What's new

RPG [Adult's Hobby] 魔王城でつかまえて / The Catcher in the Rabbit (RJ226709)

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score

If thread exist, poke me and I'll remove this.

Here's a gem I found today while scouring through dlsite.

The game is simple: reach the end of the hallway without fainting. You'll be level drained and sent back to the start if you lose.

"The demon king awakes in a prison. He must now reclaim his castle, but his lust-crazed subjects wants to keep him in the dungeons. Will he reach the throne or will he succumb to the demons?"

Dlsite link:
Link to their previous game:
Link to the thread of earlier game: Ulmf thread

Contains shota, so no such pictures.

gyggi

Lurker
Reputation score
I`ve played it a bit with VNR and chiitrans but in battle there is some text both of them can't see for some reason. Does anyone knows how can I hook it other way for sure?
Sorry if that question was asked alot already, i tried googling and failed =(

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I dunno about hooking the text in the game but I did stumble through the whole thing and manage to finish it, attached is my save just before completing the game.

Attachments

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I`ve played it a bit with VNR and chiitrans but in battle there is some text both of them can't see for some reason. Does anyone knows how can I hook it other way for sure?
Sorry if that question was asked alot already, i tried googling and failed =(
Gave a look. There is indeed infinitely looping text with the MCs health (sanity?) point inserting itself every millisecond or so, rendering those parts effectively unhookable. But it's only the initial dialogue bw the characters before the battle actually commences that has this problem - at least that's what my "test run" to the first battle in game seems to indicate...
If you really want to know what's going on in those few lines, I would suggest OCRing the messagebox - white characters in front of black background (as is the case in the game) yield very good results most of the time.

gyggi

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for the tip about looping text. I didn't even check it. Feels a bit embarrassed. Going to work around it.
Also thanks for the save but I want to read what this whole thing is about.

LonkoX

Lurker
Reputation score
If someone is able to share a fix for the sanity I would very much appreciate if he shares it ^^

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
basically it's 100 steps to finish the game. A new monster girl shows up every ~20 steps and only at those steps. Your sanity decreases slowly over time and also as a result of monster girl attacks. You restore sanity by either masturbating or letting your busty assistant do it for you. As you do it with her, her lust gauge increases (this doesn't reset) and lets you do more stuff (eventually sex). Low sanity also allows requesting moves from monster girls so they'll do things they otherwise won't. Your equipment in this game is bones that either multiply HP, magic/attack or magic/defence. Some special ones increase dodge/crit and one gives 10% MP regen.

Once you gather enough materials you can craft a pair of boots that travel 10 steps at a time and a mantle that stops monster girl encounters and that will let you finish the game extremely easily.

OP
Scepticism

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
Once you gather enough materials you can craft a pair of boots that travel 10 steps at a time and a mantle that stops monster girl encounters and that will let you finish the game extremely easily.
It's also possible to save scum, making it easy to clear the game in less than 5 minutes, if that's your thing.

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
basically it's 100 steps to finish the game. A new monster girl shows up every ~20 steps and only at those steps. Your sanity decreases slowly over time and also as a result of monster girl attacks. You restore sanity by either masturbating or letting your busty assistant do it for you. As you do it with her, her lust gauge increases (this doesn't reset) and lets you do more stuff (eventually sex). Low sanity also allows requesting moves from monster girls so they'll do things they otherwise won't. Your equipment in this game is bones that either multiply HP, magic/attack or magic/defence. Some special ones increase dodge/crit and one gives 10% MP regen.

Not sure if you tried to answer my post but if yes,

I aksed how can you hook this game without the sanity line repeating over and over again.
Is there a way to ignore certain lines with VNR or Chitrans?

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Not sure if you tried to answer my post but if yes,

I aksed how can you hook this game without the sanity line repeating over and over again.
Is there a way to ignore certain lines with VNR or Chitrans?
No it's not an answer to your post. I went the "just learn it so you can read it" route so I've never bothered with vnr or chiitrans

arkanoid23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Decrypt and replace in data folder. Should work i hope. Of course you can't see the sanity value but it works.

Attachments