What's new

RPG Loli [でぼの巣製作所] でぼの巣製作所ゲームス / Debonosu Works Games

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You can also unlock CG from beating the enemies... some times they will drop a golden soul orb looking thing.
That way, the shrine maidens does not have to go thru any ordeals. :p

OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
I always did wonder what those orbs were, now I know.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ha, that's a little nuts.

If you go to Debonosu's main site right now, you can download Kagura Heisei, the April Fool's offering that's actually a sampler game, with all of the prior Kagura rogue-like heroines and the Natsu Kagura sisters (so 16 in total), with one scene per heroine. No youkai buddies in this one, at least so far that I've played. There IS a greyed out option in the combat menu, no idea what it is.

No link, since the damn loli girl is of course one of the characters.

The default game mode gives you a different heroine every stage; each time you get a different heroine, you unlock the scene for that heroine. You also pick any unlocked that heroine as your dedicated character at start and not have to deal with the swaps. (Some of the girls, such as the archers are at a huge disadvantage without being able to swap to another girl or having youkai minion support.) It does look like you can't get unlocks while playing a dedicate character.

Otherwise looks to be an endless play survival mode, though it's possible there's a proper boss I haven't reached yet, as one of the scene unlocks appears to be a movie, probably for winning.

Last edited:

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
10th game is out now.

This one has the age-regression slimes ("mysterious water", a.k.a. water of youth) in it, so has 2 loli scenes. (Though amusingly(?), the loli version of Chiyaya - the pink-haired girl - is still like a B cup.)

Heh. I am working on a list of what monsters are in what games. Some monsters, like the oil demons, have gotten a lot of exposure (1 to 6!), whole others have surprised me by only showing up once or twice (like oni are only in 1 & 9).

As a goofy sort of special, until May 27th you can also buy all 10 chapters at once for, uh, about $200.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And the 11th game has been announced, this time featuring one of the girls from Kagura Gensoutan, Yayoi Katsuragi.

That also makes this is the first Reimeiki game that isn't set in the modern era. (Gensoutan is set in Showa Era - the reign of Emperor Hirohito, from 1926 to 1989 - though just when during the Showa is unrevealed, I believe. But one of the NPCs is in military uniform, so probably pre-WWII Showa...)

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Correction to the "special" - Debonosu/Studio E.go!'s entire digital library is on sale right now on DMM and DLSite Pro. Smaller games like the Reimeiki series are 30% off, bigger/older older games and the visual novels are all 50% off. I think the sale ends May 27th, but I can't find that clearly spelled out.

Edit: The Reimeiki games are on sale until May 27th; the other sales have ended.

A few games, like Okaeshi Beast!, were never made into to digital versions, for whatever reason.

Edit: I finally managed to successfully hook the older E.go! games being sold through DMM by using Textractor, x86, running it in admin mod. There should be a "main.bin" process to insert into, where Textractor will be able to hook stuff.

Last edited:
OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
The demo for Reimeiki 11 is out. Don't know what is in it so be warned.

EDIT: No Loli or Age regression is in the demo.

Last edited:
OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Something I'm curious about for the next game is what the bad ending will be, as so far there have been two types of endings back to back.
The first two bad endings were Yokai Endings:
神楽黎明記 ~莉音の章~ 弐: 舞歌妖怪化
神楽黎明記 ~舞歌の章~: 莉音妖怪化
The next two were Seedbed Endings:
神楽黎明記 ~紫の章~ 弐: 紫・苗床 エンド
神楽黎明記 ~ちはやの章~ 弐: ちはや・苗床 エンド
So question is what will the next one do? Go back and do a Yokai end, another seedbed end, or a new type of end?
神楽黎明記 ~弥生の章~: ???

Note: I won't know what is in the next release as will be away from a computer. Will be able to update the description according to the information posted though, as usual.

Last edited:

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, both are pretty much the given bad endings in the Kagura setting - some youkai "reproduce" by transforming human women into more instances of their species, while other youkai (some types of which are always male) reproduce by fucking human women. (At least as the surefire way to make more of their own kind. If youkai get it on with each other cross-species, I think the kid's from whichever species is "stronger.")

And youkai reproduction in this setting is actually magic, so they can impregnate a girl by fucking her in any hole at any time. It's closer to a curse/disease than a proper fertilization (the youkai fetus feeds on the victim's life energy), and a girl who doesn't get rescued and purified is pretty much doomed to pop out monsters for the rest of her life. Hilariously, human (or hanyou or kami) semen is the fastest way to neutralize a youkai contamination, which is why men are normally just killed by youkai, and also why there's always at least a male NPC present at the temple bases throughout the games. (The Reimeiki games cut out the purification scenes - no mundane human sex here! - but it's always been part of the full games.) Edit: And the whole "girls get fucked, men get killed" thing is part of the in-world justification for why it's always girls fighting the monsters - the girls with enough mana to become exorcists are prime breeding stock for the youkai, and so they're simply too valuable to kill out of hand, no matter how dangerous they are. So a girl who loses will almost certainly have a traumatic experience, but as long as she can be rescued by a partner or support, she'll be able to fight again. (Aside: In this setting, hanyous seem to come strictly from a man impregnating a youkai, under whatever circumstances.)

The bad endings in the series have generally been corruption endings (like in all of the full rogue-like games) or seedbed endings (like in the tactics games). The seedbed endings usually entail the party's home base falling to the villain and the girls getting claimed by said villain. Though in Tsukikagura it instead involves one of the girls being picked up and carried off by a western dragon to never be seen again, with a final cg scene showing the girl laying eggs or live-birthing half-dragon abominations. Heh. And in Ama Kagura, the girls are challenging youkai lords in their lairs with no hope of rescue if they lose (after all, your girl is the rescue party), so every stage has a bad ending scene for losing to the boss.

But to answer your original question... the plot synopsis from the product description indicates the threat is a massive and glowing monster (possibly a god of the land, like from Princess Mononoke), so I'm going to guess eternal imprisonment as a seedbed for the bad ending. If the text had hinted as something I knew was female as the boss I would've guessed corruption.

Last edited:
OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, both are pretty much the given bad endings in the Kagura setting - some youkai "reproduce" by transforming human women into more instances of their species, while other youkai (some types of which are always male) reproduce by fucking human women. (At least as the surefire way to make more of their own kind. If youkai get it on with each other cross-species, I think the kid's from whichever species is "stronger.")

And youkai reproduction in this setting is actually magic, so they can impregnate a girl by fucking her in any hole at any time. It's closer to a curse/disease than a proper fertilization (the youkai fetus feeds on the victim's life energy), and a girl who doesn't get rescued and purified is pretty much doomed to pop out monsters for the rest of her life. Hilariously, human (or hanyou or kami) semen is the fastest way to neutralize a youkai contamination, which is why men are normally just killed by youkai, and also why there's always at least a male NPC present at the temple bases throughout the games. (The Reimeiki games cut out the purification scenes - no mundane human sex here! - but it's always been part of the full games.) Edit: And the whole "girls get fucked, men get killed" thing is part of the in-world justification for why it's always girls fighting the monsters - the girls with enough mana to become exorcists are prime breeding stock for the youkai, and so they're simply too valuable to kill out of hand, no matter how dangerous they are. So a girl who loses will almost certainly have a traumatic experience, but as long as she can be rescued by a partner or support, she'll be able to fight again. (Aside: In this setting, hanyous seem to come strictly from a man impregnating a youkai, under whatever circumstances.)

The bad endings in the series have generally been corruption endings (like in all of the full rogue-like games) or seedbed endings (like in the tactics games). The seedbed endings usually entail the party's home base falling to the villain and the girls getting claimed by said villain. Though in Tsukikagura it instead involves one of the girls being picked up and carried off by a western dragon to never be seen again, with a final cg scene showing the girl laying eggs or live-birthing half-dragon abominations. Heh. And in Ama Kagura, the girls are challenging youkai lords in their lairs with no hope of rescue if they lose (after all, your girl is the rescue party), so every stage has a bad ending scene for losing to the boss.

But to answer your original question... the plot synopsis from the product description indicates the threat is a massive and glowing monster (possibly a god of the land, like from Princess Mononoke), so I'm going to guess eternal imprisonment as a seedbed for the bad ending. If the text had hinted as something I knew was female as the boss I would've guessed corruption.
Incredible description.

The final boss is often a 3D model isn't it? If that's the case then the trailer shows the final boss, a strange skeleton yokai. So yeah seedbed is likely from your description.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Huh, that has to be a . First time for one of those to show up in these games, and certainly fitting as a final boss.

So yeah, gonna guess seedbed game over, possibly with the poor girl being imprisoned inside of the monster.

OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Kagura Reimeiki 11 is out, no idea what's in it so be warned.
Expect the announcement for the next release to appear on their website in a few days time.

Edit: Next game is one their website. The next character doesn't have the normal look of a shrine maiden. I'm going to guess she is from some of the previous games. The release date isn't very far away.

Last edited:

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And the 12th game is announced, with an 9/20/19 release date. The protagonist (victim?) this time is Kanade, the MC of Kagura Soushunfu, which is the expansion/sequel game to Kagura Gensoutan.

I really need to resume cataloging which monsters are in which games - I'd gotten a new computer a couple months ago and hadn't gotten around to reinstalling everything yet.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
What are the rules regarding sharing games that have no loli or age regression here? I'm only asking since some of the installations do have that, and I'd very much want to share 11 when I get home tonight.

OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
What are the rules regarding sharing games that have no loli or age regression here? I'm only asking since some of the installations do have that, and I'd very much want to share 11 when I get home tonight.
I'm not an expert on this (so please don't smite me mods if I'm wrong) but I think it's fine to post links if it doesn't have loli or age regression. However, begging for links isn't allowed as it would result in loads of threads being bumped.

Best check with one of the mods though.

Also don't post 11, unless you know it doesn't have any violating content.

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Quick question about the "blue haired ponytail girl and the other long brown hair girl" (Cant remember the name or the expansion), was the limited edition "monsters", the only way to check them out is by buying it on the site or DLSite right? cause i have to say that the 1st one kinda dissapointed me by the monsters.
I really need to resume cataloging which monsters are in which games - I'd gotten a new computer a couple months ago and hadn't gotten around to reinstalling everything yet.
Usually it's either the kappa, slime/mud or any kind of tentacles in every game, tengo or oni's too but it's mostly depends on like the style or theme of the game.

I really wish they keep using these monsters in all the new games:
- Tanuki
- Catgirl
- Fish guy
- Frog monster but with sex, not vore
- Horse monster