What's new

Demon Girl 2?

that1guy

Reputation score
I noticed on the Newground's page for Demon Girl that the description has been updated. Additionally, the game itself now possibly contains some slight modifications to the graphics (it's been a long time, I might just be making that up) and a link alleging that Demon Girl 2 is now available for download, but clicking on it just brings up some generic domain squatter page. Does anybody know anything about this?

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Demon Girl 2?

I noticed on the Newground's page for Demon Girl that the description has been updated. Additionally, the game itself now possibly contains some slight modifications to the graphics (it's been a long time, I might just be making that up) and a link alleging that Demon Girl 2 is now available for download, but clicking on it just brings up some generic domain squatter page. Does anybody know anything about this?
This is old news, Linemarvel's newgrounds account was stolen a long time ago.

Sath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The description looked rather sketchy the moment I saw it, damn hijackers.

Reputation score

DAMMIT PEOPLE, HE'S GONE!!! he's gone... and we never got to thank that man for the hours of Masturbation that he provided... Perhaps he was but an angel.