What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
so I tried to exract the succubus boss files and I found out something...
View attachment 34401
if you look closly at the top right corner...
View attachment 34402
SHE HAS A FUCKING DICK.
I'm sure I didn't see this coming...
Well, it was only a matter of time
Either one of the female enemies would get a dick or something will give her the dick and have her fuck an enemy....or both.

Since he's done one of those, here's to hoping he does the other.

IreliaYun

Reputation score
this is a world where an animated pile of bodies can get up and gangbang a chick and yall are surprised a succubus can have a dick??
well since I didn't see that during the boss fight because I'll need to deal with some touhou bullet hell stuff
so yeah, it's like "...OK, this is getting interisting" kind of surprise

you recieve a gift every month, and this month you find out there's a extra present hidden beneath everything else

Last edited:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Maybe something like an event with the girl at the base depending on completing a subquest or events chain?. Something like a relationship value.

Though I'm doubtful of a scene too vanilla like that in this game.
I'd be down for some consensual, two-way kissing between a shortstack and an even shorter stack.

paparapa

Reputation score
Chick with a dick or futanari is something I still cannot brain until today. It gets me hard, but hard in a very confused way.

Don't pour petrol on me. Its just my opinion,

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
If that scene is not futanari H-scene, I might feel this will be the best (evil) scene.
Hot pot hell scene.

NG117

Reputation score
how do i access the new update stuff? havent played since 0.39

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Well, this is a little different as I thought...I'm not sure how to say it...sorry.
Here is what I mean, but it's Japanese, will need someone translate.
145424055763616431179.jpg From Tony Takezaki presents GUNDAM manga (トニーたけざきのガンダム漫画)

Last edited:

BraveNewWrold

Reputation score
I enjoy the new boss battle a lot. I thought the wall of light can block those bubble but i was wrong, that skill can only stop enemy from going forward.

paparapa

Reputation score
If you guys are into futas then this should be your jam.

Should be a Flustercuck of cums flying everywhere with all those dicks. Gotta say, that canine cock sleeves position was pretty well done. Maybe NOR can adapt this in future if he knows about it.

Jerrian

Reputation score
Well, I must confess , I ´m primary here now just to read the posts and laugh about the jokes. I totally lost focus to this game as the developer seems to have some kind of an art crisis. I know it ´s a matter of taste, but I´m sorry to say, the last updates were really disappointing for me and I´m not sure if this game is taking the right way, just my opinion.

helltauros

Reputation score
Well, I must confess , I ´m primary here now just to read the posts and laugh about the jokes. I totally lost focus to this game as the developer seems to have some kind of an art crisis. I know it ´s a matter of taste, but I´m sorry to say, the last updates were really disappointing for me and I´m not sure if this game is taking the right way, just my opinion.
he is filling previous enemies with H scenes, I mean its not a surprise but still its not bad, de titjob looks nice

paparapa

Reputation score
you mean the one with the shock stick? there are some on the west side of the second churh, also in the roof on the hidden room
Nice. Thanks mate. The way that dark wiz does it will invite a lot of sadists. lol. We want moar.

helltauros

Reputation score
Nice. Thanks mate. The way that dark wiz does it will invite a lot of sadists. lol. We want moar.
I think that could have been better (like shocking her a little more or forcing her to masturbate or he will shock her). But yeah is good