What's new

ACT [ DigitalDimension] Gravity Fighter RETRY / GravityFighter~retry RE195902 RJ195902

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Was looking at something else, and noticed this. From , the creator of Armored Fucker and Street Fucker (if you've been around long enough to remember those). It appears to be an updated, expended version of GravityFighter. (posting the title as it is on DLsite, without a space)

If you aren't familiar, GravityFighter was mostly about amusing fun with the physics. But there were both clothing destruction and traps that would violate the character. Seemed to be more about general entertainment/amusement though.

According to the description, he added quite a bit to it. Just came out yesterday, so don't expect links any time soon. They tend to have low sales despite having positive ratings.

Last edited by a moderator:

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: GravityFighter~retry [RJ195902]

Twelve years ago when they came out with Street Fucker they were expanding the frontiers of hentai. That was a phenomenal game for it's time and even compares fairly favorably with much more recent games especially when you look at gameplay, amount of content, and replayability. Armored Fucker was sort of a minor disappointment (at least for me) but still a worthwhile title.

Since then Digital Dimension has become a waste of time. The graphics are...the same as they were twelve years ago. The gameplay is so much worse. The content itself is pathetic and almost not even hentai.

saga55555

Reputation score

In the past, Street Fucker is one of my favorite game.
The graphic isn't good even in 10+ years ago but game play is fun and make me replay many times.

Really wish to see Street Fucker with Illusion or custom maid 3D graphic. :rolleyes:

Roanoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Street Fucker was one of my favorite games back in the day for the sheer scope of it.

I mean, I remember it being fairly long (I don't remember exactly how many levels it had) and some of the fights being somewhat difficult until you got the hang of everything.
It had a custom fighter mode which unlocked new outfit pieces as you beat people in the story.
Hell, it even had settings and crap for custom mode if I'm not remembering incorrectly, for like infinite stamina and such.

Onyxshadow isn't the only person who was disappointed with Armored Fucker..

My disappointment stemmed mostly from the controls. At least early on, that was a severe handicap for the game and it completely shut down any attempts I made at playing it.
By the time they had released Armored Fucker: Final I had almost completely forgotten about this group aside from my failed attempts at getting Street Fucker to run on operating systems higher than XP.
(If anyone has a link for it, and can tell me how to get it working on 8.1 you'd be my hero. I'd totally play it again.)

Enough of me remembering the old games though

I only remember a trailer with absolutely no sex in it and murmurs about GravityFighter, and then.. nothing. I had no interest because it didn't seem like anyone else was, and after Armored Fucker and my trials with that.. I wasn't really all that hyped when I heard about the new game.

If anyone gets this updated version of it and has a good time (and I hope DigitalDimension has at least managed that), maybe I'll give it a try and spark a renewed interest in the circle

Edit: If there are 3d devs watching, make a spiritual successor to Street Fucker! Even aside from nostalgia at this point, it was a very successful game for its time!

Last edited:

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Edit: If there are 3d devs watching, make a spiritual successor to Street Fucker! Even aside from nostalgia at this point, it was a very successful game for its time!
I wonder how many actual 3d devs are there tho?

So I tried this GravityFighter for research purposes and the game play is too... abstract for me.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

As long as that bullshit ragdoll is a thing, I will continue ignoring this series.:)

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there even any data left of street fucker online? i remember 1 video clip of it many many years ago... but i dont know if its data is even around anymore.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I never got around to playing Street Fucker. As I recall, it would not run properly for me.

I played Armored Fucker: Final back when it came out though. I actually liked it once I got used to the controls.

As for GravityFighter, I think maybe the dev just doesn't have as much time to devote to game creation as they did back in the day. And it's probably just a hobby to them anyway.

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone still got the link to a copy of Street Fucker?

All these nostalgic posts have got me curious what all the hullabaloo was about

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

Anyone still got the link to a copy of Street Fucker?

All these nostalgic posts have got me curious what all the hullabaloo was about
Street Fucker isn't a large game...just about 30 MB. Keep in mind that OS compatibility is an issue. Most of us were using Windows XP (or even 98) when this came out. The folder includes something called Matrix Engine which (at least for me) made the game run more smoothly back then.

Roanoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Street Fucker isn't a large game...just about 30 MB. Keep in mind that OS compatibility is an issue. Most of us were using Windows XP (or even 98) when this came out. The folder includes something called Matrix Engine which (at least for me) made the game run more smoothly back then.

Thanks for this.
It hasn't aged super well, but it's still a neat little nostalgia trip.

I managed to get this upload of yours to work on Windows 8.1 by setting the games exe itself to run in XP Service Pack 3 compatibility mode, then opening the game through the Matrix Engine you provided. The latter will default to not finding exe files at all, just switch that in the dropdown so it will and it should run just fine.

Not setting the compatibility mode before using the matrix engine, ignoring the matrix engine, and just trying to run the game all resulted in an error for me.

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So tried the Street Fucker.

If you overlook the blocky models + lighting, poor FPS and bad controls, the game had a surprising amount of good things going for it:

• a good number of outfits + some body variations
  • localized outfit damage and destruction
  • in-combat rape
  • defeat/punishment scenes
  • that free roaming into a fight is super cool

If they just made Street Fucker 2 with improved models, FPS and controls it would be one heck of a game. Then you look at Gravity Fighter and you wonder what happened? :confused:

Perhaps it was too ahead of its time? A shame really. :(

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Also tried Street Fucker.

....Does anyone else think the guy you play as looks like Travis Touchdown?

VictorInfinity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow, does anyone haves the Gravity Fighter game please ?

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Armored Fucker Final was actually surprisingly decent, especially if you're into the futa/yuri stuff and that stuff tends to be sadly hard to find when it comes to h-games that aren't still CG collect-a-thons with stock RPGMaker gameplay, in spite of the game having some pretty awkward animations, the gimmicky controls being more annoying than anything and having some "secret" commands that you can exploit to make the combat easier due to speeding up animations and having damage set to keyframes during grapple/sex moves.

I also liked the idea of being able to make your own moves though things were way too much of a mess for me to tolerate long enough to make any of my own.

I would have loved an Armored Fucker 2 that, if they couldn't upgrade the graphics, at least enhances the gameplay and fixes the default animations, but I guess we can't have nice things as far as the h-gaming scene goes. :T

spaminator

Reputation score

Has anyone been able to get a hold of this, that would be willing to share it here or through PM?

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

A torrent just showed up on Nyaa

It looks fun and all, but seems to trigger my anti-virus at certain points, which always says it's acting like a trojan. Maybe consider before dl? I got to a point where you need to climb on two giant girls, which got so damn chaotic and slow that I just could not advance as I could not find a place to climb anymore.

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

*After watching the trailer from the dlsite page*

Oh God... what the fuck is this shit I don't even know enough english to express this kind of emotion...