What's new

ACT [ 駄作ラボ / Dasaku Laboratory ] 混沌の魔窟殿~アヒアハン19世の指令編~ / The Den of Chaos ~Order of Ahiahan the 19th~ (RE219221, RJ219221)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This new developer seems to be making a promising looking game. And by promising, I just mean the art. Nice sprites and animations. Keep an eye out for this one!

Last edited by a moderator:

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: DQ Cleric Dot Flash Game

This looks cool, did he just start on this game?

edit: nvm he looks like he started a year ago, hopefully we get some kind of trial soon.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ooo nice find! Looking forward to see how this one turns out.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

NECRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like a demo (haven't grabbed it yet) or gameplay video listed on his blog either today or a month ago, I can't read weird japanese dates.

Zombie09

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

2016年07月08日

Year/Month/Day

Yep it's new.

Seems it's just the one fight. No game over scene, or in-game scene, just that back ground and enemy animation.

Last edited:

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Absolutely fantastic art style though. Hope this happens soon.

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Looks nice! :D

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
according to the latest blog update, author have sent in application to DLSite for this game.

The official title is 混沌の魔窟殿~アヒアハン19世の指令編~

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Only 5 stages and first enemy at least seems to have no animation for loss. Didn't really try to lose to any other enemy yet to be honest.

Edit: Seems only losing in stages 2 and 4 give h-scenes. No idea if I'm missing something.

Last edited:

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Only 5 stages and first enemy at least seems to have no animation for loss. Didn't really try to lose to any other enemy yet to be honest.
What enemies are in this with H? Hesitant to put money on this if it's a boring orc and three variations of slimes.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I lost on all 5 levels and only the 2nd level orc and 4th level slime gave me a scene, the rest were just continue or quit. I may be doing something wrong though, or have to unlock some secret item to get other defeat scenes if they exist.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Just to point out that author do plan to add more content in the future :v though when (or if that'll happen...*coughCircleKamecoough*) will that happen is up for debate.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
A few things:

I noticed that the shopkeeper starts to carry more items as you buy the ones available. The initial items are the lowest level potions, but she gets other stuff including more than potions (stuff I can't identify, as I can't hook that menu) as you buy several of each item. Also, I think the chests sometimes provide items not otherwise available. I am not sure if any of these things might affect scenes, but it is probably worth noting...

Has anyone else gotten a bug where all monsters start dying instantly, yielding 0 EXP? It started happening to me right after I defeated the final boss for a second time, and was happening even on a New Game until I (accidentally) erased my save data. Interestingly, it showed that the third boss has a sprite for being defeated before transforming...

One complaint I have with this game is that the enemies have too many invincibility periods that often last far too long, during which you are still vulnerable. Why include a combo counter if it is going to be interrupted frequently by the boss becoming untouchable for a period longer than the combo counter ever stays on screen?

Is there any way to not be damaged by the attack involving the object being struck by lightning that occurs during the final battle? Breaking the object does not seem to prevent the attack from occurring, nor does defending or dodging when the attack occurs.

Tomenegai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I also noticed the shop vendor sold more items the more money you spent. I eventually unlocked something worth 7000g, but didn't have enough money to buy it. Never saw what it did, since the next stage was the final boss. I really hope there are some secret scenes, because if it's just the two when you lose on stages 2 and 4, that's really disappointing.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So I've beaten it on normal and I've beaten it on hard, currently on expert and making my way to Hell. After you beat the final boss you basically just save your current progress so when you load you start from the beginning again (the first option on the main menu is load game, by the way). The bottom option of the main menu is difficulty select from normal to hell. Some things that I've found:

Your plain ass C move, the boulder magic you get after beating the slime the first time, is literally just the best magic you have. The beam and wind ones are nice because of their range but the boulder only takes 15 mp and does a ton of damage when you land it, compared to the 30 and 50 the wind and beam cost respectively.

The treasure chest costs money to close it but every time you open it you get a random item. This can be from the basic bitch 100 gold red potion to actual upgrades to your shit, including your mace for more damage. The more you close and open it, the more it costs and in turn i think the better the items you can get. Eg you cant just run into the next level, lose, quit back to the hub area, and open the chest for free and expect an upgrade.

MP potions are pretty much worthless, they cost a metric ton and give you close to nothing back. The second one alone costs 5k to buy and only gives you 40 back, the 500s only give you i think 5 or so. You end up getting an item at some point that gives you MP back dependent on how big your combo is when it ends.

The item shop, that I have seen so far, goes as the following. Level 1 Hp potion for 100, Level 1 Mp potion for 500, Level 2 Hp potion for 800, Level 2 Mp potion for 5000, Combination Potion for 7000 (heals both Mp and Hp). Beyond that point is when you start getting upgrades. A mace upgrade for 5000 followed by an armor upgrade for 5000, beyond that I can only assume is upgrades for the rings.

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Found a bug; saving and then resetting the game will reset the chest while allowing you to keep everything you had at the point of saving, and it can be done as many times as you can manage to reset. Technically you could constantly just get contents in the chest without paying anything, though from personal experience you need to pay at least 500g if you want any of the stat-boosting rings or the upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.