What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The proper name for that model of boomer is "Oji-san". They have a +90% impregnation chance and commonly found near love hotels and in their natural habitat of NTR'ing clueless dumbasses.
Well, someone's gonna make children, if those damn millennials won't do it!

paparapa

Reputation score
Uh dude that sort of thing is more fit for messed up japanese schoolgirls getting boned by overly smelly old men in some doujin or something not for a dark souls/bloodstained inspired game. That doesn't exclude the possibility of it ever happening though as there have been stranger things out there, but i wouldn't hold my breath for it either if i were you...
I don't see anything unfitting by including it. In fact it fits perfectly in the latest game over scene. But up to the developer, just throwing out wishlist for fun sake.

The proper name for that model of boomer is "Oji-san". They have a +90% impregnation chance and commonly found near love hotels and in their natural habitat of NTR'ing clueless dumbasses.
By 2078 when humanity is almost extinct because of worldwide radiation, boomers will be our only hope for our last survivability chance. #rekt.

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score

1/28 Ver 034の変更点

※今月は告知済通り、エロのみ(エロ導入に伴い新敵も追加有り)の更新となります。

・新しい敵
黒羽(目玉の悪魔)を追加しました。
白の大聖堂 屋上にいます。

Add new enemy
Black feather (Eye ball demon)
You can find in "白の大聖堂 屋上". (New area on Ver 0.33)

エロ

・黒羽(目玉の悪魔)エロを追加しました。
ギャラリー追加済みです。

Add new H-action black feather (Eye ball demon)
You can check it in gallery.

今回のエロはリピートしません。(リピート対応予定です)
Loop system still working, will add in the future.

1月の目標達成と2月末更新目標
Target on January completed and target on February end
1月目標達成
Target on January completed

〇・アクションエロ1つ
それに伴い新敵一体追加しました。
New enemy and H-action

・ギャラリーのループシステムはまだ未着手です。
2月から少しづつ着手していきますので、宜しくお願い致します。
Gallery's loop system still working.

2月目標
Target on February

・アクションエロ1つ(トラップエロになると思います)
・武器毎のクリティカル設定
・MAP制作を進める
Add new H-action
All weapon's critical config
Still working on map

・ギャラリーのループシステム(好きな所をループできるように)の改修に入る(完成ではなく手を入れ始めます)
を予定として入れていきたいと思います。
Gallery's loop system, will add after completed

ご支援の参考になりましたら幸いです。

以下雑記等

いつもありがとうございます!!

新年が始まり、あっという間に1月も終わろうとしておりますね。
引っ越しという事で2月の頭頃に落ち着きを取り戻せるかなといったところですが、早く次回のアクションエロトラップを実装したい!と感じております。

目標には入れていないのですが、女型敵も骨組みのデザインだけ考えており、シスターの背景モブエロみたいなものも考えてあるので、余裕があれば実装したいですね。

後、正月にようやくSEKIROを少しだけプレイしました!!
相変わらずフロム最高だな・・・と。
自分が思っていたよりもソウル系と違ったプレイ感で、雑魚のステルスキルくっそ楽しいです。
これをプレイして、やっぱり魔女夜にもステルスキル入れたい・・・と思いました。
まあ流石に次回作以降になると思いますが。

早くどっぷりプレイしたいですね。

それでは今月も本当にありがとうございました!

コメントは順次返信させて頂きますので、少々お待ちくださいませ。

antares23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
woah, i did not expect the new update to go out today, they usually send it out during the last day of the month. A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one. Cant wait to see the new animation.

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so i keep getting lost, or im supremely dumb. after the area with neverending zombies, the bell ringers, and the holy night guys where do i go? all the dark goo tower does is take me to laces ive already been

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Last alter, go right and up, then dash-jump-jump-dash to left, go up, then go right till end, climb up.
That area has new enemy.

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The new enemy is really cool, wonder why his animation won't loop though.
Because some animations wasn't made to loop, it's all hard-coded in Spine animation data file. First Boss is the same in that regard. I think it's cool and it can be used as a "game over".

lancerlann

Reputation score
Because some animations wasn't made to loop, it's all hard-coded in Spine animation data file. First Boss is the same in that regard. I think it's cool and it can be used as a "game over".
you not uploading video about 0.33 / 0.34 feature/scene?

Tentalover

Reputation score
yep, exacto!

last month is holiday, everyone needs a break. He is always upload new version at the end of the month.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
New enemy is basically an Evil Eye, one of my favorite monsters right next to the Gazer. Love big eye monsters. Especially with time alteration involved.

SirDregan

Reputation score
Hi, here's the link for v0.34 uncensored! (ᵔᴥᵔ)

The new enemy is really cool, wonder why his animation won't loop though.
May the gods bless you! Thanks! <3

Leuxir

Reputation score
If I get the new version, how do i keep my current save files? I just copy and paste them?

Devorax

Reputation score
the new enemy's h animation is SO FUCKING HOT - especially when it finishes using Aradia, and then unfreezes time and cum splurts out of her as the sensation of being fucked suddenly rushes into her loins

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Indeed, its hot. I still remember a manga than start like that. With two guys using a phone and froze a girl who was close to face them and she ended all used and turned into a cumdump before they unfreezes her and all the pleasure hit her in that instant

Reputation score
Indeed, its hot. I still remember a manga than start like that. With two guys using a phone and froze a girl who was close to face them and she ended all used and turned into a cumdump before they unfreezes her and all the pleasure hit her in that instant
Would you happen to have any more information on that manga? This subject is very interesting to me and I would like to see more.