What's new

RPG [Ahriman] 風紀剣士アサギ/ Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi (RJ149951)

Blooregard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi (Ahriman) 風紀剣士アサギ

I've had a friend having that issue as well, he has Avast and still can't seem to get the newest version of Asagi to work. Really weird.
Hey, I know this was posted a long time ago.. But I think this may help someone

To fix this problem with avast you need to go top right of avast and do menu then settings and then in components turn off all the toggleable components for ten mins or however long you care to.. then launch game and it works.

babyluka21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Really wish AHriman made all his games this way- this is(Defender of public morals, Asagi), imo, his best game to date! He has all the right things in this game that others lack. Granted, his other games still have traditional bondage in the middle of a fight, which I consider his being both a staple and one of the best at, and he has a sort of "losing = bondage rape system" in his others, but they're not as good as this one. For one thing, from last I played like 2 years ago, his other games don't have any traditional game overs like this one does, which were amazing scenes and bondage game overs despite not understanding a lick of japanese.

On top of that, in all common sense, you could actually LOSE, thus getting a game over. Part of what made his games fun is having a choice between losing and getting a fun game over rape scene from it because it always made it feel like you had a bit of a choice- either win and continue, or lose and watch an awesome game over bondage scene to follow. That feeling of "choice" really brought out the fun of everything, and always made it so you were forced to grind- which might not sound like the best things if you put it bluntly, but thats where his other games became a problem. Without an ability to lose, you're basically "invincible", and because of that, it kind of loses a lot of luster and enjoyment, as there was always tension to if you were going to lose or win. Taking that out of the equation though, it pretty much becomes a chore then to forcefully beat present fights just to experience a better mid-fight bondage status later.

That's just my two cents and thoughts about Ahriman's games. He's REALLY GOOD at making rpg bondage games, and while the latter don't have the same quality or feel as this one, his artwork is still amazing. Here's hoping you continue your great work Ahriman, and really hope to see more future games or updates like this one in your future games!

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Really wish AHriman made all his games this way- this is(Defender of public morals, Asagi), imo, his best game to date! He has all the right things in this game that others lack. Granted, his other games still have traditional bondage in the middle of a fight, which I consider his being both a staple and one of the best at, and he has a sort of "losing = bondage rape system" in his others, but they're not as good as this one. For one thing, from last I played like 2 years ago, his other games don't have any traditional game overs like this one does, which were amazing scenes and bondage game overs despite not understanding a lick of japanese.

On top of that, in all common sense, you could actually LOSE, thus getting a game over. Part of what made his games fun is having a choice between losing and getting a fun game over rape scene from it because it always made it feel like you had a bit of a choice- either win and continue, or lose and watch an awesome game over bondage scene to follow. That feeling of "choice" really brought out the fun of everything, and always made it so you were forced to grind- which might not sound like the best things if you put it bluntly, but thats where his other games became a problem. Without an ability to lose, you're basically "invincible", and because of that, it kind of loses a lot of luster and enjoyment, as there was always tension to if you were going to lose or win. Taking that out of the equation though, it pretty much becomes a chore then to forcefully beat present fights just to experience a better mid-fight bondage status later.

That's just my two cents and thoughts about Ahriman's games. He's REALLY GOOD at making rpg bondage games, and while the latter don't have the same quality or feel as this one, his artwork is still amazing. Here's hoping you continue your great work Ahriman, and really hope to see more future games or updates like this one in your future games!
we'd have to see what it actually looked like on release, because his other games might be as good as this once he actually finishes them.

Trevelontous

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
On top of that, in all common sense, you could actually LOSE, thus getting a game over. Part of what made his games fun is having a choice between losing and getting a fun game over rape scene from it because it always made it feel like you had a bit of a choice- either win and continue, or lose and watch an awesome game over bondage scene to follow. That feeling of "choice" really brought out the fun of everything, and always made it so you were forced to grind- which might not sound like the best things if you put it bluntly, but thats where his other games became a problem.
I agree with some of the other stuff you've said but not this. The game progressively gets harder if you lose, or at least in the newer ones, the longer you're bound and having lewd things done, the harder it might be to escape later. At least that's what it looks like what he's going for with the new combat system. If ever loss was a game over rape you wouldn't get the chance to see what happens if you keep losing. Having a simple game over rape after losing any battle just takes out the corruption aspect of the game, which is equally as important as the bondage part imo. You can still have certain battles end with game over rape, but if that's the only result of every battle I feel like it's even worse than a game where there's none.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I agree with some of the other stuff you've said but not this. The game progressively gets harder if you lose, or at least in the newer ones, the longer you're bound and having lewd things done, the harder it might be to escape later. At least that's what it looks like what he's going for with the new combat system. If ever loss was a game over rape you wouldn't get the chance to see what happens if you keep losing. Having a simple game over rape after losing any battle just takes out the corruption aspect of the game, which is equally as important as the bondage part imo. You can still have certain battles end with game over rape, but if that's the only result of every battle I feel like it's even worse than a game where there's none.
but you could just leave and comeback and voila... it's reset.

babyluka21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thats what made Moral Swordsman Asagi perfect though- it was all that stuff and STILL had a great amount of game over scenes to it. The normal enemies give you a game over scene, but you could still continue. You'd get a particularly bad ending though if you get beaten by a boss, which was always memorable and great bondage themes. It was this aspect of numerous game over/loss scenes that made Asagi so great to me! I practically consider it the 2nd best damsel-in-distress/bondage themed game since DIDnapper, which, let's be honest, is the best bondage rpgmaker game to date.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for deletion due to a lack of gameplay explanation. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Edit - Thread moved back.

Last edited:

qwertyma

Reputation score
Hey guys I can't find the second half of the red crystal and everytime I try to go back to the village I go back to the "dream" map section. How can I reach the final boss?

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hey guys I can't find the second half of the red crystal and everytime I try to go back to the village I go back to the "dream" map section. How can I reach the final boss?
Go to page 15 starting on post 282 there's a guide for the game.

jalapenopants

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
mega link is down. anyone have a new one?

MST

Reputation score
anyone knows how to win the final battle?
damage stuck on 0