What's new

Dangerous Dungeons of Depraved Dimensions AKA Dirty Deeds Done For Cheap

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
To describe easily this game, can be called an ERP competitive multiplayer or solo game where the players's characters are either trying to win a trial to conquer a new world or adventurers trying to find out what is happening in this suddenly new palace to then decide what they will do as the mystery of this palace is revealed. Before play is required mention the fetishes than you enjoy and hate. The game use either posts at ULMF or Discord. There are map available for the main zones , the player can ask in any moment where are its units, also declare actions if it will take days to post again. Its also a requirement than the player update his character sheet after earn an item, not much if it gets corrupted or stats change.

This thread is made to place in order the rules and updates.

Players can be Overlords, neutral minions and Heroes

GAME STORY

Overlords serve an ancient entity with many names and followers, in this plane at this time using a woman as temporal toy to walk among the livings. Many call it the Conqueror, but as all fall under its hand some boredom start to accumulate and so it decide to leave others do her/his will. Turning into a more neutral calamity she let them decide what to do with invaders of a new conquered palace. Who win over all will lead in spread her will over this new world.

The extreme fetishes than a player wish in its game will be done at pms and will not affect others players than hate such Debauchery. This ERP dont contain explicit deaths, under age sex and similar stuff than people should hate.

There will be a lot of rape, pregnancy than if player wish can be skipped and corruption

This ERP its not a Live Session. Overlords players require being slighty more active than Adventurers and Neutrals, but even Overlords only require a few post each three days

Last edited:
OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
https://ulmf.org/threads/multiverse-maze.13123/#post-1082022

Rule threat more info will be added in this link post later

P. S. : If interested please send me a PM either here or at discord. There will be a limit of two weeks to accept new players, after it anyone interested may wait until a space gets available

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Ok, lets see if I can remember how to do spoiler tags correctly. Going to put my adventurer up here as well as an overlord when I finish making them.