What's new

ACT [でじたるおなほ~る / digital onahooole] ネコロノミコン / The Nekoronomicon (RJ220960)

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Speaking of that link, I tried it and the site tried bombarding me with malware. Found it on Nyaa instead regardless.

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Speaking of that link, I tried it and the site tried bombarding me with malware. Found it on Nyaa instead regardless.
Sorry, but at the time I posted the link, it was the only one I could find.

A good way to stop the pop-ups would be to use adblocker or noscript.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
They had me with the new orc game over, until the birth sequence...Good thing i don't have to watch that in the gallery at least.

Clarissa1986

Reputation score
I purchased this game on english DLsite and I couldn't save my game at this savegame door. It just didn't work. I found out why later. I just renamed the folder with cryptic text on it where the main exe is inside, to english words (english name). Then saving worked (and even this edit in "save -> system.ini -> Clear=1 instead of =0 to unlock all) finally for me :) YAY! Such an awesome game! Hope many buy it and support neko love <3

2foldtr8or

Reputation score
Oh man I didn't think the game could get any better after they added the dog game over but I saw the preview of the bat one oh boy

Sasquatch180

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games, translation links, or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Is there a download of the latest update up anywhere?

Scapular

Reputation score
That looks pretty goddamn dope. Now to wait for it to crop up on the usual sites three months from now.

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
obligatory question about a full save*
Here you go

your going to have to beat the final boss to unlock the gallery shouldn't be to hard as I've got a couple of hearts so you can heal alot of the damage away as long as you don't get hit to much

the final boss save is the last one I think

banana|split

Reputation score
Here you go

your going to have to beat the final boss to unlock the gallery shouldn't be to hard as I've got a couple of hearts so you can heal alot of the damage away as long as you don't get hit to much

the final boss save is the last one I think
thank you sir!

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There was an update today, does anybody know the additional contents and have an updated save?

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There was an update today, does anybody know the additional contents and have an updated save?
google fuu

追加要素
・ヒルのゲームオーバーシーンを追加しました。
・ラスボスのゲームオーバーシーンに演出を追加しました。

Additional elements
· Hill's game over scene was added.
· The production was added to the game over scene of Rasubosu.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That update has been there since December 8, which you can see a few posts before.
Unless there's another update that we don't know about, cuz it's still v5.0

Aurum00

Reputation score
I purchased this game on english DLsite and I couldn't save my game at this savegame door. It just didn't work. I found out why later. I just renamed the folder with cryptic text on it where the main exe is inside, to english words (english name). Then saving worked (and even this edit in "save -> system.ini -> Clear=1 instead of =0 to unlock all) finally for me :) YAY! Such an awesome game! Hope many buy it and support neko love <3
I have the same problem. Downloaded a complete save game and put in save folder, but still have no galleries and no save games. What did you do exactly? Did you modify the .ini file?

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have the same problem. Downloaded a complete save game and put in save folder, but still have no galleries and no save games. What did you do exactly? Did you modify the .ini file?
If its my save you have you need to beat the final boss to unlock the gallery shouldn't be to hard as I've got a couple of hearts so you can heal alot of the damage away as long as you don't get hit to much

you might be able to edit the save file but not sure what you would have to change

Nopeandnah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If its my save you have you need to beat the final boss to unlock the gallery shouldn't be to hard as I've got a couple of hearts so you can heal alot of the damage away as long as you don't get hit to much

you might be able to edit the save file but not sure what you would have to change
Actually all you have to do is change one value in system txt file in the save folder from a 0 into a 1. I've tested this myself by changing it to 0 and the gallery locked up and by setting it to 1 it unlokced.
To be specific you have to change the following value:
[Clear]
Clear=0

into
[Clear]
Clear=1