What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Tewi

Reputation score
I swear it used to be that if you hit the heroine in front of the torture device she will get thrown on top of it (and get raped by the device).
It still works like that, you just need to do a heavy attack (atk + up or down) and you can throw her against the devices. It's not really that special tho, still needs some work to make it a proper punishment room.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I sure hope the dev takes that iron maiden from the Punishment Room and put it somewhere in the main game. It's sorta wasted right now.

Dave from finances

Reputation score
Stopped following the game at around 0.29 but I'm back. Lot of good stuff been added since then. The purple slime things in particular are great. Also learning Japanese so I've been (with great difficulty) trying to understand what all the text is. Unfortunately kanji is very hard to translate.

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
2/29 Ver 035の変更点

追加&変更点

MAP系

・白の大聖堂 屋上の制作を進行しました。広さは残り半分ほどとなりました。
思っていたよりも広くなりそうなので、ガラン・・・とさみしくならないように気を付けます。
まだアイテムやギミック設置など増えていきます。

Working on map"白の大聖堂 屋上", Still working on it, will add items in the future

・大聖堂 屋上に祭壇を設置
Add alter on "白の大聖堂 屋上".

エロ

・エロトラップを設置しました。
大聖堂 屋上などに設置してあります。
ギャラリーに追加済です。
Add new H-trap in "白の大聖堂 屋上".
Also added in gallery.

アイテム
Item
・大聖堂 屋上にアイテムを少々設置
・新たな剣を1つ追加しました。橋街区エリア 見せしめの入り口にあります。
・新たなリングを1つ追加しました。クリティカル関連なのですが、クリティカルのダメージ倍率も武器によって変えようかなと考えていたので、今よりリングの能力が強化されると思います。
Add few items in "白の大聖堂 屋上"
Add new sword, you can find in "橋街区".
Add new ring, it's about critical.

システム

System
・武器の固有クリティカル確率の実装をしました。
武器を選択・装備する際に表示されるUIではなくてHPやMPが記載されているステータスウインドウUIにクリティカル確率が表示されるようになっています。
Add weapon's basic critical rate.

クリティカル確率やダメージなどはこれから要調整ですね。

また、武器毎にクリティカルダメージ倍率も変えようかなとも考えてます。

・ギャラリーループの進捗
Gallery loop
あまり進んでおらず申し訳ないのですが、ループを続ける仕様は固まってきました。
色々と考えてみましたが、実装難度からして元々ループするアニメーションのみループ固定&解除の設定を設けようと思います。

理想としてはもっと自由度が高いもの、・・・例えばフィニッシュ前とフィニッシュをひたすらループ・・・とかできればいいのですが、今回は多分無理かなと。

また、ボタンを押してアニメ進行&一個前に戻る、もアニメ自体は出来ないこともないのですが、ボイス・サウンド関連がめちゃくちゃになりそうなのです。

この辺りも上手く解決できればいいのですが・・・まずはループを固定&解除のみ実装したいと思います。

2月の目標達成と3月末更新目標
Target compleded on February and target on March end
2月目標達成
〇・エロトラップ1つ
〇・武器毎のクリティカル率設定
〇・白の大聖堂 屋上 MAPの形は残り半分
他に武器、リングをそれぞれ一個ずつ追加しております。
Add new H-trap
Weapon's critical setting
Still working on map "白の大聖堂 屋上" half done.

・ギャラリーのループシステムは内部を少し弄っております。
Still working on gallery's loop system

3月目標

・アクションエロ1つ
・武器やアイテムの増加
・MAP制作を進める

Add new H-action (female enemy)
Add new weapon and items
Working on map

・ギャラリーのループシステム改修を進めていく
を予定として入れていきたいと思います。

Will add gallery loop system if finish.

ご支援の参考になりましたら幸いです。

以下雑記等

いつもありがとうございます!!
Twitterをご覧の方はご存知かと思いますが、今月は本当に色々ありまして、遅くはなりましたが無事に更新する事ができまして、ほっとしております。

そして、兎に角今は世界的にコロナウイルスが大変な状況となっておりますので、個々の自衛にも限界はあると思いますが、皆さん健康には普段の数倍もお気をつけ下さい。

私自身も市内で感染が確認されていますので、より気を付けなければいけません。
いや、ほんとに・・・。
無事に3月も更新出来ますよう、生活していきたいと思います。

それでは今月も本当にありがとうございました、来月も宜しくお願い致します。

Sandune_76

Reputation score
Yeah, I'm working on it
This time project is a bit more ambitious, though *Cough* cum animation with dynamic skin change during the scene... more news later

It was my modification for NoR 0.32 and it simply can't work with any other version. I can "port it over" to 0.33, when I'll finish 0.33 GO scene mod.

[EDIT] EXTREMELY EARLY test version (click on it if it's static)

EDIT2:
There are a lot of stuff which either unused, unfinished or currently broken in this scene:
- More MC's tit groping animation variations. Like, more rough stuff (see more below). Mesh is broken, might be fixed later.
- Slap animation - there was a slap in MC's face planned. There's a texture of bruise on Aradia's cheek and enemy's hand positioned for a hit, but no animation data for a hit either.
- Planned "taking turns" sequence - should be pretty obvious... one guy cums, leave the scene, another one takes his place. Animation data is there but looks like a test.
- A lot of cum layers left unused.
- Unused ahegao expressions for both characters (tongue out, all that stuff)

EDIT3:
Unused tit groping animation (fixed that mesh as best as I could, for showcase only). Right boob have its own sprite, but I wasn't bothered in restoring it.
Ive always thought the crawling things in the church would trigger a soft gameover that makes the protagonist end up like the crawler nuns, just a passing idea, love your mod work!

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so this time its a Trap with a New female coming next month.. Man if the traps did something more then just be annoying for a sec they would be great outside of more sweet action i just dont see a point to them. Like imagine the Last trap that Plant filling her tits or stomach making her slow way down idk he should have more fun with some of these monsters. Anyone recall the 4 armed monster that drugs the hell out of her? isnt it kinda sad it dosnt stick to her giving her a lust attack or making it so she can be insta grabbed?

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
so this time its a Trap with a New female coming next month.. Man if the traps did something more then just be annoying for a sec they would be great outside of more sweet action i just dont see a point to them. Like imagine the Last trap that Plant filling her tits or stomach making her slow way down idk he should have more fun with some of these monsters. Anyone recall the 4 armed monster that drugs the hell out of her? isnt it kinda sad it dosnt stick to her giving her a lust attack or making it so she can be insta grabbed?
or at least the grabs actually does something or some must be inescapable or something or hard to get out of with some consequences

Kernog

Reputation score
I agree that the game lacks a struggle mechanic, and sex animations should inflict damage, to make things harder. Or at least have temporary effects.
But I like the traps in this game, because most of them manage to take the player by surprise (if you have not seen the animation in the gallery before of course). Things like the rose-tentacle trap, or the slimes in the underground lab, or the trapped pots and chests totally caught me by surprise on a first playthrough.

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I agree that the game lacks a struggle mechanic, and sex animations should inflict damage, to make things harder. Or at least have temporary effects.
But I like the traps in this game, because most of them manage to take the player by surprise (if you have not seen the animation in the gallery before of course). Things like the rose-tentacle trap, or the slimes in the underground lab, or the trapped pots and chests totally caught me by surprise on a first playthrough.
Right but imagine if he took the traps just a step further hell it could just be a Basic debuff. I am also strongly against the whole sex = damage design, Its rather silly and could be achieved by just upping enemy damage since they cant have fun without knocking you down anyway and MOST knockdowns do a good amount of damage (assuming ur not like lv1000) BUT if traps made her super lusty you could easily up the struggle design hes got a good amount spaced about the game atm

paparapa

Reputation score
Right but imagine if he took the traps just a step further hell it could just be a Basic debuff. I am also strongly against the whole sex = damage design, Its rather silly and could be achieved by just upping enemy damage since they cant have fun without knocking you down anyway and MOST knockdowns do a good amount of damage (assuming ur not like lv1000) BUT if traps made her super lusty you could easily up the struggle design hes got a good amount spaced about the game atm
Second. I dont want to see a health timer when im watching a movie/scene. Totally hated it in other games with such approach.

The time stop was something fresh but i felt the action taken by the mob was boring. Especially the eyeball with a wierdly extended dildo in a straight line to reach it's "destination".

Look forward to seeing something like neck chain slavery and being pulled by grunts. Simple, but yields a great impact to such genre.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Cant find the female enemy.....please help...

Edit: Wait, I just read it. He said action not enemy. So I take it it’s the nun again?

Last edited: