What's new

Dawn's Light- Bridge

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Dawn's Light- Bridge

Adria again nods, getting to work on the final installations.

After about another half hour, she finishes then turns to him. "Alright, let's bring it all online and introduce ourselves shall we?"

OP
Caulder

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Isaac nods and takes the chip from Adria, inserting it into a slot and monitoring the upload "Greetings. I am Virgil. How may I be of assistance?" a fairly calm voice says as a hologram appears next to Michael's chair "Virgil. Status report on all Dawn's Light systems." Isaac says very commandingly "I am sorry. But you do not have authorization to ask such a question. Only one Michael Igerson has the proper clearance." Virgil says, his hologram slowly taking shape into what appeared to be a normal human, but dressed in a coat and a strange hat "I see you've been watching vampire hunters again. How many times did I tell you to stop surfing the internet?" isaac says, sighing as Virgil smiles and nods "And who is this lovely lady? Your new girlfriend?"

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Adria Valtoran, pleasure to meet you Virgil. Sorry to disappoint, but no I'm not his girlfriend." She chuckles slightly before continuing. "I just rewrote all of the security systems of this ship so that your interfacing with it could work. I trust that your encountering no problems at all accessing systems?"

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"No problems detected. I took the liberty of awakening the Captain." Virgil says, his arms crossed in front of him, Michael storming out of his quarters. Or rather, what storming would look like with a damaged leg "Status report." he says, sitting in his chair as a screen appears in front of him "No problems detected. All crew members are in position and ready for launch. Orders, Captain?" Virgil says, looking over at Michael "Those of us who were already here are going down to the planet. We're going to go to the military base and get some R&R. Isaac will have the bridge, but you are to report anything that happens directly to me through the radio I have. Understood?" Michael both states and asks, looking over at Virgil "Confirmed. The Phantasm is still in the docking bay. It is ready to enter the atmosphere and land." Virgil says, looking over at Isaac "Have fun." "All original crewmembers of Reaper Squad, report to docking bay on the double." he says over the ships intercom as he heads towards the door

Last edited:

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Assuming that he hadn't been locked out, Omega typed in another message. Anything I need to be doing?

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Michael stops on his way to the door "Keep a watch on Isaac. If anything happens, make sure to tell Virgil, Omega." Michael says, motioning for Adria to follow "I'll be leaving Ava here to recover. Come, Adria."

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Omega nods in a military fashion.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Adria nods then says to Omega and Isaac, "try not to have too much fun while we're gone. Virgil... take good care of this ship please, she may very well be the last of her kind in existence."

It might seem apparent she wasn't completely certain if she was going to be allowed to return back to it or not.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Linda gets up from under the corner console she had taken cover behind, having had a nap after the fighting had stopped. She slowly stretches, nodding to Isaac and Virgil, having caught pieces of conversation, before leaving on her way to the docking bay without a word, limping a bit from her wound.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Adria returns to the bridge, waving to Isaac. "Michael wants me to land the ship."

She contacts the surface, letting them know what her plan is, and after they accept she starts the procedures. A few minutes later a soft clang reverbarates thoughout the ship as they touch down inside the dome. At this point, something starts flashing on her screen in one section of the ship, something about another system coming online that she hadn't seen before.

"Virgil, can you call up grid ninety one dash c, section fifteen, deck fifty two please and tell me what the hell system power just came to please? There shouldn't be anything in that section needing that much power."

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Stand by." Virgil says, his head tilting to the right slightly "I'm reading it as something called a 'Ring'. No further information available at this time." the AI says, looking over at Adria "Is there anything else you need?"

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Adria sits there a moment, then decides it's worth checking out. "Could you please inform Michael in the hangar bay I'll join him shortly? I'm going to go see what the hell that thing is down there and if we need to be concerned about it. Strange that you can't access it's information fully, it must be wired to a separate computer system than the mainframe."

She heads out to have a look there, getting as close to it as she can with the transporters.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Adria returns, a data pad in hand. Placing it into one of the receptacles she speaks. "Alright Virgil, begin upload when ready."

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Upload in progress." Virgil says, his hologram appearing as Adria speaks ".......Upload complete." the AI says, Isaac nowhere to be found on the bridge

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Thank you Virgil. What happened to Isaac?"

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"He had pressing matters to attend to in Engineering." Virgil says, his arms crossed behind his back "May I help you with anything else?"

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Adria tilted her head, then shrugged. "No, I'm good Virgil. Let Isaac know if he needs any help down there to give me a buzz and I'll come back to the ship. Thanks."

She then exited the room, heading for the hangar bay.