What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Technically Soma is accruing their souls to summon them via the "command" ability he has as a result of being reincarnated Dracula.

So then, is the demon still inside the crystals which Miriam absorbs? lol, I've got 60+ hours into the game and don't have a straight answer.
It's basically the same thing. The demons and the whole dang castle exist as a result of a summoning+alchemic ritual using the shards as catalysts. Whenever Miriam acquires a shard, the demon literally transforms into a shard and then she absorbs it.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I believe the crystals Miriam collects are the original summoning catalysts for the demons - in her world, the Alchemist Guild sacrificed hundreds (I may have this number off) of children to grow the crystals then used to summon thousands of demons. The demons are bound to the world using those crystals, and so Miriam is channeling their powers through that connection.

Heh. Miriam's tattoos are actually crystals growing out of her skin. I assume Gebel also has that shit growing out of him under his clothing.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I believe the crystals Miriam collects are the original summoning catalysts for the demons - in her world, the Alchemist Guild sacrificed hundreds (I may have this number off) of children to grow the crystals then used to summon thousands of demons. The demons are bound to the world using those crystals, and so Miriam is channeling their powers through that connection.

Heh. Miriam's tattoos are actually crystals growing out of her skin. I assume Gebel also has that shit growing out of him under his clothing.
Think @Inspector_Whatsup has it right. I remember the journal entries saying that the alchemist in charge of the experiments wasn't using the crystals to summon the demons originally but instead reversing the polarity of a ritual meant to summon angels and that, later on, thanks to Gebel defeating demons which were summoned he was able to acquire more crystals.

It's basically the same thing. The demons and the whole dang castle exist as a result of a summoning+alchemic ritual using the shards as catalysts. Whenever Miriam acquires a shard, the demon literally transforms into a shard and then she absorbs it.
Not quite. It's semantics but think of Soma more of as a military commander, he converts enemy troops to his cause and then calls them in to do fighting for him. Whereas Miriam is more of a guerilla fighter who takes the gear off of enemies she's defeated. Also note that Soma's power only works in the presence of Dracula's castle, once it's sealed back in the moon he's just a normal dude.

Last edited:

vss189

Reputation score
something must be wrong with Aradia's left leg. It must be way longer than any other leg on picture %)

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well, in the game Aradia is kinda tall... but I'm seeing this error of proportion too

alex5535

Reputation score
needs more detail to the pregnancy system, more monsters and more sophistication.

finally the developer is taking things into high fap territory.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Imagine bloodstained but every monster can rape you.

Oh god oh fuck, this game is as close as we're gonna get to an actually good Bloodstained-type hentai game.

Can we all agree that D-lis is a god among men?

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
needs more detail to the pregnancy system, more monsters and more sophistication.

finally the developer is taking things into high fap territory.
Cool your jets now, the preggos have only just begun. We don't know what the creator will add next. It might just disappoint.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh god oh fuck, this game is as close as we're gonna get to an actually good Bloodstained-type hentai game.

Well...I think the style of the game is based more along the lines of Bloodborne. I want to say that the idea of Bloodstained being introduced was that the protag looks very similar to Miriam, and that train seems to have launched itself down the rails here in this thread at mach speed, though in a good way. Regardless, after playing Bloodstained for a good amount of time, I can say that other than main character look alikes, the similarites between this game and Bloodstained are few. At least when the other game to compare it with is Bloodborne. I will agree that D-lis deserves god-like praise, though.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Disagree. I may have a bit of bias and may have the unpopular opinion here, but the gameplay of NoR sucks. It's so slow and clunky that I simply can't even compare them on a gameplay level. I only say they're alike in ways because the protagonists look alike and share the same visual style. Bloodstained's gameplay, however, far outclasses this on every level.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Disagree. I may have a bit of bias and may have the unpopular opinion here, but the gameplay of NoR sucks. It's so slow and clunky that I simply can't even compare them on a gameplay level. I only say they're alike in ways because the protagonists look alike and share the same visual style. Bloodstained's gameplay, however, far outclasses this on every level.
I wasn't talking about the gameplay, mostly the sex. Gameplay is a bit floaty and clunky, that's all

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I personally don't see any problems to the gameplay in Nights of Revenge, what with it being a H-game. I see it as part of the difficulty. Nothing game-breaking, at least.

krakjen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
NoR is more of a 2D Souls game than a Metroidvania (a Soulsvania if you will).
The slower gameplay makes sense in that context.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
"Soulsvania" is pretty redundant, especially when talking about area design.