melee person and end up in the mage's aggro range. And since the mage can basically hit you from anywhere, that's not a situation you want to be in. After you kill the mage, the melee person should be kinda trivial to kill, just be on a look out for the two head attacks that can actually reach up there. After that the head should die pretty quickly.
  • I suspect the entire boss will die if you kill the head even if the other parts are still alive. I haven't confirmed this though since killing the head first is kinda tedious.
  • That being said, I'm pretty sure you can just cheese the head completely using the magic staff and standing in the corner. It still deals as much damage per hit to them as any other weapon as far as I can tell, and the only thing that will be able to hit you are the ground spike waves. Though I haven't been able to succeed in cheesing it because using the staff in the battle eventually causes the character to be unresponsive until she gets hit, and I keep on standing in the gaps between the ground spikes meaning she never gets released from the glitch. Give it a shot though, I'm playing the game on a Mac via Wine so it might work fine on another OS.
  • You probably want to run back and save after beating the boss because I have no idea where the savepoint after it is, if it even exists, and if you keep on going there's a drop to a new area that I don't think you get get back up.
Playing on normal, but beating the boss by just focusing on the head is perfectly doable. It's what I did. Attack pattern is predictable but players have little room for error since each attack averages 130 damage.
I'm going to try the upper parts now to see what it's like. Not sure it'll make a big difference.

On another note I'm not sure if the spider webs blocking passages to earlier parts of this stage are unlocked if players finished off the boss the hard way.

Edit: Taking out both heart portions lowers the head's defences considerably. Other than that it's the same result. Speed-runners will want to make their way over to the right-hand side to deal with the caster heart and then the melee heart in that order.

There's no orb to respawn this boss, is there?

I hit one of the regenerating spike launching things and somehow cut the main rope bridge for this level. Turns out there's a nasty pit spike trap all the way at the bottom. Once the rope bridge is cut, players need to traverse the level by a different method which is more tedious.

Last edited:

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh wow, finally another Candore content, sadly there's no voice over for her.. would love to hear her moans :whistle:.

I think we need to have a zoom function in the punishment room, I know automatic zoom is nice, but I kinda want to enjoy the other 2 girls scene on the left, atm its kinda too much zoomed out when we move to the left-side.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Wow, the spider boss was incredibly easy. I hope it gets some sex moves eventually, though. I love the size of the monster bosses so far.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Wow, the spider boss was incredibly easy. I hope it gets some sex moves eventually, though. I love the size of the monster bosses so far.
I hope it gets at least three in total. One per side.

cell943

Reputation score
Yo, what's up with the magical tampon weapon you get from the alchemist? I need to know the lore behind it.

Vayne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What happened to this ?
When is she going to make an appearance?
Also not to mention, when is basic features such as auto-center the camera during sex scene and exit/quit from the game to the main menu or desktop are going to be implemented?

Last edited:

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so...
where the hell can we see the alchemist you are talking about? I mean I've finish the game (0.17) but can't see any alchemist around (and can someone tell me where's the iron maiden trap is? I search it anywhere on the cathedral and further but still can't see any iron maiden trap)

maan I really hope he steamed his games...
yes a little bit censored but like the other games with the right link those game will become full fledge Hentai...
(and besides it is fun without the hentai too... just change the sexual execution to actual execution and be done with it... yes I am horrible I know)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
What happened to this ?
When is she going to make an appearance?
Also not to mention, when is basic features such as auto-center the camera during sex scene and exit/quit from the game to the main menu or desktop are going to be implemented?
If I remember correctly, there was a teleport that when you went right you'd go to some sort of temple (not the cathedral) but the path is blocked atm.
Maybe that's either an enemy for that area or the boss itself.
I guess time will tell.