What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ディーゼルマイン / dieselmine] Arle the Sorceress -I'm Smarter Than This! Why Is This Happening!?- / 魔導士アルル~天才のアタシが、なんでこんな目に!?~ (RE146914 / RJ146914)

tstarnpro

Reputation score
Re: 魔導士アルル~天才のアタシが、なんでこんな目に!?~

Does anyone know how to get the T-Shirt?

unknownman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Same question, how can I get the T-shirt (the nightwear one)?

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I believe its sold in the starting shop in the magic school. The most expensive item in there.

unknownman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I believe its sold in the starting shop in the magic school. The most expensive item in there.
Ok, I got it. Thank you for replying me. :)

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Wish they would make another game like this instead of the crap they pushed out after this.
- One (hot) heroine
- Progressing H-Scenes in battle

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm more of a fan of the circumstances and the heroine's personality more than anything. Somehow breaking down pride really gets me going. The description on DLsite really sold me on it though, heroine is a genius! But can't seem to make money without selling her underwear or her body! Monsters are trying to get into her pants all the time! Etc, etc. Though I would love to see more of that Dark Elf, that was the only thing that I felt was lacking.

jello_pudding

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well I re-uploaded my version of the game with partial already applied. I'm not sure which version it is but I figure it's better than nothing.

Hidden files :cool: also ty.

chrisx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

havent found any other outfits than starter and nightgown white shirt, dont know how to find the maid outfit, and how to get much more money other than just monsters, just finished the princess bad ending got 28k im guessing obviously brothel, but 1st need maid clothes to eventually get the princess back in party right? :confused:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Deiselmine released a short manga featuring Aruru (18 pages based on dlsite)

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, my apologies for the necromancy, first and foremost.

Has anybody ever opened up a Dieselmine game in RPGMaker before? I was curious about this game, but when I opened it up to take a look, it appeared that all of their content was inside nested Ruby scripts. I found the actual written material in a different folder, but the nested scripts borked up my attempts to translate much. If anybody has any experience with this circle's games, I would appreciate the benefit of their experience.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Section for deletion. Translated DLSite descriptions are not an acceptable substitute for actual descriptions. To preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Vynrael

Reputation score
maybe someone will look at this post once more, how to unlock all the orc prisoner scenes? the game doesnt allow me to do that im getting pushed further with the story, i have tried many times on many different ways i just dont seem to be able to get those (walkthrough doesnt specify it)