What's new

Darmy's works.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score
I found some old Stuff i wrote a while back, and i decided to post up a story, only one i could find i still had, for viewing pleasure. hope you enjoy. I'm copy and pasting it too, so dont expect orgasmic formats.

"Have a good day". Another bland generalization to say to anyone who enters a store and leaves with their new crap. The day had dragged on like any other, and Emily was nearing the end of the day at work.
She glanced at her phone to check the time, then glanced around the corner of the register.
"Nobody", she mumbled, "this is my chance to get away".
Emily walked quickly around the register and kept her head up, hoping that anyone who looked might think she had a job to do and she had to get to it fast.
Of course, that was for show, she really just wanted to hurry to the break room and clock out for the day.
It was almost 7:30 pm, and she was tired.
Recent events with friends and fights had her on edge, and being called in to work a day she was scheduled off wasn't helping the situation.
When she entered the back of Wal-Mart, she checked the schedule again. She was off tomorrow, because they had made her come in today.
She clocked out and hurried out of the store, nearly trotting to her car.
She tore off the tag and pin that is required Wal-Mart wear, and took off her jacket.
She started her car, and began her drive home. The night was still young, and she intended to spend it with friends.

When she finally arrived home, she ran straight up to her room and undressed to shower.
Though the Wal-Mart wasn't exactly THAT dirty, it was still full of people who probably didn't take showers.
She finished scrubbing out her hair and rubbing down her body with soap. Then she exited the shower with a towel draped around her chest, and went to her room.
Due to traffic, it was already late, and her parents didn't really like her on her computer at this time of night.
Emily, however, had the upper hand. Her phone connected straight to the rest of her friends.
The upper hand fell quickly, though. She had promised to see her boyfriend and talk to him.
Eric was working late nights too, but he had made a promise to her the day before that he would come and spend time with her.
Emily's heart sank, and she relaxed slowly against the wall. "Maybe he just got busy again.." Her eyes teared up, she didn't want to lie to herself.

The night was quiet, and the stars were out in full force, despite the lights of the houses.
Just then, a slight clank came from her window. She stood up and looked outside, but saw nothing.
"Must be some squirrel or raccoon", she muttered, "Its just getting too curious for it's own good"
Emily changed into her pajamas and started talking to a friend on her phone, but more clanks were comming from her window.
"Leave me alone you stupid animals, I'm not in a good mood tonight." But the clanking didn't cease, instead it actually got louder.
Emily shivered a bit and stood up, approaching the window slowly. "Is anyone there?"

Undoing the latches, she opened the window and peered out. She saw nothing. Not even a shadow in the moonlight.
She was spooked. However, the room was stuffy, and if she left the window open, she would see what was causing the racket.
Emily relaxed in her bed and continued texting, but just then, a loud thump came from outside her window.
"Oh no! I bet the animal fell off the roof." Emily approached the window to gaze out again, and a voice came from outside.
"I promised I'd spend time with you, and I will." Emily's heart jumped and she looked to the side of the window. There was Eric, leaning up against the wall.

"What are you doing! You could fall, dummy! Get inside!" Eric nodded eagerly, since he wasn't exactly fond of heights.
Eric fell in through the window, and Emily noticed he was carrying a backpack.
"Not exactly graceful on barging into someone's window, huh?" She giggled. "What's with the backpack anyway?"
Eric stood up and brushed himself off. "I brought some goodies for you. I'm going to make up for all the time I've had to work."
"What do you mean? I'm not that mad, silly. I ca-" Eric had kissed her deeply, and released her. Emily's face turned red, and she giggled smiling nervously.
"You're beautiful, you know that? I'm sorry I haven't been able to do as much as I wanted to for you, but I'll make up for it tonight."
Eric hugged her and rubbed her back. Emily blushed intensely, but didn't fight him.
"H-how did you know nobody was home?"
Eric shrugged. "To be honest, this was a wild guess."

Eric gently moved Emily to her bed and kissed her more, lowering himself on to her chest, kissing and licking her while her pajamas were still on.
"Ahhh...your making my pajamas all dirty you dummy...aah!"
Eric didn't notice or care, and continued kissing and licking her body downward. Emily began to get wet, her head beginning to feel like warm cotton.
Finally he approached her crotch and licked it. Emily's wetness began to poke through the cloth of the pajamas.
"You're so sensitive, I didn't even have to take your clothes off."
Emily blushed bright red. "Don't say that...ahh.."
Eric helped get her pajamas off. As he did, he continued to lick up and down her body, kissing against her chest, her stomach, and lower.
"Ahh! Go slower...don't rush it...Ahhh.." She held on to his head as he kissed and sucked lightly on her nipples, and licked her breasts.

Eric let up and stood up, reaching for his backpack. Emily's blush faded. "What are you doing? W-why did you stop??"
Eric smiled brightly. "I brought some lubricant to help intensify the efffect." Eric poured some of the clear, viscous fluid on his hands.
"You're doing what? W-wait..ahhh!" Eric Began rubbing up and down her chest, slathering each breast, rubbing down her stomach and chest.
"eee! S-slow down!! Thats...Ahh!!" Eric rubbed more intensely on her body with the oils. He licked around her ear and neck while rubbing her chest with the oils slowly.
Emily's body was on fire, and her face was like a raging inferno of blush. Eric licked around her labia and nibbled her clit.
"Ahhh! B-be careful! That...ahh!" She grabbed his head, and eric continued licking around her vagina, rubbing the oils around the outside and licking the oil against her clit.
"Eeehhhaaah!!" Emily shudderd and shook. She had climaxed while Eric was licking her. He stood up and brushed her taste and the sweat off his face.
"I brought other goodies too. I'm going to make up for everything." Eric opened the pack and brought out sceneted candles, set them around the bed. The scent of the candles filled the air.
"Y-you bought those candles?!" Emily's head twirled, getting more cottony. She was still shaking a little too.
Eric nodded and smiled. "I did it because I love you Emily." He kissed her with passion and Emily kissed back.

Eric resumed kissing and licking her chest, pushing his fingers into her vagina lightly, the warm juices making it easier.
"Ahhh! D-dont tease me..if..if you wanted to put it in now, all you had to do was ask.." Eric smiled and undressed himself.
Emily's blush intensified when she saw his penis. The first time she had seen her boyfriend's private parts, and she blushed wildly.
Eric hovered over her, and inserted himself very slowly. He pushed inside and kissed her deeply.
Emily moaned loudly in his kiss, and when he realesed from the kiss, emily was almost drowned in the psychedelic swirl of excitement.
Eric pushed softly into her, kissing and caressing her body with the oils still on her skin.
"Ahhh...I'm so happy. I love you Eric... Don't stop." Emily's body was on fire with lust and love, and she moaned louder with each thrust.
Eric didn't show any signs of slowing up. He continued to lick and kiss her body all over.

"Ahh!!" She held on to him and came again before him. She was shaking while holding him. "I'm sorry. My body, its going wild."
Eric smiled and kissed her. "Its fine, I'll train you". Eric put his arms underneath her, and raised her up next to him. He held her close, kissing while thrusting upward into her.
Emily moaned loudly inside Eric's mouth, and held on tight to his back while she hopped slightly on him, trying to help with the thrusting.
Eric released from the kiss, and kissed her chest, sucking her nipples gently.
"Ahh!.. Oh god!...Ahhh!" Rmily grabbed Eric's head as he did, and he thrust more.
Emily's moans got louder as he caressed her body with kisses. Her body burned like a wildfire with excitement.
"I..I'm cumming again!"
Eric held on to her, and shouted "I'm cumming with you!"
They held each other as they released, but Emily pushed off slightly on his chest as he held on to her ass, climaxing inside her. She screamed in satisfaction.

The candles were trashed and the oil was put back into the backpack, when Eric slung it back over his shoulders.
Emily kissed him deeply, and he kissed back. She released and said "Thanks for the wonderful night."
Eric smiled and held her close. "I love you, and I always have". Emily held him close and cried happily on his chest.
He left through the window, making sure not to attract attention. Emily cleaned up her bed and did her laundry.
The next day it was the same "have a good day". But she smiled slyly, knowing she had had the best night of her life.