What's new

Deamonic Conquest CYOA

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The Void. You've lost track of how long you've been here. How did this happen? How did a Deamon Lord wind up banished to this abismal place? Luck, that's all it boils down to. Those do-gooders got lucky. That explains how you got here, but not why you're still here after all this time. What are your minions doing!? You've see beings with less power bring back someone from worse than this.
A tug, a pull, and a yank. Ah, there we go. It's about time they started the ritual to bring you back.
Your essence formed once again in the mortal realm. You sensed about a dozen of your lesser deamon servents, just imps, but they'll do. You also sense half as many mortals, humans. Sacrafices maybe? You don't recall the ritual needing that many sacrafices. Maybe... Oh, great. Some of those humans are interupting the ritual. Your minions will be able to handle them, but you need to reform yourself. That time in the Void took it's toll on your memory of yourself, so you'll have to think.

How tall were you?
A) Shorter, but woe to those who underestimated you.
B) Average, no need to be extravagent.
C) Tall, proud and imposingly so.
D) Very tall, you've executed minions for making the celing too low.

How did your horns look like?
A) Curved over your head. You'll never need a helmet.
B) Spread out to the side like a longhorn. A symbol of your status.
C) Coiled like a rams. Designed to, well, ram.
D) Out and up, like a bull. Designed to gore.
E) You had no horns.

What kind of tail did you have?
A) Standard deamon tail with a spade. They never go out of style.
B) Long and strong with a spiked club on the end. An extra weapon if ever there was one.
C) Long, thin, with a phalus on the end. Two guesses what that's for.
D) Thick and strong. Used like an extra limb.
E) You had no tail.

What about the most important part, your cock?
A) Normal size with ribs along the length. Maximum plesure for all involved and helps keep your seed where it belongs.
B) Large in length and girth, with pulsing vains. Even seasoned succubi balk at its size.
C) Looks normal at first, but forms a knot, locking it's victim to you and almost guaranteeing conception.
D) Three tentacles that can adjust their length, and slightly adjust their girth.
E) Linned with spines, spikes, and jagged edges. An instrument of pain.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Deamonic Conquest CYOA

A - Your short, and you make everyone know it. You also love to cunt punch and nut crack from your short height. Woe the tall people and their hanging loins.

B - Sometimes, the horns make it hard to move. But you love the horns for showing off how proud you are of being short. Nothing says that you love being short then having some grade A horn status symbols...

E - Why the bloody hell should you be a stereotypical demon? No one will ever truly suspect you. How else did you raise so easily to the status of a deamon lord! Let them tremble as you teabag their faces after bringing them low!!!

B & C (Please please please?) - You may be short but you certainly do make up for it. A seasoned succubi leaves your presences.. well more like you leave the dumb slut with a gaping cunt or ass, depending on which struck your fancy gaping like the moon just pulled out of them while your thick, hot seed keeps their stomachs heavily bloated and gurenntees you some spoiled brats that you may or may not off later in life depending on if they think of stealing dear ole dads realms.. Except for the daughters.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

C nothing is evil without height
C we redefine hard headed
CDP need I say more?
C just incase we need our hands for something while in the middle of training our lovely slaves *literally fuck and forget she won't be going anywhere*

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

D A demon lord should look the part.

D Another weapon is always handy to have.

A It's not stereotypical, it's classy

A

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

C.

D

A

C&E: please?

Shadow

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

C, C, B, D (because tentacles are cool).

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

ACDC. Could not resist :p

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

D A demon lord should look the part.
C we redefine hard headed
B- It completes the set

B & C (Please please please?) - You may be short but you certainly do make up for it. A seasoned succubi leaves your presences.. well more like you leave the dumb slut with a gaping cunt or ass, depending on which struck your fancy gaping like the moon just pulled out of them while your thick, hot seed keeps their stomachs heavily bloated and gurenntees you some spoiled brats that you may or may not off later in life depending on if they think of stealing dear ole dads realms.. Except for the daughters.
+1000000000000000000000000000

A demon like to that of a living weapon, conquest on the battlefield. With a member so mighty angels beg for it, sexual conquest to match.

Or something else that sounds cool...

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

A
D
B
D

Come on short Demon Lord with crotch gouging horns, you can blame his short size on the interupted ritual.

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

D, We are large and imposing, for we are might incarnate.
D, Our horns are made to intimidate or kill with, and brag about.
B, Every part of our daemonic figure is a deadly armament.
B&C, A shaft fitting our stature, and shaped for breeding above all else.

WE. ARE. KHORNE!
We live to rule! We live to lead!
We live to breed our own soldiers, for only those of our blood are strong and worthy enough to follow us!
So on so forth. :3

OP
ArchAngelGundam

ArchAngelGundam

Reputation score

First chance I get to update in a while and what do I find? A vote lock on the cock. A has 2, C has 2, D has 2, and while B&C has 3, it's a double choice so needs more than 1 ahead to beat the others. Heigth is C, a and d came in second by 1 vote. Horns are D, c came in second by 1 vote. Tail is B.
If I get another vote on the cock I'll be able to update, unless you guys want me to pick and update faster.
Sorry for the tease, but there it is.

Shadow

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

First chance I get to update in a while and what do I find? A vote lock on the cock. A has 2, C has 2, D has 2, and while B&C has 3, it's a double choice so needs more than 1 ahead to beat the others. Heigth is C, a and d came in second by 1 vote. Horns are D, c came in second by 1 vote. Tail is B.
If I get another vote on the cock I'll be able to update, unless you guys want me to pick and update faster.
Sorry for the tease, but there it is.
Can I change my vote to A? B is such a cliche.

OP
ArchAngelGundam

ArchAngelGundam

Reputation score

Cock A now has enough votes to win, bearly but still.
Results
C-B-D-A

Your large form stepes out from the cloud that had formed durring the ritual, head adorned with a set of horns, almost like a deadly crown, clubbed tail swinging lazely a few times before resting on the floor, and your 11 inch cock, errect from feeling something for the first time in you don't know how long, glistenes as the ribs along the length porduce it's own lubrication. You notice three dead paladins and two dead imps off to the side, proof of your minions superiority over any mortal, and three women chained up off to the side. One is a size E blonde of about 25, one is a size C red head of about 18, and one is a size A brunet of about 12. You also see the remaining 12 imps around you, starring at you in awe.
"I live again!" You say, your base voice reverberating through the chamber. The largest of the imps made it's way over to you, and bowed, the others followed suit.
"Pleased, we are, to see returned Master's magnificentness." The imp says. "This one is called Kerchu."
"Gesundheit." You instantly say. A reflex. You remember this imp.

He was your head imp before you were sent to the Void, had been for some time too. You kept him around because he got results, even the few times he failed he still got results. Besides, where else were you going to find a minion whose name sounded like a sneeze?

"Remmembers, Master does!" Kerchu says, visibly delighted to be noticed.
"I remember." You say. "I remember this ritual not taking so long to do. So why was I in the Void for so long!?" Kerchu cringes at your voice before explaining.
"It best if we removed the upstart paladins that caused your banisment, you second thought, before risking the ritual, but tried to take power, some of your court did, when the do-gooders were put down." Kerchu says. "Delayed again, your second did, fearing sabotage of the ritual, until remind him of his duty to you, this one did. Sent us to the mortal realm, your second did, where less chance of deamonic interfierence, there was. Think some of the order survived, we did not." Kerchu points to the side at paladins corpses.

Kerchu's explination seemed valid, you knew of more than a few in your court that would relish the opprotunity to take you throne, and your second was always overly careful of your safety. The question was, now that you were back, what now?

A) Pack up and head for home, you've been away for too long already.
B) Stay where you are for now, you must rest after your ordeal.
B1) Restore some of your power by fucking one of the women. (State which one.)
B2) Restore some of your power by drinking the blood of one of the women. (State which one.)
B2A) Drink all of her blood.
B2B) Drink enough blood to knock her out, but not kill her.
B2C) Drink some of her blood, but leave her awake.
B3) Restore some of your power by absorbing one of your imps.
B4) Just rest.
C) Other.

The next update will be a shorter one, due to an event, that you can't avoid, that will force you to make a choice on the matter. After that, however, things should get rolling.
Also, a double vote to whomever can tell me what two movies influenced some of the coments/voice patterns in this update. You must state both correctly and it goes to the first person to post it.

Last edited:

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

b2b redhead

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

B1, red head. "I've been frozen for thirty friggin' years! I've got to see if all my bits and pieces are still workin'!" :cool: