What's new

ACT [でじたるおなほ~る / digital onahooole] ネコロノミコン / The Nekoronomicon (RJ220960)

Derp666

Reputation score
I personally don't think it's that fun. The platforming is wonky, the combat is uninteresting and the levels aren't interesting either.

The animations are great though
Yeah I agree. Always seems to be a trade off between good gameplay/terrible-average visuals or terrible gameplay/excellent visuals.

Get the odd diamond now and then like Parasite in city, but even that game was too short in my opinion.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well I haven't played through the entire game yet but one that's a major plus is that it's probably one of the few games in existence where there's a dog scene with actual knotting in the end.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If they follow the same pattern as they did for Paio Hazard, they'll probably add game overs for the other monsters. I definitely want to see what sort of demented homage/situation they'd come up with for the dog-based game over.

(Also amusing to see an elf in the game maker's art style among the posters in the otaku orc's room. Presumably the heroine of their game, when they get to it.)

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Any date for the next update? It seems to be adding one or more new game over screens, something i very much look forward to.

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I am excited for the next update, the game overs are excellent in this game!

ryproar

Reputation score
I was on the dl site ENG and it said at the bottom updates 7/21 addition to contents maybe it's up now? (Didn't even know it was on ENG DL to be honest.) But there it is at the bottom TODAY'S DATE no lie. (y)

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
just played the new version. old save games do work but if you want the gallery you need to beat the final boss again.
as far as new game overs i only see one. its for the dogs.
the brunt of the update seems to be the extended ending. the are credits now, enemies have names and get them splayed on the ground with their title cards, she walks and hums the same hum repeatedly (almost as if they only recorded one) and youre done.

i dont claim to have found everything, might be more but thats all i saw.

ryproar

Reputation score
For the dogs! CRAP! I need to get that copy now. (Waits for kind soul to upload...)
Edit: Nix that forgot I bought it on Eng site... CRS kicking in... (CRS = Can't Remember Shit)

Last edited:

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The game got another update: added a new game over h scene

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score
It's been long .

Cheers!
Any chance this could be uploaded to another host? I've tried a few times to get it downloaded, but every time I come back to check it, it's been stopped with a network error. Thanks!

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For those who haven't checked, new version is also up at cat now with a good amount of seeders.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score
The Law of Requesting Help decreed that I attempted one more time to download from that link before bed, woke up today and found it had completed. Thanks for the tip, though, especially for others who have trouble in the future. Looking forward to giving it a shot once I have time (haha never)