What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score
you not uploading video about 0.33 / 0.34 feature/scene?
I'd like to do it faster, but it's hard to do since I'm an amateur, not an artist. And I totally understand Dlis when he don't have more time to work on gameplay because setting up animation in Spine takes so much time.
In short, I'm planning to implement my 0.33 animated CG mod in 0.34, plus porting 0.32 animation mod with some gameplay changes.

groundsoja

Reputation score
Hi, here's the link for v0.34 uncensored! (ᵔᴥᵔ)

The new enemy is really cool, wonder why his animation won't loop though.
For some reason, the file is coming out corrupted for me

Kaithera

Reputation score
Guys where is the new enemy, is it in the garden area? I can't seem to find it there.

Jerrian

Reputation score
I like the idea but dislike the animation itself, I had prefered a stand alone act of the overseer using timestop to bind Aradia with tentacles and end timestop when she is bound and helpless to be abused. But that ´s some matter of taste I guess ;-)

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Guys where is the new enemy, is it in the garden area? I can't seem to find it there.
Start from last alter
Go right and up
Go left (Dash-Jump-Jump-Dash)
Go up, then go right till end.
Climb up to next area
Go left then you can see new enemy (There are 2 in this area)

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Which one is the last altar? Does anyone have a screenshot?

Edit: Nevermind. Found it within moments of asking.

Last edited:

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I like the idea but dislike the animation itself, I had prefered a stand alone act of the overseer using timestop to bind Aradia with tentacles and end timestop when she is bound and helpless to be abused. But that ´s some matter of taste I guess ;-)
That would just be the same as the current tentacle things, except with time stop in the beginning. Maintaining the time stop until afterwards adds something new.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So, as much as i find a time stop topic intriguing, there's something else that has been bugging me about the time stop eyeball with chains for a while now...

I'm actually sure i've seen something very similar in a somewhat well known manga "Pandora Hearts", such as the men connected with chains to otherworldly entities (which are even conveniently called chains), as well as time stop inducing eyeballs, lol...

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I wish the timestop CG was a bit longer or was a auto loop like the rest