What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Developing Room] [ 開発室] Divine Vixen Protection / 淫魔の加護 RE119261 RJ119261

Dabeavis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if this was ever brought up on here, but it seems interesting anyway. It's basically a typical japanese RPG Maker game with a battle-fuck system where you lose if you ejaculate 4 times to your opponent. The CG set is availible at g-e hentai as Inma no Kago thus making the game nearly obsololete unless you either know Japanese or have figured out how to play it, since I believe understanding what the monster girls are saying and what the protagonist's thoughts are as they are giving it to him are essential to enjoying a static CG-based RPG or VN.

This game doesn't have any loli for sure, if anything some of them might look like teens such as the Elf twins and the Catgirl but not by much since nobody's flat-chested.

Story
--A man who awoke by the river
wandered upstream in search of his memories.
But on the way he met a beautiful succubus.

Game
Battle f*ck system with a "4 cumshots" limit.
If you orgasm too many times you'll be consumed by the
maneating vixen. These "failure" scenes change depending
on whether negotiations go wrong or you are force-sexed.
Non-RPG fans will also enjoy the fast pace.

Situations
Handjob, blowjob, breast sex, footjob, non-penetrative genital contact, more.
Scenes of pleasure training, coercion, and milked out until there's nothing left.

Game
* 35 base illustrations, 1154 total incl. all poses and variations
* Includes 105 total failure scenes
* Customizeable name
* Playtime: about 2 hours

Control tips
Hold the Shift key to dash
Hold the Ctrl key during events, battles to skip past text

Last edited by a moderator:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Developing Room] 淫魔の加護 (aka Divine Vixen Protection/Inma no Kago)

I could've sworn there was a thread for this already. o.o

W

Wolf624

$7.41 for a 500 MB game, did something happened for the game to be that cheap?

Generico

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=296478

Torrent of the Japanese version.
Can't find English version.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it's a shorter game then "The Queen of All Vixens" closer to "Forest of Lilim" in length but that's the main qualities that "Developing Room" base their prices on iirc. I love how there writer writes the h-scenes

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Quantity≠Quality

Just look at Softhouse-seal games most of their games are shit and yet they cost around $20.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Quantity≠Quality

Just look at Softhouse-seal games most of their games are shit and yet they cost around $20.
most Softhouse-seal games have things like full voice acting and animated cg

Developing Room on the other hand mostly makes short bf rpgs with good pacing

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

most Softhouse-seal games have things like full voice acting and animated cg

Developing Room on the other hand mostly makes short bf rpgs with good pacing
You are right but i kinda hate softhouse-seal games due their little to horrible gameplay and when a see an animation tag in a game i except more than just 4-5 animated cg.

For a big and known circle they could do even better, maybe if they spent more time on their games instead of rushing 2-3 games per month.

EniliasNailo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like the game. I can recommend to play it completely.

When you first go out north, it asks you which difficulty to pick, choose the first option if you want an easy, quick game. The others are challenging, but mostly about being the right level and choosing the right gear.

OP
Dabeavis

Dabeavis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Currently updated the first post with a link and picture.

Here's a torrent of the game.

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Seems like a fun game, but I agree with the OP - like a lot of BF games, most of the enjoyment and fun of the game is in the dialogue. Any chance someone wants to take a crack at it?

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

every girl has at least positions 2 with 2 variations of the lose dialog(loving or forceful)

for loving lose while making a failed contract(iirc this must be done on the first turn of the battle for everyone other then the fairy queen and the succubus)

for forceful lose normally

dialog might change if she's nude but i'm not sure on that

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

this game is still on very easy totaly hard D:
in my life i CAN NOT fight titania...she ALWAYS one hits me even with cheat engine and with 500.000 hp she one hits me....i have no idea what im doing wrong. pls help D:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

post your save i'll take a look

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can't seem to get it to work.

It says something about the file being corrupted and that I should run a virus scan. Does Anybody know how to fix this?

EDIT: nvm, applocale seems to do the trick

Last edited:

Leavemealone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone explain to me what I should be doing with all this random stuff I get from treasure chests? After sleeping in the tent, all the chests in the game are reset I believe. What exactly can I do with these things?

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Can anyone explain to me what I should be doing with all this random stuff I get from treasure chests? After sleeping in the tent, all the chests in the game are reset I believe. What exactly can I do with these things?
Best I can tell most of it is just materials that you can use to make items with, if you talk to the girl you met at the start in the tent.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

post your save i'll take a look
here you go

edit: ok now i got her...i just changed my cards and trained a bit and with lvl 10 i was able to defet her without ejaculate once :D

Attachments

Last edited:

Leavemealone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

here you go

edit: ok now i got her...i just changed my cards and trained a bit and with lvl 10 i was able to defet her without ejaculate once :D
That's better than me, I was lvl 11 and I barely won (my orb was gray). There is still a lot about the battle system that I don't understand. You apparently have lives or something, and you lose one every time you ejaculate...and your maxed health bar gets closer and closer to what it actually shows in your character stats screen each time. It frustrates me how my first health bar is barely 300 health, and that if a girl chooses to use a move that shows a CG, I'm usually screwed/insta-ejaculate on my first/second life. You are usually presented with 4 options, one to "counter-attack", one to "resist", one to...kinda resist?? and one to do nothing.

Also, for crafting items, all the useful looking ones, like the coins, which are supposed to give you permanent stat boosts I think, all require these two ingredients that are never found in any of the chests I've come across so far.
I have figured out that to acquire stronger spell cards, I should negotiate all the mobs for spellcards that serve as ingredients. Are you able to negotiate with Titania? If so, how?

Thanks for your advice.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That's better than me, I was lvl 11 and I barely won (my orb was gray). There is still a lot about the battle system that I don't understand. You apparently have lives or something, and you lose one every time you ejaculate...and your maxed health bar gets closer and closer to what it actually shows in your character stats screen each time. It frustrates me how my first health bar is barely 300 health, and that if a girl chooses to use a move that shows a CG, I'm usually screwed/insta-ejaculate on my first/second life. You are usually presented with 4 options, one to "counter-attack", one to "resist", one to...kinda resist?? and one to do nothing.

Also, for crafting items, all the useful looking ones, like the coins, which are supposed to give you permanent stat boosts I think, all require these two ingredients that are never found in any of the chests I've come across so far.
I have figured out that to acquire stronger spell cards, I should negotiate all the mobs for spellcards that serve as ingredients. Are you able to negotiate with Titania? If so, how?

Thanks for your advice.
i tryed to get cards from titania but u lose if u try that and if u get caught by an enemy with that 4 options u can choose between countar attack, resist, struggel or kinda let her do his thing an im just watching you :D

and for the battle system if you're fighting a stronger enemy like titania, if you dealt enough dmg to her you get your full health back (blue orb) and her life is still the same like she gets serious and want to fight you with all her strenght and heals you because of that :D

i just finished the game today and it was fun to play it and its not that hard if u get useful items and cards, so if you are interested in reverse rape games like monster girl quest or desire dungeon you can try this out its worth the struggel at the beginning to figure out what to do :D

Last edited: