What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I usually keep the three latest or so versions of the game. For no particular reason.

paparapa

Reputation score
Also masochists for those who put themselves in their avatar's shoes.
I'm digging it. Both side are pleased. Hahaha.

Anyway offtopic for those who are waiting patiently for the next update, try this, NoTears Action - Aru's Ninja Scroll ver.1.0.2.
DL Link:

The only reason I recommend this, is because NOR players are pampered with all the high standard hentai in NOR, where normal hentai just isnt good enough anymore. Well, i find the perversion in this game, the same grade as NOR.

Attachments

ra3tri

Reputation score
I'm digging it. Both side are pleased. Hahaha.

Anyway offtopic for those who are waiting patiently for the next update, try this, NoTears Action - Aru's Ninja Scroll ver.1.0.2.
DL Link:

The only reason I recommend this, is because NOR players are pampered with all the high standard hentai in NOR, where normal hentai just isnt good enough anymore. Well, i find the perversion in this game, the same grade as NOR.
Dude, how did you make it work? When I run this game I can only see black screen and main character on the left with HUD.

paparapa

Reputation score
Dude, how did you make it work? When I run this game I can only see black screen and main character on the left with HUD.
I not sure. I just torrent unzip then its playable. I recently changed some Japanese language setting in my local system to enable me to play some H titles. Maybe that's the issue.

I wish some of the scenes in this title, can be done in NOR. Especially the

Spider copulation and breeding scene
The canine position with the tied knot dick

Dolima222

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
can any one link me the lates NoR and a save file?

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
God I haven't checked on this game for 5 updates and now trying to find where all the new content is totally labyrinthe lol

Even checking all of UnholyBlessing's patch note translations wont be enough

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
new update on Ci-En. 9/7 update ver .41_1
idk whats new. I havent kept up with the game nor can I read moonrunes.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Just a couple bugfixes to the succubus boss. One of her attacks is apparently blockable, but was showing the unblockable symbol anyways. Also fixed a lingering hitbox.

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Well, I know it can block, but problem is, how can I block that attack like this.
Well, this bug fixed in 41_1.

·

情欲の悪魔の赤い槍バグの原因がようやく判明・・・! そもそもSpineのフレームの動きに対してイベントを設定しているのですが、イベントが入るフレームが処理落ちなどで飛ばされると色々とおかしくなってしまいますね。 たま~に敵の攻撃音とかエフェクト発生がおかしくなるのはこのせいですね。

helltauros

Reputation score
Is it only me or you also got stale on the area of the new boss (I cant hit normally there just single strikes but in other areas I can move freely