What's new

RPG [sugar star] 魔界デパート ユグドラクス (RJ143511)

boukyaku

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 魔界デパート ユグドラクス (RJ143511)

I made a mistake in T-1919 (aka Tii) background. The professor (not inventor) who created Tii isn't dead, in fact he (she? doesn't say) dispatched a doctor (same pervert doctor from LIP, go figure) to check up on her.

Tom and the protag from LIP know each other.

There was a short confrontation between Belial and my favorite angel heroine from LIP.

So far, EVERY character from LIP, and I mean EVERY, including the perverts running around with panties on their head, are showing up, but only as visiting customers so far.

The department isn't hard to manage, quite easy in fact, but it's just grindy and the gameplay isn't that fun. Will probably quit this one if the story doesn't start progressing soon.

boukyaku

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You're simply supposed to level up the department store. The way to do this is to increase the number of customers visiting, increase the number of transactions, etc. You have to build new stores and set the right atmosphere for every floor. You're also supposed to level up the stores that you build, and to do this, you have to interact with the store "tenants" by talking with them, buying items from them, and generally building their trust. When their trust reaches a certain point, the store levels up and new items are available. The cycle repeats.

When the department store levels up, a new floor opens and the monsters occupying that floor are eradicated by Tii. The remaining souls in the area is then cleansed by Belial. Once this is done, Tom has to hire construction workers to come in and renovate the floor.

After renovation you need to build the festival store in order to celebrate a new floor opening and boost the amount of customers visiting by a large amount, this only lasts a couple of weeks which by then the festival store closes and you allowed to build any store like usual. Sometimes certain "booms" occur so maybe saving space to prepare for these events is a good idea.

You also collect resources from the basement. There's a chance that they regenerate, along with enemies, every hour.

Fill you stomach up using Jane's coffee shop, you build her trust and level up at the same time. Refill HP using the bath and sp using either the coffee shop or the toilet until Jane's store reaches lv 3 to which she will then have items available to refill HP.

Buy the knife from Tii's store as soon as it reaches lv 2 so the slimes in the basement stop being bitches :p.

Last but not least, Tom is the general department manager, so you need to register requests and even sometimes support them yourself. I usually only do requests personally when the rewards are high and avoid requests that ask for certain items like the plague as that's too troublesome. Supporting requests personally finishes them faster but they will eventually complete.

For scenes, you need to talk to the character of interest before the stores open and after they close in the character rooms.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just a heads up, that ryona is more borderline guro, theirs a image where Tii hers her nipple bitten off.
I'm guessing it involves the angel guy as one of his cgs involves biting but I can't be sure.

seiryux

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So far, EVERY character from LIP, and I mean EVERY, including the perverts running around with panties on their head, are showing up, but only as visiting customers so far.

The department isn't hard to manage, quite easy in fact, but it's just grindy and the gameplay isn't that fun. Will probably quit this one if the story doesn't start progressing soon.
I was a little surprised that both Nagi & Nami as well as both protagonists from LIP show up. I'm about 4 hours in with the 7th floor about to open and almost nothing has happened though. I got Jane to lover status as Tom and theres almost nothing to do now. Just a tedious cycle of wake up, select a job, check the store for events and go to bed.

Its possible nothing has really happened because I've been mostly keeping to a normal store. I tried an athletics department once and it failed pretty quickly, likely because every other floor was 100% normal. Since then I've also opened a mode based one and each type seems to introduce new NPCs....that still do nothing.

Have you seen any events with the shopkeepers or other npcs? The DLSite page seems to imply that they have some, but relationship status goes up so slowly that I have no idea how to unlock them. I've been doing requests for a few of them but still no sign of anything. You can't check them with the fortuneteller either.

I'm a fan of sugarstar's games but so far this has been kind of dull. :( I'm still going to try to make my way to ng+ to try one of the other characters at least.

lexus

Lurker
Reputation score

Hate to sound too needy but how do I build the festival store mentioned before?

Im playing with ver 1.00 so its likely Im bugged as I cant seem to increase anyone elses lvl but my own though I do have the construction guy standing there blocking a staircase so I assume I need to build something at this point?

seiryux

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hate to sound too needy but how do I build the festival store mentioned before?

Im playing with ver 1.00 so its likely Im bugged as I cant seem to increase anyone elses lvl but my own though I do have the construction guy standing there blocking a staircase so I assume I need to build something at this point?
Festivals take up 4 spots and are temporary so its only something you do after a new floor opens up. If the construction worker is standing there, hes asking for a certain item. I think the first one is a fire stone, but maybe it varies by character or is random. If you can't read/decipher Japanese, check for the name next to the item icon when talking to the construction worker then go to the terminal. On the 2nd page of the terminal you can open up a menu to order certain items. Select the item you need and how many you want, and you'll get it after going to sleep once or twice. Don't hit the button at the botton of the menu, thats a reset. Just fill it out and leave the menu.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

okay, so when you pick 1 of the 4 to play it asks you a question with 2 options, then another 2 options then the game starts, can someone please tell me what the first 2 and 2nd two are. :)

boukyaku

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Depending on who you pick, you can enable/disable homo scenes. You can change those options anyway during gaming.

I haven't seen any events except with Jane when she explains to Tom what she was doing before she came, how she lost her father's coffee shop, how pistachio told her of Yggdracus, why she came and what she plans to do afterwards (practically her character introduction if you choose her).

I stopped the game after completing floor 4. I was too bored to go any further and am now going through MGQ: Paradox.

I may pick up the game again if I feel like it.

xdr22

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also this link for full version

Password: valwin

Last edited:

TheThingNotThinkingAtAll

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So the yaoi is completely avoidable right? And, although I don't mind, how does the ryona come into play?

boukyaku

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yes, just like with any partner, you will have to pro-actively engage with them in order to get any scenes. They will not go after you out of their own accord.
And if you can read the language, it's painfully obvious what's going on, there's also an option to highlight text and choices that shows you're following a yaoi route.

Ryona is during hscenes because the characters in this game aren't perfect it seems :p... hahaha... Imagine my surprise with Jane.... hahahaha.............

Anyways, I finished Tom's route and got his endings with Jane/Tii + a few others. I uploaded the save in case anyone wants to see them though there's no point if you can't read.

Time for my favorite trivia;

1. The female protag from LIP is canon, the male protag is either a visitor or just a resident but the female protag is the village chief/leader.
2. Both protags and nami/nagi from LIP were older brother/sisters (not by blood) of Tom and watched over him. Unfortunately, the female protag from LIP seems to just cause him trouble more than helping him.
3. The female protag takes a liking to Tom and invites him to the village island in LIP in case things don't work out though it's hinted she does this out of sisterly worry more than anything else.
4. The LIP female protag is a pervert :p
5. The true/special ending is Tom, Ber, and Tii (or Tey) all move to the village island in LIP and Jane consults with her father about becoming a hero.

I was disappointed with this game in the end. Sugarstar usually makes games with good gameplay and interesting dark stories but I felt like they were dragging their feet with this one.

That's it from me for this game.

Attachments

seiryux

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I finished this recently with Tom as well. You can unlock scenes from other characters perspective in the event viewer, so there really isn't much point in playing again as other characters. 2 scenes for each of the main characters(same graphics, different text based on who you're using), 1 for each of the mood(athletic/cute/mode/erotic) NPCs, and then the Depatube scenes. Nothing for the different shopkeepers.

This had a lot of potential but theres just no real content in it. All that effort spent in creating furniture, outfits and such, but no substance. I'd recommend passing on this even if you're a sugarstar fan.

TheThingNotThinkingAtAll

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sad to see this but I've heard many peeps saying this. Oh well. might as well download it to have in my collection.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

if anyone unlocks more CG, please post saves

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

anyone got a save with most/everything unlocked?

loclos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how can i take the item for open new floor?

(sorry for my bad english)