What's new

RPG Loli [でぼの巣製作所] でぼの巣製作所ゲームス / Debonosu Works Games

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I'm not an expert on this (so please don't smite me mods if I'm wrong) but I think it's fine to post links if it doesn't have loli or age regression. However, begging for links isn't allowed as it would result in loads of threads being bumped.

Best check with one of the mods though.

Also don't post 11, unless you know it doesn't have any violating content.
Correct.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Quick question about the "blue haired ponytail girl and the other long brown hair girl" (Cant remember the name or the expansion), was the limited edition "monsters", the only way to check them out is by buying it on the site or DLSite right? cause i have to say that the 1st one kinda dissapointed me by the monsters.

Usually it's either the kappa, slime/mud or any kind of tentacles in every game, tengo or oni's too but it's mostly depends on like the style or theme of the game.

I really wish they keep using these monsters in all the new games:
- Tanuki
- Catgirl
- Fish guy
- Frog monster but with sex, not vore
- Horse monster
If you want to preview the scenes before buying, you can find some of the galleries on E-hentai. For the two girls you're describing look for Kagura Kaenten and Kagura Houshinka. (Edit: As of 8/2/19 Exhentai is back up; any Studio E.go!/Debonosu gallery carring a lolicon or shota tag is available again, for those into that sort of thing.)

Since each of the Kagura Reimeiki only has 9 monsters, there's been a much greater mixing up from game to game, with a number of monsters debuting int he Reimeiki series as well.

Some amusing overlaps though, like the Oil Demon showing in the first six games straight.

The oni, tanuki, and tengu have been surprisingly rare, with only a couple of appearances each.

Similar monsters will also be drawn differently, I think to reflect regional differences - like tanuki, oni, and tengu often look different based on which subseries (Douchuki, Kaentan, etc.) they're appearing in.

Last edited:

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Debonosu Works is celebrating its 10th anniversary, and as part of that has puts its entire digital library on sale again (the Reimeiki games are all at 30% off, everything else is 50% off) for a month or so. I did find that I could text hook the older Studio E.go! games using Textractor (x86 version), running it (and the game) in Admin mode and hooking a main.bin file that only shows up under Admin mode. A lot of the games require both System Locale (Japan) and using Locale Emulator to get the text to display correctly.

A pretty nice discovery, since the game overs from Ama Kagura (from 2005; heh) are among my favorites.

Heh. There's also a character poll on the Debonosu site right now. I'm expecting the blue haired loli girl to win it (though I might be pleasantly surprised and see the blond miko, Nazuna, win instead). I'm voting for one of the more obscure characters - the black-haired witch from Ayakashi Sange - mainly as an experiment. The poll last year for Studio E.go characters showed me it only takes 10 or so dedicated people to push a character into the top 10, but the #1 position will be decided in a landslide.

Lastly, relevant for Reimeiki 11 and its content warning - one of the youkai in it is the Zashiki-warashi (座敷童), a creature that looks like an underage girl. It's toeing the line of the "no loli" rule, and so probably warrants the loli content warning.

Also, seedbed ending, though not with the boss - the girl becomes the cum dumpster for the entire local monster population.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I have to say that the 11 game was a bit of a 6-7.

The monsters they chose for the game (for me) were dissapointing, the only ones that i liked were doll girl and fire creature, everyone else was a big meh for me. At least they gave animations to some of the scenes which is nice. I actually got confused in why you are able to have monster allies that have no scenes (such as the tanuki)

I'm gonna check out the September 20 one game, although the preview monsters are already not good enough picks for me (snake and medusa)

Last edited:
OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
The trailer for the next game came up. A new yokai called 野衾 / Nobusuma will be in it as the first boss. Two horsemen appear to be the final boss, so seedbed end is likely again.

Also, question about protagonist 弥生 / Yayoi of the most recent game (11). I found a gallery called "Kagura Gensoutan ~Ayakashi No Hime~" are the pictures where she is holding a horned child a bad ending? I can already guess that the one where she has turned into a yuki-onna is one.

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The trailer for the next game came up. A new yokai called 野衾 / Nobusuma will be in it as the first boss. Two horsemen appear to be the final boss, so seedbed end is likely again.
I think that bat youkai has been already in some games, not that many compared to others, but he's been there. Also glad to see the minotaur and horseman back into the games.

From the demo movie it seems that ATM we know for sure that there are scenes for:
-Jellyfish
-Doll looking girl
-Bat creature
-Snake

Sad to see that the tanuki is not back into the game for this girl.
Question though, does the devs decide when removing some monsters? Lets say because in the prequel ATM none of the monsters seem to have appeared in the 1st game

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The bat youkai first appeared in one of the Kagura Douchuuki expansions, I believe, but hadn't shown up in the Reimeiki series yet. Also, good to see Horsehead and Oxhead back.

Kazue Yamamoto's both the owner and the lead artist, so I suspect the prime decider of what monsters makes the cut is simply what she wants to draw fucking which girl, though I think she also draws stuff based on marketing and sales data. I.e., we keep getting some sort of loli element in nearly every game because that helps sales.

@ Rewght - yeah, the girl nursing an oni baby while looking sad is a probably a bad end - Douchuuki, Gensoutan, Kaentan (and its sequal Houshinka) all had youkai pregnancy bad endings that would result from skipping post-loss purification too many times. (I think a corruption bad end got priority, but also required losing to whatever could cause the corruption.)

OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
The demo for the next one is out but I don't have time to play it, so be careful don't know the content of the demo.

You have been warned

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The trial version include jellyfish, snakes, the Nobusuma ( ) and the Zashiki-warashi.

As I noted before the Zashiki-warashi are youkai that take the forms of little girls, so looks like this one gets a loli tag.

NagasShadow

Reputation score
I really enjoy this series. I just wish there was an english patch/release. Even a steam release where you had to patch the H content back in would nice. Playing a rougelike without being able to read is painful.

OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Next one is out. Will update this post when the the next game is announced.

Edit: Game 13 added to op.

Last edited:

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And next game is announced, this time featuring Konoe Asuza, the last of the Kagura Gensoutan heroines.

The preview art so far features the tanuki and the treant.

Unknown if there'll be loli content this time, but my hunch is probably - the blue-haired loli girl won the popularity poll, after all.

Edit: And there's another sale going on until Oct.4 through DMM - most Debonosu/Studio E.go! titles at 30% or 50% off, or you can bulk purchase 10 titles out of a list of 54 for a flat $100 (well, 10,000 yen, but about that amount).

Last edited:
OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Turns out Kagura Reimeiki 12 had a different bad end than what was expected.

Captive End (New): Girl caught by yokai.

There was some blood splats on the screen in the forest so I think the person who was meant to rescue her gets killed, leaving her with no means of escape.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There was a Japanese website that has a table listing which monster was used in each series, but I couldn't find it anymore.
Has anyone encounter it or can link to it? Thanks :)

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Turns out Kagura Reimeiki 12 had a different bad end than what was expected.

Captive End (New): Girl caught by yokai.

There was some blood splats on the screen in the forest so I think the person who was meant to rescue her gets killed, leaving her with no means of escape.
It's usually yokai breeding with the girl in all bad ends (or taking over)

I have to give this one a solid 7-8. Loved the 2nd scene of the bat-cat whe it licks her breasts and the doll girl was good one, but kinda got dissapointed with the baby-oldman and the Duo of the horse guy and minotaur.

Possible that the series atm are small projects, compared to the other ones.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Possible that the series atm are small projects, compared to the other ones.
To me, it feels like they are breaking it into micro parts on purpose to make more money.
They all follow the same mechanics, so only need to change sprites and CG then instant profit...

Anyway, have not been keeping up with this series since #10, has there been more appearance of ?

OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Kagura Reimeiki 13's demo is out on the website. Don't know what is in it yet, so be warned.

Edit: Seems okay, content warning removed from op. May return when the final version drops.

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Kagura Reimeiki 13's demo is out on the website. Don't know what is in it yet, so be warned.
I think i like the character here, sure she's getting raped but by the looks of it, she's liking it at the end, can't wait to see the picks of the enemies... But seems that the treant got a spot.

Enemies in demo:
-Tanuki
-Snake
-Slugs
-Youkai of the long tounge

OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Kagura Reimeiki 13 is now out.

Caution as usual, unknown content.

Edit: Game seems fine, warning removed on OP.

Last edited:

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And the page for 14 is up, this time being the second round for Maika, the curvy blond introduced with #8.