What's new

RPG Loli [でぼの巣製作所] でぼの巣製作所ゲームス / Debonosu Works Games

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Picture2.png Picture3.png
About This Thread
This thread is about the developer でぼの巣製作所 / Debonosu Works rather than a single game, as they currently produce games at a pretty fast rate (Often 1 every 2-3 months). Below is a list of games they have produced, though some of their games are not here as this forum was created during the 神楽黎明記 / Kagura Reimeiki series. Previous games will be added on request. If you want to create your own thread going into detail on an individual game from Debonosu go ahead, this thread is mainly just so their games don't flood the forums.

Key
[*] = Released Date
[*] = Release Date
{*} = Additional Info
(*) = Warning

[*] = Series Title

[神楽黎明記 / Kagura Reimeiki (Mystery Dungeon RPG)]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About:
In these games, you play as an individual Shrine Maiden dealing with Youkai activity.
Main CG content is bestiality and r*pe (Maybe other genres depending on the game).
Some of these games are being localized under the name "Dawn of Kagura". The currently confirmed sellers are on Steam and Johren.
Content Warning: Some of the games include age regression and have a protagonist who looks like a loli (For more detailed information see Belkezar's posts below) these games are marked with a warning.

Gameplay
Move around dungeon floors defeating Youkai, searching for gear and a path to the next floor. You can capture youkai to add them to your party. In the home area, you can; store, buy, sell, and upgrade items. If your health drops to 0 due to an enemy youkai's blow you will see an HCG. Games after 神楽黎明記 ~なずなの章~ (game 6) have bad endings.

Controls:
Controls With Mouse:
Left Click on empty space: Move | Left Click on an enemy within range: Attack | Right Click: Open Menu

Controls With Keyboard:
Arrow Keys: Move | Enter: Attack | Space: Open Menu | Hold Tab: Change Direction | Hold Shift: Diagonal Movement

Links:
1. 神楽黎明記 ~莉音の章~: [2017/10/06] (Age Regression)
2. 神楽黎明記 ~紫の章~: [2017/11/17] (Loli)
3. 神楽黎明記 ~ちはやの章~: [2018/01/19]
4. 神楽黎明記 ~いぶきの章~: [2018/03/16]
5. 神楽黎明記 ~小春の章~: [2018/04/27] (Age Regression)
6. 神楽黎明記 ~なずなの章~: [2018/07/13]
7. 神楽黎明記 ~莉音の章~ 弐 : [2018/09/14]
8. 神楽黎明記 ~舞歌の章~: [2018/11/16]
9. 神楽黎明記 ~紫の章~ 弐: [2019/01/18] (Loli)
10. 神楽黎明記 ~ちはやの章~ 弐: [2019/04/26] (Age Regression)
11. 神楽黎明記 ~弥生の章~: [2019/07/19] (Loli)
12. 神楽黎明記 ~奏の章~: [2019/09/20] (Loli)
13. 神楽黎明記~梓紗の章~: [2019/11/22]
14. 神楽黎明記~舞歌の章~弐 : [2020/01/24] {Translation exists, see About}
15. 神楽黎明記~初花の章~: [2020/09/18] (Loli) {Translation exists, see About}
16. 神楽黎明記~ナツの章~: [2020/11/20] (Loli) {Translation exists, see About}
17. 神楽黎明記~桂香の章~: [2021/01/22] (Age Regression) {Translation exists, see About}
18. 神楽黎明記~勇の章~: [2021/09/24]
19. 神楽黎明記~護の章~: [2021/11/19]
20. 神楽黎明記 ~舞歌の章~ 参: [2022/01/28] (Age Regression)
21. 神楽黎明記~ましろの章~: [2022/04/22] (Loli)
22. 神楽黎明記 ~涼香の章~: [2022/11/25]
22. 神楽黎明記~御琴の章~: [2023/01/27] (Loli)
23. 神楽黎明記~紅葉の章~: [2023/04/21]
24. 神楽黎明記~ナツの章~弐: [2023/07/28] (Loli)
25. 神楽黎明記~紫の章~参 : [2023/09/29] (Loli)
26. 神楽黎明記~ちはやの章~参: [2023/11/24]
*Ordered by release (Earliest to Latest)

[霊神楽 / Tamakagura (Turn-Based SRPG)]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About:
Originally a one-off Mystery Dungeon RPG that predates the 神楽黎明記 / Kagura Reimeiki series that was distributed before eventually being put up for sale. You control an Exorcist and Shrine Maidens against Yokai.
One of these games has been localized under the name "Tamakagura". The currently confirmed sellers are on Steam and Johren.
Main CG content is bestiality, r*pe, pure love, corruption (Maybe other genres depending on the game).
Content Warning: Currently All these games have a protagonist who looks like a loli, these games are marked with a warning.

Gameplay
You play as three main characters on square grid battle areas. The characters can summon captured youkai and use their abilities to combat enemy youkai. The game is turn-based switching between the ally and enemy team once all units have chosen their actions.
If one of the main characters reaches 0 health they can be captured by the enemies units on their next turn resulting in a loss returning the user to the Home menu (if one of the two girls gets caught you will see a CG scene). Losing too much or losing certain battles can end the game early with a bad ending.

Controls: {The following are battle controls. See thread page 5 for some translated menus}
Controls With Mouse:
Over unit: View stats/details | Left Click ally unit: Enter action selection | Left Click enemy unit: See individual range | Left Hold: Pan camera |
Right Click: Brings up combat menu | Right Click in menus/actions: Back | Right Hold: Rotate camera

Controls With Keyboard:
Ctrl: Speed up game | Tab: Cycle through ally units | Backspace: Brings up combat menu

Links:
霊神楽: [2019/02/15] (Loli) {Mystery Dungeon RPG, unlike the SRPG sequels, the gameplay and controls are similar to the Reimeiki series}
霊神楽~奮闘記~: [2020/07/10] (Loli) (Age Regression) {Translation exists, see About}
霊神楽~奮闘記~弐: [2020/04/23] (Loli)
霊神楽~奮闘記~参: [2022/07/22] (Loli)

[でぼの巣製作所単発 / Debonosu Works One-Offs]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About:
Recent games from Debonosu Works that don't have enough entries in the series to justify a list of their own. I will move games from this list once they have enough entries.

Links:
幽世ノ災厄ト現世ノ戦姫~さやか篇~: [2020/04/24] {Localised as "Onmyoji in the Otherworld" on Steam and Johren}
幽世ノ災厄ト現世ノ戦姫~きりえ篇~: [2021/07/23]
神楽漫遊記~いぶきとなずな~: [2022/09/23] (Age Regression)
神楽創世記-久遠-: [2024/01/26]
神楽凌艶譚 ~沙耶の章~: [2024/02/16] {Most Recent Release}
神楽新風記 ~みくるの章~: [2024/04/26] (Loli) {Most Recent Announcement}

Note: There may be inaccuracies, corrections are appreciated.

Last edited:

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The Reimeiki series represents Debonosu changing its business model - the first three games were an experiment in whether a "trilogy" of smaller, shorter games would sell better than the AAA version of an h-game.

Based on there now being 10 of the things, the answer is yes.

I think Debonosu's also working on a more traditional game/visual novel to release under the Studio E.go! label while they put out the Reimeiki games, but I could be wrong. (Like, if i understood the 20th anniversary stuff, they promised to put out a visual novel featuring the top 3 characters from the popularity poll.)

Each game is 3 stages, with 9 monsters and two scenes per monster (i.e., 1st loss to a monster, 2nd and subsequent losses to a monster), with the second scene generally supposed to be crueler in tone (as the miko in question is being punished for not learning her lesson the first time). As Rewght noted, games 7 and onwards also added a Game Over option, triggered by choosing to surrender after losing to the final boss a 2nd time. In 7 & 8, the miko turns into a youkai (yuki-onna and dog girl, respectively), while in 9 and 10 the miko becomes a mind-broken slave to the final boss (the scene for 10 involves pregnancy). The bad ending for 11 reduces the miko to the seedbed for the entire local youkai population.

The monster recruitment is fairly important - you start each game with a monster that otherwise isn't in the game, and then you can recruit almost everything else (the stage 1 and 2 bosses always show up as normal enemies in later stages, but the stage 3 boss cannot be). The monsters level up alongside you, and very importantly, keep their levels between stages (your miko only retains money/gear, unless you set the game to easy). (Small monsters successfully grabbed during a boss fight can be much higher level than the other monsters you got during the stage, which is nice.)

The 7th game onwards also lets you do something with the save data from prior games, but I don't understand what.

This is a game series I've been following since the original Natsu Kagura game back in 2003 or so. I adore the hell out of Kazue Yamamoto's monster-on-miko stuff.

Edit: I believe the content warnings are required - the 2nd and 9th games features the same loli character (one annoyance with Debonosu - Kazue Yamamoto seems pretty fond of the "this elf/dragon/kami/youkai/teenager with a growth-stunting medical condition* isn't actually a child, she just looks, talks, and acts like one!" hentai trope), while the 1st, 5th and 10th games have two loli scenes each (involving a monster that causes temporary age regression).

Edit 8/01/19: updated for bad-end for no. 11.

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So when I checked out the creator's DLSite page, I found way more than 10 games. In fact, it's probably one of the few creator's pages that I've seen roll over into a second page. So it's kinda intimidating if I were to get into these..... so anyone have suggestions which one to start with?

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Heh, and that's probably just the newer stuff under Debonosu. There's another 10 years or so of games put out under the older label of "Studio E.go!"

The Reimeiki games above are each a stand alone episode that's meant to be easy to get into, and have been getting a little more refined with each iteration. The 7th game is a loose sequel to the 1st, the 9th to the 2nd, and the upcoming 10th is to the 3rd. The girls in 2/9, 4, 5, and 6 have all been in prior games, but you don't need to have played those games.

I will arbitrarily pick the 1st or 4th games as the best to start with, since they give you a katana user (girls with different weapons follow slightly different rules).

If you want to go for a deeper instance of the dungeon crawlers, there's Kagura Douchuuki (which got a remake/update for higher res in 2012, Kagura Douchuuki Sou) (the first of the rogue-like games), Kagura Gensoutan, or Kagura Kaentan. Kagura Houshinka is a direct sequel to Kagura Kaentan. These games have the full visual novel experience along with the dungeon crawling (even the male characters are voice acted, including some of the monsters), and you control two girls at once (it's a button swap to change back and forth between them, with H scenes depending on which one you were controlling when you were defeated.)

(Aside: Since I'm not the OP posting in the OP, I don't know if I can link the DLSite pages for any of the games - they all cover a huge variety of fetishes, almost always including a girl who flunks the "If it looks like a loli..." test.)

If you want a Tactics style game instead, there's Natsu Kagura (the 2011 or so remake of the original 2003 Studio E.go! Natsu Kagura game) or Kurenai Kagura. (Or the odder option, Ayakashi Sange, in which you play as a demon king who was deposed and is now rebuilding his forces, compased of various youkai.)

If you go under the Studio E.go! label there's 3 tactics games (Natsu Kagura, Oni Kagura, Tsuki Kagura), and a little bullet hell shooter, Ama Kagura. As the odd one out, Ama Kagura's also purely Game Over Rape involving each stage boss, instead of just Rape on Loss. (Though I guess it's also Rape on Win, since you get a scene about what's happening to the girl you're trying to rescue after each stage clear. Also, the albino girl's voice is fucking hot.)

The tactics games generally give you two girls and a dude (an exorcist in Natsu Kagura, a hanyou brawler in all the others) as your party members, usually with one of the party members also being able to summon expendable monsters.

Every game I've mentioned but Ayakashi Sange and Ama Kagura has Rape on Loss, and all of the Kagura tactics games but Natsu have at least one Game Over Rape scene (usually tied to the final boss). (Any rape in Ayakashi Sange is by you or at your instigation, as you are an asshole demon king.)

All of the Kagura games are set in different time periods and locales, so there isn't much overlap (though a certain immortal fox lady shows up in multiple games).

Christ, I haven't even touched all the other games this game studio's put out. They've been active for over 20 years now, and I've been following them for most of that. I can understand being daunted.

OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello, a new game was dropped by Debonosu a few days ago called 霊神楽 / Spirit Kagura. It looks like a standalone game from the current "黎明記" / "Reimeiki" series, although the characters are from that series.

It is still a dungeon crawler like the "黎明記" / "Reimeiki" series but instead of a single protagonist there are two. There isn't a demo for it as far as I can tell so I am not sure how its gameplay differs from the rest.

No Link

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Spirit Kagura (Tama Kagura) was originally put out a couple years ago as part of a bundle with Kagura Kaentan, its expansion, and its sequel Kagura Houshinka, and is where the loli-looking blue-haired girl in Reimeiki 2 & 9 was originally from. I believe it was the last Kagura thing made before starting the Reimeiki series.

Edit: Having now seen a gallery for it, there's only 4 scenes in it - only as many as a Reimeiki game's trial version. I assume they're fully voiced, but man, that ain't much for 1080 yen. (Like seriously, you can get more smut of the loli girl for free by downloading the trials for chapters 2 and 9.)

I do wonder if this was the rough draft of the later Reimeiki games - 4 scenes means 3 normal monsters and 1 boss, which is standard for each chapter's opening stage.

Last edited:

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okey, Debonosu's now doing a "commerative" campaign with Getchu and Melonbooks for selling physicals copies of 2-packs of the Reimeiki games (1 & 7, 2 & 9, 3 & 10, 4 & 5, 6 & 8). The commemorative editions are noticeably more expensive than the stand-alones (2 for the price of 3!)... Oh. Because they come with a fucking wall scroll. Okay then. Apparently a wall scroll of the blue-haired loli girl is worth as much as an entire extra game.

... The stuff with the loli girl must sell like gangbusters. Damn it Japan.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Content Warning: Some of the games include age regression and has a protag who looks like a loli (For more detailed information see Belkezar's posts below).
@Rewght Please add the Loli tag to the OP/Title.

OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry I'm still new to this.
--------------------------------------------------------
Would it be best to make a new forum when the next game comes out to properly reflect the content in the game.
The main reason I shoved them all in here was due to how frequency they were releasing but that may not be good for clarity.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
It was a good idea to contain them all in the same thread - maybe just put "(Loli)" next to the link for the one(s) that contain it?

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If I'm not completely misunderstanding the rules, in the OP you can go ahead and link to the DLsite page (or maker's page) for the games with loli content (as long as you label which games have the content, as Jesus directed). You just can't provide any images showing any of said content.

That said, better safe than sorry.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
If I'm not completely misunderstanding the rules, in the OP you can go ahead and link to the DLsite page (or maker's page) for the games with loli content (as long as you label which games have the content, as Jesus directed). You just can't provide any images showing any of said content.

That said, better safe than sorry.
Right - from the rules,

"Threads are allowed to discuss the content, but may not share them in public view. Do not link pictures of them. Do not link game downloads that contain underage content. The only exception to this rule is the thread OP, when linking the source of the game’s information, within reason. Even then, ONLY provide the link to the source. Do not post DLSite preview images, unless there is no explicitly sexual content (nudity is NOT allowed). Failure to adhere to this will result in an immediate 3 day ban.

The forum will adhere to the “appearance” guideline. Simply put, if it looks underage, it is underage. "

That said, it's easy enough for anyone to click the dlsite link for one of the non loli ones and then use the sidebar to navigate to the other ones, so it doesn't really matter here.

qinlongfei

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Kind of wish Auntie Yamamoto sort of returned to Douchuuki's release module with additional systems of the later Kagura games (like monster companions): Do a base game, and release other characters/additional monsters as expansion/DLCs. Maybe have 2 or 3 Miko you can bring into a dungeon and switch while the monsters follow behind. But companies follow the money I guess, capitalism FTW?

I don't even mind paying extra if I can get all the Miko/Monsters into the game and have the free choice to select which one I want to be on the team.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm guessing the cost of making a game where there were like 6 mikos and 20 monsters and every scene was fully voiced would be through the roof.

The format for the 3 main rogue-like games (Douchuuki, Gensoutan, Kaentan) was main game with 2 girls and a dozen or so monsters, followed by two or so expansions that added 3 or so monsters each, followed by a 3rd expanion that added another girl, who'd then have scenes with all of the existing monsters. (Though Kaentan had an entire sequel game, Houshinka, instead of an expansion adding a 3rd playable girl.)

And then Reimeiki happened it and apparently worked better, since Yamamoto's gone whole-hog for that. I wish we had the sales figures, but DLSite and DMM don't display those for the professional games.

qinlongfei

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm okay with the game even if it gates specific Miko into specific mission/dungeon with specific monster types (therefore limiting the numbers of CG and VA per entry) as long as I can get all the Miko/Monster/items under one roof and I don't have to waste time on separate games to level them up, and I can stick to the monsters I want to use. But then again, it's not like the creator would come to an English forum for inspiration.

OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
The trail for the next game is out on the dls store. It isn't on the official site yet.

Added the dls page to the trail in the OP.

EDIT: Correction it's only the movie file at the moment.

EDIT 2: Game file is out on the official site updated link.

Last edited:

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No idea how it came about, but Japanese devs usually refer to game trailers as demos and refer to actual game demos as trials.

With that being said, the trial for the 10th game is now out.

The trial features tanukis, electric eels, giant frogs, and an obscure, goofy bastard named the Tatami Smash (based on this thing: ).

Last edited:

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wow, such a detailed list in the OP. I have not check out all of them...
Which chapter has the tatami smash monster:

So far I only know he is in these 3:
神楽黎明記 ~いぶきの章~
神楽黎明記 ~小春の章~
神楽黎明記 ~紫の章~ 弐
神楽黎明記 ~ちはやの章~ 弐

And it sounds like the 10th one have it too. Any others?

Last edited:
OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
A few minor tips.

If the first boss summons or has small versions of itself you can capture them. This makes the mid game a lot easier.

By the end game the bosses start appearing in small form. It's generally easier to get the cgs at this point rather than earlier.

You can save during cg events. This is very useful if you lose to the final boss a second time as you can save before the bad ending. This way you can see the bad ending boot up the save and then pick the other option keeping progress you've made. (It's also useful if you don't know Japanese as you can prevent yourself missing the bad ending)

Some yokai mess with your gear. Keep an eye on your inventory as your equipment may have been stolen or degraded to a point of irrelevancy .