What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

paparapa

Reputation score
what game is that bro?

I'm digging it. Both side are pleased. Hahaha.

Anyway offtopic for those who are waiting patiently for the next update, try this, NoTears Action - Aru's Ninja Scroll ver.1.0.2.
DL Link:

The only reason I recommend this, is because NOR players are pampered with all the high standard hentai in NOR, where normal hentai just isnt good enough anymore. Well, i find the perversion in this game, the same grade as NOR.
Here you go mate. Few of the game over scenes are quite well done. Something the NOR dev have yet to try.

Last edited:

Naga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can anyone give me directions to the succubus boss??
And other than the bar event and the witch rescue event is there another event like them.

Edit: Nvm found the out that the succubus only appears when going left to right in that area :/

Last edited:

paparapa

Reputation score
Do you guys know any games that is similar to NOR now? Hope to have some recommendation from ppl here while waiting for month end updates.

helltauros

Reputation score
Do you guys know any games that is similar to NOR now? Hope to have some recommendation from ppl here while waiting for month end updates.
not similar but, if you want action games with animated H scenes well

ayura crisis
she ill server
queen´s legacy
treasure chest corps
Sinisistar (similar to NoR but with more guro and twisted things but a less interesting controls)

Also Alien quest eve (space hentai metroidvania) its actually pretty good, yeah I believe is the closest to NoR Ive played

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score
not similar but, if you want action games with animated H scenes well

ayura crisis
she ill server
queen´s legacy
treasure chest corps
Sinisistar (similar to NoR but with more guro and twisted things but a less interesting controls)

Also Alien quest eve (space hentai metroidvania) its actually pretty good, yeah I believe is the closest to NoR Ive played
Also Unholy Sanctuary and the sequel Unholy Disaster.

Ilverin

Reputation score
You might also want to check Demon's Sperm, if you're into the soulslike genre.

helltauros

Reputation score
You might also want to check Demon's Sperm, if you're into the soulslike genre.
true but is not that great

Also Unholy Sanctuary and the sequel Unholy Disaster.
oh yeah the unholy games are great. also unholy prison is a great survival horror.
if things get hard remember
up up down down left right left right b a start

Mister_cat

Reputation score
Also a lot of things made by Ultramambo I guess that Trigger Happy 1 & 2 also count (Those last ones are more platform instead of action )

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Well, D-lis think trap will also work on female enemy is a good idea, so maybe we can knock female enemy down and trigger trap in the future.

2020年09月20日 20:05
確かにそれは面白いですね!女敵にもトラップが適応されるのは良いアイディアです。

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, D-lis think trap will also work on female enemy is a good idea, so maybe we can knock female enemy down and trigger trap in the future.

2020年09月20日 20:05
確かにそれは面白いですね!女敵にもトラップが適応されるのは良いアイディアです。
Oh that's just evil. I like it.

Stupidfast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know if there is an english translation? I've seen rumors of a very old one from googling around but was hoping for a full in progress or a patch for the latest

Tewi

Reputation score
Does anyone know if there is an english translation? I've seen rumors of a very old one from googling around but was hoping for a full in progress or a patch for the latest
You can use for a quick machine translation. There's also a more polished translation (of the machine translation) available on f95, but the last update was on june, so around ver.0.38.

TheAnon.Duck

Reputation score
Havent checked this one since 0.20, has the CGs/Anims gone up considerably?

Oh and any other way to support the guy beside Ci-en & Enty? he closed new Enty supports and Ci-En just plainly rejects my credit card (no gaijin i guess) :(

Sandune_76

Reputation score
I downloaded the f95 ver for the auto translator and then saved the newest version over it and the translator still works

visagezero

Reputation score
We haven't seen too much dog action have we? I wonder if D-lis might have some plans for bosses like the dog wielding the sword